When choosing a cell phone you must consider not only your requirements, but also your personal. Conduct research on the multitude of phone models flooding the market and their capabilities. Contemplate your objective, desired features and resources and go for a handset which is ideal for your character. Its performance, design and features must be a perfect blend so that you will enjoy using the phone.Factors Important When Choosing a Cell Phone
- Phone size
- Only for Communication purpose or act as fashion statement also
- Battery life
- Storage space for your pictures and music files.
- Technology - digital, cellular, PCS or analog cellular.
- Providers - Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) or Global System for Mobile Communication (GSM).
- In-built digital camera
- Music player
- WiFi to hook up with Internet
- USB charging. Enables transfer of music, pictures and other files to your mobile.
- Bluetooth technology or possess its own system for data transmission. This enables cell phones to serve as wireless modems for connecting to a computer with Internet.
- GPS to pinpoint locations if you travel a lot.
- Speakerphone enables hands-free use
- Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) possesses operating systems similar to ones in computers. They are more cumbersome and costlier than ordinary/regular phones and support more downloadable software selections.
- Push-to-talk (PTT) attribute if you need to use it as walkie-talkie.
- Flip (Clamshell) phones of miniature size with protected keypad. Useful if you want to keep it in your pocket while you are on the move. It puts many users at ease while talking and its shape precludes unintended dialing.
- Thin Bar phones devoid of slide-out keypad or cover. Assure that buttons are easier to use and learn how to handle controls.
- Slider cell phones with their upper portion gliding up so that keypad is exposed.
- Candy bar cell phones has cuboids shape with keypad buttons possessing key guard.
Both size of phone and text size appearing on display are important. So are the placement of controls and buttons. QWERTY keyboards are more convenient although they are pricier. If you go for high-speed Internet select bigger phones having larger display. Decide on display resolution and color range. Communication protocol and quality is significant it you need streaming TV.Performance:
Opt for mobile of excellent call quality and battery. Test performance of features that is crucial for you.Author Bio:
Julie Eden, A versatile author, wrote articles on about Cell phones, Cell phone reviews, Latest Cell phones information and all related issues.
Honeywell Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat with Voice Control
4 Dec 2013 | 6:38 pm
Editor's Rating: User Rating: Good: Honeywell gets out from under the shadow of Nest by adding voice recognition to its new Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat with…
Apps to Smooth Your Journey
4 Dec 2013 | 4:56 pm
From discovering Wi-Fi hot spots to booking last-minute hotels to finding restaurants at the next highway exit, these apps can help make travel a little…
IPVanish VPN Releases New Mobile App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch Users
4 Dec 2013 | 2:00 pm
NEW YORK -- IPVanish VPN, the world's leading provider of premium, high-performance VPN service, today announced the release of a new mobile app. The new…
Apple’s iPhone named most searched-for tech device of 2013
4 Dec 2013 | 1:45 pm
Apple’s new flagship iPhone 5s isn’t just the presumed fastest-selling smartphone ever, it’s also apparently in hotter demand than any other tech device on the…
White Lady of Rufford Abbey ghost photo captured using iPod Touch
4 Dec 2013 | 1:26 pm
Cameron Hamilton caught the misty white figure while visiting Nottinghamshire County Council's Rufford Abbey Country Park with friends.
Easily hide e-mail contacts from your iPhone contacts list
4 Dec 2013 | 12:43 pm
If your iPhone contacts list is littered with contacts from the e-mail accounts you have set up in Mail, iOS 7 provides a quick and…
Xbox One indie dev program nabs Crytek, Double Fine, 30 others
4 Dec 2013 | 12:17 pm
Microsoft reveals more details about it's self-publishing initiative, ID@Xbox, including a list of 32 developers that are on board with bringing content to the Xbox…
Review: Xbox One nearly a set-top box replacement
4 Dec 2013 | 11:17 am
The Xbox One won't quite replace your TV set-top box, but it comes awfully close. The latest game console from Microsoft takes a big leap…
Xbox One Statistics: Players Have Killed Over 3 Billion Zombies, Logged Over 50 Million Hours
4 Dec 2013 | 10:49 am
Since the Xbox One hit store shelves in North America, Australia, New Zealand and several European markets on Nov. 22, more than one million people…
Kimstore Ninang ng Bayan Apple iPod Nano 7th Generation TechPinas Yuletide Giveaway
4 Dec 2013 | 10:09 am
I always say that the real of meaning of Christmas is Giving and Thanksgiving. Ang tunay na diwa po ng Kapaskuhan ay Pagbibigayan at Pagpapasalamat.…
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!
- What food is it that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?
- How to Make Rising Interest Rates Work for You - The Future of Gold
- Most Profitable Time For Gold and Gold Miner Stocks - Is It Time Yet?
- What About Inflation? Is it Dead?
- Gold and Silver 15% Surge in GDXJ Indicates Potential Major Bottom
- "Where in the World is Dr. Stephen Shore?"-Shanghai, Toronto, Somerset and MIT
- A Call for Social Stories!
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Five Tech ETFs to Look at Now
- Google phone cometh!: Nexus One
- Is Technology Ready to Move Higher?
- MagicJack for the cell phone
- New Orleans, New Zealand among 2013 hot spots: Orbitz
- Technology, the achiever of impersonalization
- "Artism: The Art of Autism" Book Review
- "Call me Careers" or Why I Support Video Modeling
- "Get in their Head" using the web.
- "Same-abled" is not a term we use often
- 'The Burj Khalifa': Now tallest building in the world
- 3 Post-Fiscal Cliff Investment Opportunities