- One Thing Needs to Happen Before Precious Metals Start to Rally Again
- Gold Is the Most Hated Investment You Might Want to Love
- One way to deal with rising interest rates ...
- Gold and Silver: Urgent Steps to Take Right Now
- Gold Is Sliding Right Into a Major Support Level
- Most Investors Are About to Learn This Lesson the Hard Way
- Gold’s Drop Begs the Question: When Is it Time to Buy?
- This One Group of Bankers Can Help You Predict the Markets
- These Five Sectors May Lead the Next Leg of the Rally
- This One Thing Matters More Than Ever in an Investing World Gone Wild
- Will stocks go up or down from here?
- DUI - SOUTHERN STYLE
- The Chair Test
- How Much Longer Will This Bull Market Run?
- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- Israel develops the next generation operating room
- Turmoil in Venezuela Could Spell Opportunity for You
- The way to be healthy, happy, and full of energy that works
- Turning points coming soon, market action set to heat up, lots of trading opportunities ahead
- Male Logic ...
- Will the Dogs of the Dow Hunt in 2013?
Massachusetts police reach out to drug dealers on Facebook
5 Aug 2015 | 7:20 am
CHARLTON, Mass. (AP) — Authorities in a Massachusetts town are reaching out to drug dealers who want to eliminate their competition.
Paper: FBI investigating security of Clinton emails
5 Aug 2015 | 7:19 am
WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI is looking into the security of the private email server that Hillary Rodham Clinton used when she was secretary of state, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.
Greece says it's in 'final stage' of bailout talks
5 Aug 2015 | 7:19 am
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — Greece's prime minister said his country was in the "final stage" of talks for a new bailout, as his left-wing government on Wednesday rejected the idea of extending the negotiations beyond this month.
GOP debate lineup: Trump and Bush in, Fiorina and Perry out
5 Aug 2015 | 7:13 am
CLEVELAND (AP) — Ten candidates have made the cut for the first Republican presidential debate Thursday, with polling front-runner Donald Trump hoping for a civil evening but ready to pounce if attacked.
Thai currency falls to 6-year low as foreigners dump stocks
5 Aug 2015 | 7:12 am
BANGKOK (AP) — Thailand's currency fell to a six-year low against the dollar Wednesday, as foreign investors continue to dump stocks while waiting for the country's economy to pick up.
Afghan official: Drones kill IS fighters in 2 provinces
5 Aug 2015 | 7:05 am
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — An Afghan official says drone strikes have killed up to 60 insurgents, many of them allied to the Islamic State group, in recent days.
Obama to evoke ghosts of Kennedy, Iraq War in new Iran plea
5 Aug 2015 | 6:56 am
President Barack Obama will present the Iran nuclear debate as the most momentous US foreign policy decision since the Iraq war Wednesday, in a fresh bid for support. With the deal due to be voted on by a Republican-dominated Congress, Obama will give an address at American University in Washington hoping to give historical weight to a polarizing and sometimes bitterly hyperbolic debate.
Court appearance for Memphis police shooting suspect
5 Aug 2015 | 6:53 am
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — An ex-convict charged with fatally shooting a police officer who interrupted a drug deal on a Memphis street has a court appearance scheduled for Wednesday, the same day a memorial service is set for the slain officer.
8 cities cited in data program from ex-NYC mayor Bloomberg
5 Aug 2015 | 6:52 am
NEW YORK (AP) — Jackson, Mississippi, and Mesa, Arizona, aim to make troves of data about city operations available online for the first time. Tulsa, Oklahoma, plans to make its data releases more useful for the public. Seattle wants to use contract data to help ensure vendors deliver on their promises.
Pope: Keep door open to divorced Catholics who remarry
5 Aug 2015 | 6:52 am
VATICAN CITY (AP) — Pope Francis declared on Wednesday that divorced Catholics who remarry and their children deserve better treatment form the church, and he urged pastors to avoid treating these couples as if they were excommunicated.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!