The big story of 2010 is not really the state of the economy, the decline in celebrity morality or even the new tech gadgets….fun though gadgets are. No, it seems the big story of 2010 is something described by Beth Kanter of Beth's Blog in her latest entry called, ‘Social Media and the Bottom of the Pyramid.’
Non Profit Organizations are utilizing social networking sites for all they’re worth and it seems to good return. Never have so many had the means through which to contribute so much….(so much information, so much emotional support, so much technical support, so much financial support) in so little time.
There is an upward spiral of care and compassion evidenced in the collective consciousness of humanity that cannot be denied. Beth’s award winning blog is one place to see such evidence elaborated upon (with style)….on a daily basis.
The following is an excerpt from Beth’s post and an accompanying slide show:
“My main point about social media was that it can be used as a bridge between the top and the bottom of the pyramid. I suggested that social media tools can be valuable in connecting professionals working in a particular field or cluster of NGOS with one another. I shared the story of how Pratham Books used Twitter to help get children's books to children in rural
How Does Wine Affect My Esophagus? Insights On Marketing In China
6 Dec 2013 | 10:08 am
Marketing wine in China is a challenge, but increases in education and mobile purchases indicate demand. Some exporters attract wine consumers by speaking the language of tea.
Pear Analytics Announces Expansion of Internet Marketing Partner Program for Agencies
5 Dec 2013 | 1:03 pm
Pear Analytics, a San Antonio Internet marketing company, is expanding their partner program platform built for web shops and agencies that want to offer extended services to their clients post-launch, ...
NewsCred Launches the Content Marketing Cloud
5 Dec 2013 | 11:10 am
Today, NewsCred announced the official launch of the Content Marketing Cloud, the first end-to-end software for content workflow, sourcing, recommendations, publishing, distribution and analytics.
Mobile Devices Drive Growth in Strong Weekend for Retail Marketing - Smartphone Paid Search Spend Up Over 1000% on ...
5 Dec 2013 | 7:55 am
NEW YORK -- IgnitionOne, a global leader in cloud-based digital marketing technology, released a mid-quarter report today, highlighting a strong Thanksgiving weekend for digital marketing. Mobile devices ...
Evolution of Marketing and Sales Webinar hosted by Sparks Grove
4 Dec 2013 | 12:09 pm
ATLANTA, Dec. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Strategic marketing and creative agency, Sparks Grove, a division of global consultancy North Highland; along with its research partner Econsultancy, will host a free webinar on Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013 at noon. The webinar "The Reinvention of B2B Marketing," will present findings from their recent study on B2B marketing and provide information about how to ...
Windsor Marketing Group announces promotions
4 Dec 2013 | 11:20 am
SUFFIELD, Conn., Dec. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Windsor Marketing Group (WMG) has announced the advancement of three team members who have helped drive thein-store marketing company's mission of delivering customized shopper marketing programs for its wide range of clients. Windsor Marketing Group is an innovative in-store marketing agency that creates, produces, and delivers shopper ...
Marketing & Sales Alignment: 5 Practical Tips
4 Dec 2013 | 7:56 am
How do you tap into the experiences of the sales team in a way that allows for the agile adaptation of your content strategy? Columnist Brad Miller offers 5 practical tips.
Inspired B2B Marketing with Xerox's Leah Quesada
3 Dec 2013 | 3:32 pm
?Be inspired by the idea that Marketing can move the business forward.?
Responsys Research: Mobile Marketing Can Help Retailers Cut Through the Holiday Clutter
3 Dec 2013 | 10:00 am
Responsys, Inc. , a marketing cloud software and services leader, has revealed the findings of a survey of 1,200 U.S. consumers, which suggest that retailers may be missing opportunities to better connect ...
4 C-Suite Objections To Content Marketing And How To Overcome Them
1 Dec 2013 | 9:27 am
You’re the VP of marketing. You’re on your way to the top floor for a meeting with the executive team. You’ve got 20 minutes to sell them on the idea that, in order to compete and grow, the company must adopt a content marketing strategy.
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!
- What food is it that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?
- How to Make Rising Interest Rates Work for You - The Future of Gold
- Most Profitable Time For Gold and Gold Miner Stocks - Is It Time Yet?
- What About Inflation? Is it Dead?
- Gold and Silver 15% Surge in GDXJ Indicates Potential Major Bottom
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- The psychology of away messages
- 'Where in the World is Dr. Stephen Shore?'....Japan!
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- Autism documentary debut: Free showing in Tampa Florida!
- The ETF Boom: 1124 and Counting!
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- "Brandon" Part two in the four part 'Brandon' series
- Anthocyanins May Help Reduce Risk of Parkinson's
- Celebrating LIfe!
- Character Counts–Thanks Coach!
- Cowboy Values--Can We Bring Them Back?
- Dr. Stephen Shore: Dating, marriage and autism
- "Where in the World is Dr. Stephen Shore?": Abilene Texas, Bangkok and Dubai Continue reading on Ex
- Autism Round Table: Perspectives from Fazli Azeem, Lars Perner PhD., and Dr. Stephen M. Shore
- Dr. Stephen Shore on 'World Footprints Radio'
- "Where in the World is Dr. Stephen Shore?"-Autism conference: The White House
- "Artism: The Art of Autism" Book Review
- Asking Ann About Autism: Robin's Siblings
- Asking Ann About Autism: Our experience as parents
- Asking Ann About Autism: Moving out-Independent living
- Autism Round Table: Video Self Modeling
- Video modeling project update