Human life consists of a series of personal choices. The path to peace is found by choosing peace. Our imagined enemies have not taken away our peace by warring with us. We have turned our backs on peace by not being peaceful.
It would be better to convert the enemy to friend than attempt to eliminate the threat by killing ALL POTENTIAL ENEMIES. The inevitable result of our nation's agression is cultural murder~suicide. I'd say this insanity calls for intervention, wouldn't you?
|< Prev||Next >|
Koreas at Odds Over Wages at Joint Kaesong Complex (Voice Of America)
Share With Friends:
- Not the Usual College Party (This One’s Sober) (NY Times)Share With Friends:
- L'Oreal to change 'bad at maths' ad (BBC)Share With Friends:
- Ruben Rosario: Frank Slade says VA's McDonald has a case of 'Brianitis' (twincities)Share With Friends:
- Fed up with low pay and job instability, some adjunct professors walk out (Washington Post)Share With Friends:
- Mental illness in academic philosophy (Leiter Reports)Share With Friends:
- This Is Awkward (Smalldeadanimals)Share With Friends:
- Zusi leads Sporting KC before record Tucson crowd (Arizona Daily Star)
- Not the Usual College Party (This One’s Sober) (NY Times)