- One Thing Needs to Happen Before Precious Metals Start to Rally Again
- Gold Is the Most Hated Investment You Might Want to Love
- One way to deal with rising interest rates ...
- Gold and Silver: Urgent Steps to Take Right Now
- Gold Is Sliding Right Into a Major Support Level
- Most Investors Are About to Learn This Lesson the Hard Way
- Gold’s Drop Begs the Question: When Is it Time to Buy?
- This One Group of Bankers Can Help You Predict the Markets
- These Five Sectors May Lead the Next Leg of the Rally
- This One Thing Matters More Than Ever in an Investing World Gone Wild
- Will stocks go up or down from here?
- DUI - SOUTHERN STYLE
- The Chair Test
- How Much Longer Will This Bull Market Run?
- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- Israel develops the next generation operating room
- Turmoil in Venezuela Could Spell Opportunity for You
- The way to be healthy, happy, and full of energy that works
- Turning points coming soon, market action set to heat up, lots of trading opportunities ahead
- Male Logic ...
- Will the Dogs of the Dow Hunt in 2013?
The Latest: Iceland's players likened to an 'army'
26 Jun 2016 | 10:00 am
Obama OKs federal aid for West Virginia; at least 24 dead
26 Jun 2016 | 10:00 am
CLENDENIN, W.Va. (AP) — With the missing accounted for in all but one county, West Virginia on Sunday turned its attention to recovery after disastrous floods killed at least 24 people and rendered many more homeless. The deluge tore through roads and bridges and knocked out utilities that still haven't been restored in some communities.
Strong earthquake hits Kyrgyzstan, no injuries reported
26 Jun 2016 | 9:59 am
BISHKEK, Kyrgyzstan (AP) — A strong earthquake has hit southern Kyrgyzstan, but emergency officials say there are no immediate reports of any damage or injuries in the remote corner of the Central Asian nation.
France beat Ireland 2-1 to reach Euro 2016 quarter-finals
26 Jun 2016 | 9:57 am
Lyon (AFP) - Antoine Griezmann broke Irish hearts with two second-half goals as France came from behind to claim a 2-1 win over ten-man Republic of Ireland and move into the Euro 2016 quarter-finals on Sunday.
Clinton takes lead over Trump, new polls show
26 Jun 2016 | 9:57 am
Two head-to-head polls released Sunday showed a resurgent Hillary Clinton taking a lead in the US presidential race, after a tumultuous month for Donald Trump, who has failed to rally confidence among voters or party leaders. If the presidential election were held today, 51 percent of poll respondents said they would vote for Clinton, versus 39 percent for Trump, according to a Washington Post-ABC News poll. It was conducted Monday through Thursday of last week among 836 registered voters and had a margin of error of four percentage points.
Prince's legacy to be honored at BET Awards
26 Jun 2016 | 9:56 am
Prince received a tribute from Madonna and Stevie Wonder last month, but the late singer is getting another honor at the BET Awards, this time with Sheila E., D'Angelo, The Roots, Janelle Monae and Wonder.
Germany's Gabriel says no new offers for Britain to stay in EU
26 Jun 2016 | 9:54 am
The European Union will not make Britain any fresh offers to keep it in the bloc and it cannot be "half a partner", German Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel has said. In contrast to conservative Chancellor Angela Merkel, who on Saturday struck a conciliatory tone towards Britain by calling for clear-headed negotiations with the "close partner", Gabriel took a tough stance on the EU's future ties with London. Gabriel, a Social Democrat, criticized British Prime Minister David Cameron for "his grand and historic blunder" in calling the referendum that resulted in Britons' 52-48 percent vote to exit the EU, and called for him to go soon.
Fentanyl worries changing way narcotics officers operate
26 Jun 2016 | 9:52 am
ST. LOUIS (AP) — The street version of fentanyl blamed in the deaths of thousands of Americans is also threatening police officers, forcing changes in long-standing basics of drug investigations, from confiscations to testing and undercover operations, law enforcement officials say.
30 African migrants overcome high border fence, reach Spain
26 Jun 2016 | 9:51 am
Miller masters treacherous Assen track for maiden MotoGP win
26 Jun 2016 | 9:42 am
ASSEN, Netherlands (AP) — Jack Miller of Australia won his first MotoGP race Sunday, triumphing in treacherous conditions of a restarted race in Assen after torrential rain forced the riders off the track after 14 laps.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!