While historically construction contractors have been a pencil, pen and paper crowd ... technology is indeed creeping into this field and even construction ‘stragglers’ are being pulled gently into the 21st century.
“The Trimble Digital Pen Solutions allow project team members to simultaneously collect form and markup data using individual pens and print outs. Digital notes, sketches, data and markups can be aggregated into the original file, tracking data by user, pen and time. The digitized data can be pasted into emails or stored on centralized networks to consolidate and share information among teams.
The Trimble family of Digital Pen Solutions for the contractor comes with the Trimble DPS200 Forms for Microsoft Office Excel application, which lets users create forms in Microsoft Excel, such as site inspection punch lists or percentage-of-completion reports, and print them on ordinary paper. The handwritten data is immediately digitized and formatted back into the original Microsoft Excel fields for automated reporting and issue tracking.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- Israel develops the next generation operating room
- Turmoil in Venezuela Could Spell Opportunity for You
- The way to be healthy, happy, and full of energy that works
- Turning points coming soon, market action set to heat up, lots of trading opportunities ahead
- Male Logic ...