When choosing a cell phone you must consider not only your requirements, but also your personal. Conduct research on the multitude of phone models flooding the market and their capabilities. Contemplate your objective, desired features and resources and go for a handset which is ideal for your character. Its performance, design and features must be a perfect blend so that you will enjoy using the phone.Factors Important When Choosing a Cell Phone
- Phone size
- Only for Communication purpose or act as fashion statement also
- Battery life
- Storage space for your pictures and music files.
- Technology - digital, cellular, PCS or analog cellular.
- Providers - Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) or Global System for Mobile Communication (GSM).
- In-built digital camera
- Music player
- WiFi to hook up with Internet
- USB charging. Enables transfer of music, pictures and other files to your mobile.
- Bluetooth technology or possess its own system for data transmission. This enables cell phones to serve as wireless modems for connecting to a computer with Internet.
- GPS to pinpoint locations if you travel a lot.
- Speakerphone enables hands-free use
- Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) possesses operating systems similar to ones in computers. They are more cumbersome and costlier than ordinary/regular phones and support more downloadable software selections.
- Push-to-talk (PTT) attribute if you need to use it as walkie-talkie.
- Flip (Clamshell) phones of miniature size with protected keypad. Useful if you want to keep it in your pocket while you are on the move. It puts many users at ease while talking and its shape precludes unintended dialing.
- Thin Bar phones devoid of slide-out keypad or cover. Assure that buttons are easier to use and learn how to handle controls.
- Slider cell phones with their upper portion gliding up so that keypad is exposed.
- Candy bar cell phones has cuboids shape with keypad buttons possessing key guard.
Both size of phone and text size appearing on display are important. So are the placement of controls and buttons. QWERTY keyboards are more convenient although they are pricier. If you go for high-speed Internet select bigger phones having larger display. Decide on display resolution and color range. Communication protocol and quality is significant it you need streaming TV.Performance:
Opt for mobile of excellent call quality and battery. Test performance of features that is crucial for you.Author Bio:
Julie Eden, A versatile author, wrote articles on about Cell phones, Cell phone reviews, Latest Cell phones information and all related issues.
Xbox One: 'It's A Matter Of Time Before Xbox Shines In Japan' - Suda51
19 Jun 2013 | 3:50 am
Suda51 believes Microsoft's track record of successful products in Japan bodes well for Xbox. Suda51, director of the upcoming Killer Is Dead, believes it is…
Technology Pioneer Jussi Kiviniemi Joins Ekahau to Innovate the Wi-Fi Tools Product Line
19 Jun 2013 | 3:00 am
RESTON, Virginia, June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jussi Kiviniemi re-joins Ekahau as the Vice President of the Wi-Fi Tools product line, focusing on next generation…
XBox One is no Big Brother: Microsoft
19 Jun 2013 | 2:56 am
Microsoft manager Marc Whitten doesn’t think a lot of the recent criticisms from data security advocates about Microsoft’s new XBox One gaming console are fair.…
Lightweight Microsoft Office available on iPhone
19 Jun 2013 | 1:52 am
Lightweight Microsoft Office available on iPhone Associated Press Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.…
Alexander: Why Wi-Fi is speedier than Internet
18 Jun 2013 | 7:48 pm
Q You wrote that any Wi-Fi router you can buy today will be much faster than your Internet connection. Does this mean the wireless router…
At Work With Microsoft Office on an iPhone
18 Jun 2013 | 5:10 pm
If you asked someone on the street to name a Microsoft product they can't live without, they would likely mention Microsoft Office, the suite that…
MAZDA TEAMS WITH XBOX FOR EXCLUSIVE LIVE EVENT
18 Jun 2013 | 3:23 pm
IRVINE, Calif., June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mazda has teamed-up with Xbox, Microsoft's premiere entertainment brand to produce the first-ever global live stream of a new…
Case for low-cost iPhone shows new design with more rounded edges
18 Jun 2013 | 12:45 pm
It looks as though Apple might be smoothing out some of the iPhone’s sharp edges for the low-cost version of its popular smartphone. Japanese blog…
Enjoy a 'summer in Paris' Beach House fundraiser Tuesday night
18 Jun 2013 | 11:25 am
Beach House is having a dinner and auction at the Treo restaurant on 5703 Main St. in Sylvania. The event will start 6 p.m.
Lightning Strikes iHome Docks as Company Introduces First Docks to Handle Both 8-Pin and 30-Pin Devices
18 Jun 2013 | 9:46 am
iHome, the number one brand in docking stations, today introduced their new line of Lightning docks that are capable of charging & playing both eight…
- This One Group of Bankers Can Help You Predict the Markets
- These Five Sectors May Lead the Next Leg of the Rally
- This One Thing Matters More Than Ever in an Investing World Gone Wild
- Will stocks go up or down from here?
- How Much Longer Will This Bull Market Run?
- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- "Where in the World is Dr. Stephen Shore?"-Shanghai, Toronto, Somerset and MIT
- A Call for Social Stories!
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Five Tech ETFs to Look at Now
- Google phone cometh!: Nexus One
- Is Technology Ready to Move Higher?
- MagicJack for the cell phone
- New Orleans, New Zealand among 2013 hot spots: Orbitz
- Technology, the achiever of impersonalization
- "Artism: The Art of Autism" Book Review