- One Thing Needs to Happen Before Precious Metals Start to Rally Again
- Gold Is the Most Hated Investment You Might Want to Love
- One way to deal with rising interest rates ...
- Gold and Silver: Urgent Steps to Take Right Now
- Gold Is Sliding Right Into a Major Support Level
- Most Investors Are About to Learn This Lesson the Hard Way
- Gold’s Drop Begs the Question: When Is it Time to Buy?
- This One Group of Bankers Can Help You Predict the Markets
- These Five Sectors May Lead the Next Leg of the Rally
- This One Thing Matters More Than Ever in an Investing World Gone Wild
- Will stocks go up or down from here?
- DUI - SOUTHERN STYLE
- The Chair Test
- How Much Longer Will This Bull Market Run?
- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- Israel develops the next generation operating room
- Turmoil in Venezuela Could Spell Opportunity for You
- The way to be healthy, happy, and full of energy that works
- Turning points coming soon, market action set to heat up, lots of trading opportunities ahead
- Male Logic ...
- Will the Dogs of the Dow Hunt in 2013?
Japan earthquake collapses homes, causes injuries
22 Nov 2014 | 6:04 pm
TOKYO (AP) — A strong earthquake late Saturday struck a mountainous area of central Japan that hosted the 1998 Winter Olympics, knocking down at least 10 homes in a ski resort town and injuring more than 20 people, officials said.
No. 14 Wisconsin holds off Iowa 26-24
22 Nov 2014 | 6:03 pm
Volunteer snow shovelers hit Buffalo streets as flooding fears rise
22 Nov 2014 | 5:55 pm
By Aaron Ingrao BUFFALO (Reuters) - As temperatures near Buffalo, New York, rose above freezing on Saturday, volunteers fanned out to help their neighbors clear the walls of snow that have paralyzed parts of the region this week, but the warming trend also raised the threat of flooding. More than 200 volunteers, called the Shovel Brigade Mob, armed themselves with shovels and headed into neighborhoods south of downtown Buffalo. The group said some residents were still stuck in their homes, days after a lake-effect system clobbered the region with up to seven feet of snow. ...
No. 1 Florida State beats Boston College 20-17
22 Nov 2014 | 5:53 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Quarterback Jameis Winston led top-ranked Florida State 66 yards to put Roberto Aguayo in position for a 26-yard game-winning field goal with three seconds remaining and the Seminoles remained perfect with a 20-17 victory over Boston College on Saturday.
Cops: Naked suspect assaults man, 84, at airport
22 Nov 2014 | 5:50 pm
BOSTON (AP) — State police say a man stripped inside a women's bathroom at Boston's Logan Airport, climbed into a dropped ceiling, crashed through it and landed on the floor, then assaulted an elderly man while he was still naked and bleeding.
Granada clings to 1-shot lead at LPGA finale
22 Nov 2014 | 5:46 pm
Washington museum won't give up guns after all
22 Nov 2014 | 5:42 pm
LYNDEN, Wash. (AP) — A small museum in northwestern Washington says it won't be removing all of the weapons from its World War II exhibit, after all.
Oklahoma's Perine runs for record 427 yards
22 Nov 2014 | 5:31 pm
Obama, Jeter tee off on exclusive Vegas course
22 Nov 2014 | 5:31 pm
NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nev. (AP) — President Barack Obama is playing golf at an exclusive Las Vegas-area course with a retired shortstop, a Democratic Party donor and a newspaper owner.
Flooding fears mount in snowed-in area of New York state
22 Nov 2014 | 5:27 pm
Record-breaking snowfall that buried towns near Buffalo, New York, and killed at least 14 people, posed a major flooding threat Saturday with temperatures forecast to rise. Areas of western New York that got socked with more than six feet (two meters) of snow this week had been on flood watch but now are under a flood warning, the National Weather Service said. A flood warning urges people to prepare for a possibility, while a more serious flood warning is issued when flooding is imminent or occurring. The warning was in effect in northern Erie, Genessee, Wyoming, Chatauqua, Cattaraugus, southern Erie counties, including the cities of Buffalo, Batavia, Warsaw, Jamestown, Olean, Orchard Park and Springville, the service said.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!