Batteries included as Volkswagen reveals charges for new e-up!
3 Dec 2013 | 7:05 am
The all-electric Volkswagen e-up! goes on sale on Monday 2 December priced at £19,250 (including £5,000 Government grant or £24,250 on the road). Customers wishing to take the lead with this innovative city specialist will be able order their e-up! from one of 24 Volkswagen EV specialist retailers across the…
Piaggio Group at the Paris Bike Show
3 Dec 2013 | 7:03 am
The New Vespa Primavera Makes Its Début In France - More Than 1,200,000 Vespas Sold All Over The World In Less Than 10 Years - From January To October 2013 More Than 158,000 Vespas Sold (+20,600 Units Compared To The First Ten Months Of 2012 - Piaggio France Is The…
Volvo Car Group initiates world unique Swedish pilot project with self-driving cars on public roads
2 Dec 2013 | 11:17 am
The ground-breaking project 'Drive Me – Self-driving cars for sustainable mobility' is a joint initiative between Volvo Car Group, the Swedish Transport Administration, the Swedish Transport Agency, Lindholmen Science Park and the City of Gothenburg. - - - - The 'Drive Me' project is endorsed by the Swedish Government. The…
NXP Semiconductors and Datang Telecom to Establish First True Chinese Automotive Semiconductor Company
2 Dec 2013 | 8:56 am
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) and DATANG TELECOM TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD (SSE: 600198) today announced the establishment of a joint venture (JV), the first true automotive semiconductor company in China. The JV will focus on developing and marketing semiconductor solutions for the domestic hybrid and electric car market, a top…
Hyundai ix35 Fuel Cell Receives 'Green Steering Wheel 2013 Award' in Turkey
2 Dec 2013 | 2:05 am
• Hyundai ix35 Fuel Cell is awarded prestigious 'Green Steering Wheel' accolade by Auto Show magazine - • Judges praised Hyundai Motor for being the world's first automaker to put the hydrogen-powered ix35 Fuel Cell vehicle into mass production - - Hyundai Motor has received the prestigious 'Green Steering Wheel 2013' award…
UN-Habitat Partners with TomTom to Ease Urban Congestion
29 Nov 2013 | 12:20 pm
TomTom (TOM2) today announced a partnership with UN-Habitat, the United Nations Human Settlements Programme. TomTom's global Traffic Index data will be used by UN-Habitat and its stakeholders around the world to make strategic decisions when tackling urban congestion. - - “Urban areas are growing fast; they are now home to…
Don't Give A Toaster: Business Principles Will Save Your Shopping List
29 Nov 2013 | 9:15 am
(AUSTIN) -- The turkey was delicious. Now it's time to go shopping! - - But first, let's take a look at a process that will make your shopping list easier than ever before. - - The same principles used by profitable businesses can net us savvy shoppers the adoration of…
Bloated Chinese auto market gives rise to the super savvy shopper
28 Nov 2013 | 10:07 am
When it comes to buying a new car, China is creating a new breed of savvy shopper eager to find the best deal. As customers wise up to the saturated market – there are now 379 car brands in China, up from just 64 ten years ago – international brands…
Stephensons Solicitors Encourage Safe Driving as Cold Weather Hits the UK
28 Nov 2013 | 9:34 am
As a cold snap settles over the whole of Britain, Stephensons Solicitors are promoting motorist safety and sharing tips for driving on snow and ice. - - Stephensons Solicitors are amongst the leading UK law firms for road traffic accidents and car accident claims. With years of experience in handling…
Sygic Introduces New Navigation Tool to Reduce Traffic Accidents During Thanksgiving Weekend and Holiday Season
27 Nov 2013 | 5:43 pm
Sygic today announced a new product to make driving safer as millions of Americans hit the road for the holidays. Sygic's Heads-up-Display (HUD) product projects navigation information onto drivers' windshields, so they never have to take their eyes off the road to look down at their navigation software. The…
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!
- What food is it that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?
- How to Make Rising Interest Rates Work for You - The Future of Gold
- Most Profitable Time For Gold and Gold Miner Stocks - Is It Time Yet?
- What About Inflation? Is it Dead?
- Gold and Silver 15% Surge in GDXJ Indicates Potential Major Bottom