- "What?"... "I CAN - hear what you're saying..."
- A New Year, A New You!
- SPIO workshop by Theraplay@home: Orlando, Florida
- The Sideways Glance...
- Superbrain yoga!
- Thoughts for a New Year: Meat of known origin, revisited
- The "Bull" that is Autism...
- Heart MD Institute: East meets west
- How does nutrition impact early childhood immunity?
- H1N1: From the Ayurvedic perspective
- Signs of the need for detoxification
- Ayurveda: Where medicine meets universal consciousness
- Ghee and its many benefits
- Yogi Cameron's ayurvedic view of the autism spectrum
- Ayurveda: The medicine of balance
- Ginger considered a basic universal medicine
U.S. FDA approves Gilead blood cancer drug Zydelig
23 Jul 2014 | 2:38 pm
(Reuters) - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Wednesday it has approved Gilead Sciences Inc's Zydelig, a drug to treat three types of blood cancer. The FDA approved the use of Zydelig in combination with Roche AG's Rituxan for patients with relapsed chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). It also approved Zydelig under a so-called accelerated approval program for relapsed follicular B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) and relapsed small lymphocytic lymphoma, when patients have received at least two prior therapies.
Yum China cuts ties to owner of plant in meat scandal after arrests
23 Jul 2014 | 2:34 pm
By Brenda Goh and Paul Carsten SHANGHAI/LANGFANG China (Reuters) - Yum Brands Inc's China division severed ties to OSI China after Shanghai police detained five people from that supplier's meat processing factory at the center of a food safety scare that has ensnared several major Western brands. Shanghai police said on Wednesday the five individuals being held included the head of Shanghai Husi Food Co Ltd as well as its quality manager. "Yum China has decided to immediately terminate all procurement from OSI China," including Shanghai Husi, Yum said in a statement.
Yum China severs ties with owner of plant in meat scandal
23 Jul 2014 | 2:34 pm
Yum Brands Inc's China division has stopped buying from OSI China after Shanghai police detained five people connected to the meat supplier's factory at the center of a new food safety scandal, Yum said on Wednesday. "Yum China has decided to immediately terminate all procurement from OSI China," including Shanghai Husi Food Co Ltd, Yum said in a statement.
Former Nazi guard dies in Pennsylvania just before extradition approved
23 Jul 2014 | 2:16 pm
A former Nazi concentration camp guard died hours before a judge on Wednesday ordered his extradition to Germany, where he faced charges of aiding and abetting the deaths of 216,000 Jews. Johann Breyer, 89, who served during World War Two as an armed guard at Buchenwald and Auschwitz and emigrated to Philadelphia in 1952, died overnight, said Jim Burke, a supervisory deputy at the U.S. Marshal's Service. He said Breyer had been held at a Philadelphia hospital.
5 Things That Make You a Mosquito Magnet
23 Jul 2014 | 2:05 pm
You might want to rethink that backyard beer.
Does Your Relationship Have a Future or Should It End?
23 Jul 2014 | 2:04 pm
Why It was Easier to Sleep in the Stone Age
23 Jul 2014 | 1:58 pm
You might sleep better on a â€œStone Ageâ€? settlement, researchers say.
- The Fear of Failure 23 Jul 2014 | 1:52 pm
- Slo-mo Is My New Mojo 23 Jul 2014 | 1:44 pm
U.N. launches inquiry into Israeli violations in Gaza
23 Jul 2014 | 1:43 pm
GENEVA (Reuters) - The United Nations Human Rights Council agreed on Wednesday to launch an international inquiry into violations that may have been committed during Israel's latest military offensive in Gaza. At the end of an emergency session, the 47-member Geneva state forum adopted a resolution presented by Palestinians by a vote of 29 states in favor, 1 against (the United States) with 17 abstentions (including some European Union members). (Reporting by Stephanie Nebehay; Editing by Sonya Hepinstall)
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!