- One Thing Needs to Happen Before Precious Metals Start to Rally Again
- Gold Is the Most Hated Investment You Might Want to Love
- One way to deal with rising interest rates ...
- Gold and Silver: Urgent Steps to Take Right Now
- Gold Is Sliding Right Into a Major Support Level
- Most Investors Are About to Learn This Lesson the Hard Way
- Gold’s Drop Begs the Question: When Is it Time to Buy?
- This One Group of Bankers Can Help You Predict the Markets
- These Five Sectors May Lead the Next Leg of the Rally
- This One Thing Matters More Than Ever in an Investing World Gone Wild
- Will stocks go up or down from here?
- DUI - SOUTHERN STYLE
- The Chair Test
- How Much Longer Will This Bull Market Run?
- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- Israel develops the next generation operating room
- Turmoil in Venezuela Could Spell Opportunity for You
- The way to be healthy, happy, and full of energy that works
- Turning points coming soon, market action set to heat up, lots of trading opportunities ahead
- Male Logic ...
- Will the Dogs of the Dow Hunt in 2013?
After decades of disappointment, Berlin's economy looks up
13 Jul 2014 | 2:04 am
By Stephen Brown BERLIN (Reuters) - It has taken a quarter of a century longer than hoped but Berlin is now glimpsing the prosperity that was supposed to land in its lap after the Wall came down in 1989 and it was restored as the jubilant capital of Germany. Twenty five years after reunification, Berlin remains a work in progress: with higher unemployment and lower income than the likes of Frankfurt and Hamburg, it will take years to catch up. Berlin does not dominate decentralized, federal Germany the way London or Paris do in their own countries. "We won't be making cars like Stuttgart or Wolfsburg - but the bases of the technology," said the city's economy minister, Cornelia Yzer, referring to the headquarters of the German auto giants Daimler and Volkswagen.
4 minor injuries at Spain's running of the bulls
13 Jul 2014 | 1:59 am
Anybody home? Pacific island of Niue hit by exodus
13 Jul 2014 | 1:55 am
ALOFI, Niue (AP) — It was a school once, but there are no children here anymore. The lonely building on this remote Pacific island now contains only a punching bag that someone has strung from the classroom rafters, and a note scrawled on the chalkboard in Niuean: "Keep this place clean," it says, "so it stays beautiful."
Kerry in Vienna; extension of nuclear talks likely
13 Jul 2014 | 1:46 am
Heads up! Supermoon is here
13 Jul 2014 | 1:44 am
Israel calls for north Gaza evacuation after raid
13 Jul 2014 | 1:31 am
James signs two-year deal with Cavs: report
13 Jul 2014 | 1:16 am
LeBron James finalized a two-year contract with the Cleveland Cavaliers with an eye towards maximizing his future salary once new TV contracts push NBA payroll limits higher, ESPN reported. The Cavaliers confirmed the signing Saturday but refused to give any details about the contract's length or amount. On Friday, James announced he would leave the Miami Heat, whom he led to two NBA crowns and four trips to the NBA Finals, and return to Cleveland, the team he spurned four years ago to join Miami in search of a first-ever championship.
Marquez targets nine out of nine
13 Jul 2014 | 1:14 am
Runaway world championship leader Marc Marquez targets a ninth win in nine races at the German Grand Prix on Sunday with the flying Spaniard on course to have the title wrapped up in record time. The Honda rider has a 72-point lead in the championship with teammate Dani Pedrosa and Yamaha's Valentino Rossi, both of whom have just signed new deals with their respective teams, locked in second spot.
AP sources: Rockets sending Jeremy Lin to Lakers
13 Jul 2014 | 12:32 am
Jeremy Lin is still on his way to the Los Angeles Lakers, even after the Houston Rockets failed to land coveted forward Chris Bosh in free agency.
Alvarez wins split decision over Lara
13 Jul 2014 | 12:29 am
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!