- One Thing Needs to Happen Before Precious Metals Start to Rally Again
- Gold Is the Most Hated Investment You Might Want to Love
- One way to deal with rising interest rates ...
- Gold and Silver: Urgent Steps to Take Right Now
- Gold Is Sliding Right Into a Major Support Level
- Most Investors Are About to Learn This Lesson the Hard Way
- Gold’s Drop Begs the Question: When Is it Time to Buy?
- This One Group of Bankers Can Help You Predict the Markets
- These Five Sectors May Lead the Next Leg of the Rally
- This One Thing Matters More Than Ever in an Investing World Gone Wild
- Will stocks go up or down from here?
- DUI - SOUTHERN STYLE
- The Chair Test
- How Much Longer Will This Bull Market Run?
- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- Israel develops the next generation operating room
- Turmoil in Venezuela Could Spell Opportunity for You
- The way to be healthy, happy, and full of energy that works
- Turning points coming soon, market action set to heat up, lots of trading opportunities ahead
- Male Logic ...
- Will the Dogs of the Dow Hunt in 2013?
Munn, Segel help film academy honor inventors, engineers
14 Feb 2016 | 1:40 am
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — Subjects like rapid prototyping, 3-D texture painting and the intricacies of digital media review systems became comic material Saturday for Olivia Munn and Jason Segel, hosts of the film academy's Scientific and Technical Awards. Or at least they tried their best.
'Spotlight,' 'Big Short' win Writers Guild of America awards
14 Feb 2016 | 1:35 am
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Oscar contenders "Spotlight" and "The Big Short" won the top awards for screenwriting from the Writers Guild of America at a ceremony Saturday that was held in Los Angeles and New York.
McCullum falls as Voges puts Australia in control of first Test
14 Feb 2016 | 1:28 am
Mitchell Marsh ruined New Zealand's hopes for a Brendon McCullum salvage mission after Adam Voges' record-breaking double century put Australia firmly in command of the first Test in Wellington on Sunday. At stumps on the third day, New Zealand were 178 for 4 in their second innings, requiring a further 201 to make Australia bat again. Test debutant Henry Nicholls was not out 31 with McCullum lbw to Marsh in the final over of the day for 10.
Dog gone: Frei set to host 27th, final Westminster telecast
14 Feb 2016 | 1:10 am
Seoul: Pyongyang used money from joint factories for weapons
14 Feb 2016 | 1:03 am
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea channeled about 70 percent of the money it received for workers at the now-shuttered Kaesong industrial park into its weapons programs and to buy luxury goods for the impoverished nation's tiny elite, South Korea said Sunday.
'High-priest' Alexander Wang worships at altar of high fashion
14 Feb 2016 | 1:00 am
King of cool Alexander Wang took over a Romanesque church in New York on Saturday to present a bondage-inspired collection at the altar of high fashion with Kylie Jenner and her rap star boyfriend front row. The fashion pack braved one of Manhattan's coldest nights in 20 years, cloaking themselves in fur coats to fend off temperatures of minus 12 Celsius (-11 Fahrenheit) that saw the city warn people to stay indoors. Wang, the young superstar who defines downtown cool, surprised many by renting out the waspish surroundings of St Bartholomew's Episcopal Church on Park Avenue for a collection as sexy and as edgy as ever.
Asian-American judges among Obama's options as he seeks to replace Scalia
14 Feb 2016 | 12:35 am
By Lawrence Hurley WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama has a number of likely options as he looks for a nominee to the U.S. Supreme Court to replace Justice Antonin Scalia, who died on Saturday. Within a few hours, Obama said he intends to make a nomination, despite Republicans stressing they opposed any appointment being made until after November's presidential election. The Republican-controlled U.S. Senate would have to approve the nomination.
Nishikori to face US teen in Memphis final
14 Feb 2016 | 12:33 am
Three-time defending champion Kei Nishikori advanced to the ATP Memphis final by beating US fourth seed Sam Querrey, setting up a title showdown with history-making teen prodigy Taylor Fritz. Top seed Nishikori rallied to beat Querrey 3-6, 6-3, 6-3 for his 16th consecutive Memphis victory over four years while Fritz, an 18-year-old American wildcard in only his third tour-level event, ousted Lithuania's Ricardas Berankis 2-6, 6-3, 6-4. Fritz fired 17 aces in becoming the youngest American in an ATP final since a 17-year-old Michael Chang won at Wembley in 1989.
Central African Republic voters seek leader to end chaos
14 Feb 2016 | 12:32 am
BANGUI, Central African Republic (AP) — Voters in Central African Republic are returning to the polls to cast ballots in a historic presidential runoff vote.
Australian hospital refuses to return asylum baby to Nauru
14 Feb 2016 | 12:31 am
An Australian hospital has refused to return an asylum-seeker baby to detention in Nauru, as momentum built across the country on Sunday against offshore Pacific camps for processing refugees. Under the government's tough immigration policy, asylum-seekers who try to reach Australia by boat are sent to detention camps in the Pacific island nations of Papua New Guinea and Nauru. The hospital's move came as state governments, churches and activists stepped up their efforts to stop the return of some 267 refugees to Nauru following a High Court ruling.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!