- One Thing Needs to Happen Before Precious Metals Start to Rally Again
- Gold Is the Most Hated Investment You Might Want to Love
- One way to deal with rising interest rates ...
- Gold and Silver: Urgent Steps to Take Right Now
- Gold Is Sliding Right Into a Major Support Level
- Most Investors Are About to Learn This Lesson the Hard Way
- Gold’s Drop Begs the Question: When Is it Time to Buy?
- This One Group of Bankers Can Help You Predict the Markets
- These Five Sectors May Lead the Next Leg of the Rally
- This One Thing Matters More Than Ever in an Investing World Gone Wild
- Will stocks go up or down from here?
- DUI - SOUTHERN STYLE
- The Chair Test
- How Much Longer Will This Bull Market Run?
- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- Israel develops the next generation operating room
- Turmoil in Venezuela Could Spell Opportunity for You
- The way to be healthy, happy, and full of energy that works
- Turning points coming soon, market action set to heat up, lots of trading opportunities ahead
- Male Logic ...
- Will the Dogs of the Dow Hunt in 2013?
Obama walks New Orleans streets, says city 'moving forward'
27 Aug 2015 | 1:23 pm
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Walking door to door on the streets of a city reborn after tragedy, President Barack Obama says New Orleans is "moving forward" a decade after Hurricane Katrina dealt a devastating blow. He offered the city as an example of what can happen when people rally to build a better future after extraordinary trials.
'Sister Wives' cite gay marriage ruling in polygamy case
27 Aug 2015 | 1:21 pm
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A polygamous family says the landmark Supreme Court ruling legalizing same-sex marriage shows that laws prohibiting consensual adult relationships are outdated even if the unions are unpopular.
Venezuelan crackdown worries once-welcomed Colombia migrants
27 Aug 2015 | 1:20 pm
CARTAGENA, Colombia (AP) — Leidy Echeverri fled the Colombian countryside six years ago with her toddler in tow after a paramilitary group threatened her husband's life. Now she's again taken her children and run, this time in the other direction, amid a Venezuelan crackdown on Colombian immigrants.
On Lesbos island, tourist comforts clash with migrant needs
27 Aug 2015 | 1:20 pm
On the Greek island of Lesbos, a record influx of desperate migrants has left the tourist sector struggling to help out while still trying to keep its normal clientele. "People feel sorry for them, of course — I do also — but it's not good for our business when they come to our beach," says Teresa Dalvadanis, a 45-year-old Swedish restaurant owner, herself once a stranger to these shores. At one hotel near the island's port capital of Mytilene, a Syrian man asks in excellent English if there are any available rooms, showing his registration papers which, in theory, should allow him to secure accommodation.
Tesla car gets best-ever rating from Consumer Reports
27 Aug 2015 | 1:18 pm
A new Tesla electric car has earned the best-ever vehicle rating from Consumer Reports, sending shares of the automaker racing higher Thursday. The new Tesla P85D "performed better in our tests than any other car ever has, breaking the Consumer Reports Ratings system," said Mark Rechtin, automotive editor for the consumer group. The four-wheel drive P85D, which is a modified version of the Tesla S sedan, will cost upwards of $125,000 with typical equipment, Consumer Reports noted.
Instagram images no longer just squares
27 Aug 2015 | 1:13 pm
Instagram on Thursday broke its square mold with an update that adds portrait and landscape formats to the image-sharing smartphone application. "Square format has been and always will be part of who we are," Instagram said in a blog post. Approximately one out of every five posts to Instagram is in square format, according to the Facebook-owned company.
Study can't confirm results of many psychology experiments
27 Aug 2015 | 1:12 pm
NEW YORK (AP) — A large group of researchers set out to repeat 100 experiments published by leading psychology journals to see how often they would get the same results.
Trump: 'I swear' my hair is not a toupee
27 Aug 2015 | 1:10 pm
French police dismantle Roma camp on Paris outskirts
27 Aug 2015 | 1:10 pm
LA COURNEUVE, France (AP) — Police, working swiftly in the pouring rain, cleared out one of France's biggest and oldest Roma camps on Thursday, dismantling a sprawling network of makeshift shelters that housed hundreds of people.
Argentine mom hopes pope will help get son off death row
27 Aug 2015 | 1:08 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina (AP) — When Lidia Guerrero met with Pope Francis in Rome last year, the Argentine native told her he knew all about Guerrero's son, who has been on death row in Texas for 19 years.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!