- One Thing Needs to Happen Before Precious Metals Start to Rally Again
- Gold Is the Most Hated Investment You Might Want to Love
- One way to deal with rising interest rates ...
- Gold and Silver: Urgent Steps to Take Right Now
- Gold Is Sliding Right Into a Major Support Level
- Most Investors Are About to Learn This Lesson the Hard Way
- Gold’s Drop Begs the Question: When Is it Time to Buy?
- This One Group of Bankers Can Help You Predict the Markets
- These Five Sectors May Lead the Next Leg of the Rally
- This One Thing Matters More Than Ever in an Investing World Gone Wild
- Will stocks go up or down from here?
- DUI - SOUTHERN STYLE
- The Chair Test
- How Much Longer Will This Bull Market Run?
- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- Israel develops the next generation operating room
- Turmoil in Venezuela Could Spell Opportunity for You
- The way to be healthy, happy, and full of energy that works
- Turning points coming soon, market action set to heat up, lots of trading opportunities ahead
- Male Logic ...
- Will the Dogs of the Dow Hunt in 2013?
Rand Paul faces tough questions from Orthodox Jewish crowd
27 Apr 2015 | 6:31 pm
NEW YORK (AP) — Looking to woo New York's Orthodox Jewish community, Republican presidential contender Rand Paul faced tough questions Monday about his support for Israel and his approach to foreign policy in the Middle East.
Riot erupts after funeral for man hurt in police custody
27 Apr 2015 | 6:31 pm
BALTIMORE (AP) — Rioters plunged part of Baltimore into chaos Monday, torching a pharmacy, setting police cars ablaze and throwing bricks at officers hours after thousands mourned the man who died from a severe spinal injury he suffered in police custody.
China iPhone sales boosts Apple; shares up modestly
27 Apr 2015 | 6:28 pm
(Reuters) - Apple Inc beat Wall Street's revenue and profit forecasts on Monday as it sold more iPhones in China than the United States for the first time, but the company gave no sales figures for its new Apple Watch. Apple's iPhone sales in China soared, increasing its revenue in the country 71 percent to $16.8 billion, although that was helped by gift-buying for Chinese New Year. Chief Executive Tim Cook said that China's expanding middle class is fueling iPhone sales there, which is the bulk of the company's sales.
Cavs will be without Love for second round
27 Apr 2015 | 6:24 pm
Cleveland big man Kevin Love will miss the second round of the NBA playoffs with a dislocated left shoulder, the Cavaliers said Monday. Love was hurt in the first quarter of Sunday's first-round series-clinching win over Boston when he tangled with Celtics forward Kelly Olynyk as the two players battled for a loose ball.
Exclusive: Time Warner Cable open to merger talks with Charter - sources
27 Apr 2015 | 6:20 pm
Time Warner Cable Inc is open to merger discussions with Charter Communications Inc following a failed $45 billion bid by Comcast Corp , according to people familiar with the matter. Friendly negotiations between the two companies would be in sharp contrast to their acrimonious exchanges in 2013 and early 2014 that ended with Time Warner Cable rejecting unsolicited approaches by Charter and instead finding a white knight in Comcast. While Charter has yet to make a formal offer, Time Warner Cable believes its smaller peer may be willing to make a bid that is more attractive compared with its takeover attempt two years ago, the people said. Time Warner Cable also views Charter's stock as a more valuable currency than it did last year given its stock performance since then, the people said.
Judge says Vermont law on genetically modified food stands
27 Apr 2015 | 6:20 pm
MONTPELIER, Vt. (AP) — A Vermont law that could make the state the first in the country to require labeling of genetically modified food has been allowed by a federal judge to stand for now despite opposition by food industry groups.
Baltimore riots: Governor declares state of emergency
27 Apr 2015 | 6:18 pm
'Batman' theater gunman trial hears massacre plans
27 Apr 2015 | 6:18 pm
Alleged "Batman" theater gunman James Holmes meticulously planned the 2012 massacre after breaking up with his girlfriend and flunking college, prosecutors said Monday, giving harrowing details of the slaughter. In opening remarks at Holmes' trial, prosecutor George Brauchler gave the first authoritative blow-by-blow account of the killings that left 12 dead and 70 injured in Aurora, Colorado. The death toll could have been much higher, Brauchler said -- but a gun cartridge jammed in the movie theater, while booby-trapped explosives he rigged at his apartment failed to go off. Holmes -- who sported neatly-trimmed brown hair and a beard for the first court session -- has been in custody since the night of the mass murder in Aurora, Colorado on July 20, 2012.
Maryland governor declares state of emergency over Baltimore violence
27 Apr 2015 | 6:16 pm
(Reuters) - Maryland Governor Larry Hogan declared a state of emergency and activated the National Guard to address the violence in Baltimore, his office said on Monday. The governor's office said the actions came at the request of the city of Baltimore. It added that Hogan would hold a news conference at 8:30 p.m. to discuss the violence following the funeral of a 25-year-old black man who died after he was injured in police custody. (Reporting by Peter Cooney in Washington; Editing by Sandra Maler)
Greek PM says initial deal in bailout talks 'very close'
27 Apr 2015 | 6:14 pm
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — Greece's prime minister voiced hope that bailout talks between the cash-strapped country and its international creditors are "very close" to an initial deal, and ruled out early elections if the marathon negotiations fail.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!