Human life consists of a series of personal choices. The path to peace is found by choosing peace. Our imagined enemies have not taken away our peace by warring with us. We have turned our backs on peace by not being peaceful.
It would be better to convert the enemy to friend than attempt to eliminate the threat by killing ALL POTENTIAL ENEMIES. The inevitable result of our nation's agression is cultural murder~suicide. I'd say this insanity calls for intervention, wouldn't you?
|< Prev||Next >|
Fifth of primary schools to fail standards (Financial Times)
22 Sep 2014 | 6:08 pm
Share With Friends:
- The people behind college matchmaking: School counselors and admission officers (Washington Post) 22 Sep 2014 | 11:59 amShare With Friends:
- Foster Grandparent program a benefit for students and seniors alike (Canadastandard) 22 Sep 2014 | 11:39 amShare With Friends:
- Israelis living longer marrying later (Chicago Chronicle) 22 Sep 2014 | 11:39 amShare With Friends:
- Motherlode Blog: Spanking Isn’t Culture. It’s a Cycle of Abuse. (NY Times) 22 Sep 2014 | 9:51 amShare With Friends:
- 3 Afghan Soldiers Missing from US Training Exercise (Voice Of America) 22 Sep 2014 | 8:15 amShare With Friends:
- Nasa spacecraft reaches orbit around Mars (Financial Times) 21 Sep 2014 | 10:47 pmShare With Friends:
- UA football: Cal vs. Arizona (Arizona Daily Star) 20 Sep 2014 | 8:15 pmShare With Friends:
- Alliance Defending Freedom appeals illegal funding of abortions with CO taxpayer dollars (Prolifeblogs) 19 Sep 2014 | 12:00 pmRecent Articles
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!
All content on this website is intended only for informational purposes. Seek advice from appropriate professional practitioners for your specific needs.
- Movie Review: Walking in the Dark: Finding the Light in Autism
- The Omni Intelligencer asks: What Kind of ‘Intelligent’ are you?
- What if?
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Dating, Marriage & Autism
- Eat local, buy local, live local! Thoughts from an arts-focused community-based localvore
- From Haiti devastation to 'Love in Action'
- Helping Those Who Can't Help Themselves!
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- How dogs can teach us new tricks
- INSTALLING A HUSBAND
- If you don’t listen, you might get pooped on
- The Omni Intelligencer welcomes 'Pratham Books'
- The fear of transparency
- Where in the World is Dr. Stephen Shore?...Autism Society National conference, Dallas, Texas
- The people behind college matchmaking: School counselors and admission officers (Washington Post) 22 Sep 2014 | 11:59 am