Human life consists of a series of personal choices. The path to peace is found by choosing peace. Our imagined enemies have not taken away our peace by warring with us. We have turned our backs on peace by not being peaceful.
It would be better to convert the enemy to friend than attempt to eliminate the threat by killing ALL POTENTIAL ENEMIES. The inevitable result of our nation's agression is cultural murder~suicide. I'd say this insanity calls for intervention, wouldn't you?
|< Prev||Next >|
Supremes Strike Down Essential Services Laws (Smalldeadanimals)
Share With Friends:
- Is there a post-Eastern market now? (Leiter Reports)Share With Friends:
- More than 4 out of 5 students graduate without a job. How could colleges change that? (Washington Post)Share With Friends:
- Washington ‘Liberty Speaker’ Arrested for Attempting to Intervene in Traffic Violation Case (Orcinus)Share With Friends:
- In sports, when does 'gaining advantage' turn into cheating? (twincities)Share With Friends:
- Measles Outbreak Has Arizona Tracking 1,000 Who Might Have Been Exposed (NY Times)Share With Friends:
- Nigeria: Goodluck's Women Co-Ordinator, Senatorial Aspirant Dump PDP for APC in Edo (All Africa)
- Is there a post-Eastern market now? (Leiter Reports)