- One Thing Needs to Happen Before Precious Metals Start to Rally Again
- Gold Is the Most Hated Investment You Might Want to Love
- One way to deal with rising interest rates ...
- Gold and Silver: Urgent Steps to Take Right Now
- Gold Is Sliding Right Into a Major Support Level
- Most Investors Are About to Learn This Lesson the Hard Way
- Gold’s Drop Begs the Question: When Is it Time to Buy?
- This One Group of Bankers Can Help You Predict the Markets
- These Five Sectors May Lead the Next Leg of the Rally
- This One Thing Matters More Than Ever in an Investing World Gone Wild
- Will stocks go up or down from here?
- DUI - SOUTHERN STYLE
- The Chair Test
- How Much Longer Will This Bull Market Run?
- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- Israel develops the next generation operating room
- Turmoil in Venezuela Could Spell Opportunity for You
- The way to be healthy, happy, and full of energy that works
- Turning points coming soon, market action set to heat up, lots of trading opportunities ahead
- Male Logic ...
- Will the Dogs of the Dow Hunt in 2013?
Jack Bruce, bassist of 60's band Cream, dies at 71
25 Oct 2014 | 11:18 am
LONDON (AP) — British usician Jack Bruce, best known as the bassist from the 1960s group Cream, has died. He was 71.
Sweet dreams: Sleep expert helps Giants in October
25 Oct 2014 | 11:13 am
School worker tried to stop Washington shooting
25 Oct 2014 | 11:12 am
MARYSVILLE, Wash. (AP) — A high school cafeteria worker tried to stop a gunman who opened fire on a crowded lunchroom north of Seattle, killing one girl and badly wounding four others, authorities said Saturday.
Musician Jack Bruce, bassist from the 1960s band Cream, has died at age 71
25 Oct 2014 | 10:58 am
LONDON (AP) — Musician Jack Bruce, bassist from the 1960s band Cream, has died at age 71.
Egypt declares state of emergency as Sinai blast kills 30 troops
25 Oct 2014 | 10:57 am
A state of emergency came into force Saturday across parts of Egypt's Sinai Peninsula as the military pounded suspected jihadists after 30 soldiers were killed in a suicide car bombing. It was the deadliest attack on the country's security forces since the army deposed Islamist president Mohamed Morsi last year, to the fury of his supporters. The state of emergency in the north and centre of the Sinai will remain in place for three months, the president's office said. Egypt also announced it would close the Rafah crossing into the Gaza Strip, the only route into the Palestinian territory not controlled by Israel.
Across US, Dems enlist Latinas for top of ballot
25 Oct 2014 | 10:45 am
APOPKA, Fla. (AP) — The Democratic lieutenant governor candidates from Florida, Texas and Nevada all have colorful biographies: a Colombian-born business executive; a pharmacist-turned-veteran lawmaker; and a juvenile delinquent-turned-lawyer.
Brazil poll rivals close campaigns for hard-fought vote
25 Oct 2014 | 10:38 am
Brazil's leftist President Dilma Rousseff and center-right challenger Aecio Neves wrapped up their campaigns Saturday in the hardest-fought election in the country's recent history. Rousseff, 66, a former guerrilla who was jailed and tortured for fighting Brazil's 1964-1985 dictatorship, spent Saturday morning in her southern stronghold of Porto Alegre, where she was holding a march. Neves, the business-world favorite, was meanwhile in his native state of Minas Gerais in the southeast to pay a visit to the grave of his grandfather Tancredo, a leading figure in the democratic transition who was elected president in 1985 but died before taking office. Rousseff, who was elected Brazil's first woman president in 2010, taking the reins from her popular Workers' Party (PT) mentor, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, has had to fight tooth and nail to re-emerge as the front-runner.
WHO: Number of Ebola-linked cases passes 10,000
25 Oct 2014 | 10:35 am
DAKAR, Senegal (AP) — More than 10,000 people have been infected with Ebola and nearly half of them have died, according to figures released Saturday by the World Health Organization, as the outbreak continues to spread.
Canada's Parliament Hill reopens following Wednesday shooting
25 Oct 2014 | 10:26 am
By Richard Valdmanis OTTAWA (Reuters) - Canadians returned to the grounds of their parliament building on Saturday, three days after a homegrown radical rushed in armed with a rifle after shooting dead a soldier in the second attack on the country's military at home in a week. The grounds of the hilltop gothic building, whose clock tower is a centerpiece of Ottawa's skyline, attracted scores of visitors, many still stunned by Wednesday's attack, which took place as Prime Minister Stephen Harper was meeting with lawmakers. ...
Italians challenge Renzi job reforms with vast Rome rally
25 Oct 2014 | 10:25 am
Protesters from across Italy descended on Rome Saturday for a vast rally against Prime Minister Matteo Renzi's plans to overhaul the job market, in a sign of growing resistance to an ambitious reform drive. Hundreds of thousands of Italians snaked through the capital calling for Renzi to do more to boost employment and protect the rights of new entries to the job market. This is a demonstration for those without work, without rights, those who suffer, who have no certainties for the future," Susanna Camusso, head of the CGIL union which called for the demonstration, told the crowds. Renzi's measures "are not sufficient to change the path Italy is on," she added.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!