We have a communication problem because I don’t understand his language.
This is an age old problem and is something that loving pet owners try to overcome. They will by books, search on-line and watch Cesar Millan all in the quest to understand their dog and nurture a growing relationship with them.
I believe there is a lesson here for each of us. Many times we have relationships in which we don’t speak the same language. Communication and understanding is sometimes not easily translated or tolerated whether that is between our spouse, an employee, child, etc. You all may speak the same spoken language but there is so much more being said other than what we speak and goes misinterpreted or gets ignored. Many times when someone is misunderstood a common occurrence is to react with control or to simply overlook or disregard. But, just like the relationship with your dog, that will not be a nurturing or prospering relationship. Many of you may be agreeing right now and have someone particular in mind and saying “I just don’t get them”.
If you will notice above I used one word that makes all the difference in the world, “Loving”.
So, ask yourself that question. “Am I a loving person”? If you are the first step is just like the first step in the AA twelve step program, you must first admit that you don’t understand.
If you don’t care and are not a loving person, my prayer is that you will hit that place of lowliness where you may finally see the beauty in others and until then, please, don’t get a dog.
|< Prev||Next >|
Alberta seniors hospitalized after violent home invasion (Canadastandard)
25 May 2013 | 1:20 pm
Share With Friends:
- Physical education should be a 'core' subject: Institute of Medicine (Washington Post) 25 May 2013 | 11:15 amShare With Friends:
- Cooper Union Protesters Living High Life Out of President’s Office (NY Times) 24 May 2013 | 4:58 pmShare With Friends:
- Video: U.S Judiciary Committee sees photos documenting abortion horrors (Prolifeblogs) 24 May 2013 | 1:48 pmShare With Friends:
- Debate over need for new terror laws (Financial Times) 24 May 2013 | 6:16 amShare With Friends:
- BBC axes £100m digital project (Financial Times) 24 May 2013 | 6:15 amShare With Friends:
- 'Porn made me think sex was brutal' (BBC) 24 May 2013 | 5:10 amShare With Friends:
- Gaona in the Game: Lancers fire longtime volleyball coach (Arizona Daily Star) 24 May 2013 | 2:00 amShare With Friends:
- "Looking for Rob Ford look alike/imposter (Toronto)" (Smalldeadanimals) 23 May 2013 | 8:18 pmRecent Articles
All content on this website is intended only for informational purposes. Seek advice from appropriate professional practitioners for your specific needs.
- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- Israel develops the next generation operating room
- Turmoil in Venezuela Could Spell Opportunity for You
- The way to be healthy, happy, and full of energy that works
- Turning points coming soon, market action set to heat up, lots of trading opportunities ahead
- Male Logic ...
Copyright © 2009-2010 The Omni Intelligencer a division of Abacus26 LLC
All Rights Reserved.
- Physical education should be a 'core' subject: Institute of Medicine (Washington Post) 25 May 2013 | 11:15 am