- One Thing Needs to Happen Before Precious Metals Start to Rally Again
- Gold Is the Most Hated Investment You Might Want to Love
- One way to deal with rising interest rates ...
- Gold and Silver: Urgent Steps to Take Right Now
- Gold Is Sliding Right Into a Major Support Level
- Most Investors Are About to Learn This Lesson the Hard Way
- Gold’s Drop Begs the Question: When Is it Time to Buy?
- This One Group of Bankers Can Help You Predict the Markets
- These Five Sectors May Lead the Next Leg of the Rally
- This One Thing Matters More Than Ever in an Investing World Gone Wild
- Will stocks go up or down from here?
- DUI - SOUTHERN STYLE
- The Chair Test
- How Much Longer Will This Bull Market Run?
- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- Israel develops the next generation operating room
- Turmoil in Venezuela Could Spell Opportunity for You
- The way to be healthy, happy, and full of energy that works
- Turning points coming soon, market action set to heat up, lots of trading opportunities ahead
- Male Logic ...
- Will the Dogs of the Dow Hunt in 2013?
Declaring 'new beginning,' EU and Turkey seal migrant deal
29 Nov 2015 | 3:39 pm
By Francesco Guarascio and Robin Emmott BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Turkey promised to help stem the flow of migrants to Europe in return for cash, visas and renewed talks on joining the EU in a deal struck on Sunday that the Turkish prime minister called a "new beginning" for the uneasy neighbors. Leaders of the European Union met Turkish premier Ahmet Davutoglu in Brussels on Sunday to finalize an agreement hammered out by diplomats over the past month, as Europeans struggle to limit the strain on their 28-nation bloc from taking in hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugees. A key element is 3 billion euros ($3.2 billion) in EU aid for the 2.2 million Syrians now in Turkey.
Rivers' 4 TD passes help Chargers beat Jags 31-25, end skid
29 Nov 2015 | 3:36 pm
EU, Turkey seek better relations at emergency refugee summit
29 Nov 2015 | 3:31 pm
BRUSSELS (AP) — European Union leaders and the Turkish prime minister sealed a joint summit with a commitment to re-energize Turkey's long-stalled membership talks and bolster their common resolve to deal with the Syrian refugee crisis.
Chiefs hold off Bills 30-22 for fifth straight win
29 Nov 2015 | 3:31 pm
Redskins beat Giants 20-14 to pull into NFC East tie at 5-6
29 Nov 2015 | 3:26 pm
The Latest: Polish PM against new quota of sharing migrants
29 Nov 2015 | 3:25 pm
Rutgers fires coach Flood and AD Hermann after 4-8 failure
29 Nov 2015 | 3:24 pm
PISCATAWAY, N.J. (AP) — Rutgers fired football coach Kyle Flood and athletic director Julie Hermann on Sunday, stripping the athletic department of its most prominent employees after a season that was a failure on and off the field.
Cash, visas and talks: key points of EU-Turkey pact on refugees
29 Nov 2015 | 3:23 pm
By Alastair Macdonald BRUSSELS (Reuters) - European Union leaders signed an agreement with Turkey on Sunday, offering cash, visas and closer ties in exchange for Turkish help in stemming the flow of refugees to Europe. CASH FOR REFUGEES The EU will provide "an initial" 3 billion euros ($3.2 billion) for Turkey to improve conditions for the 2.2 million or so Syrian refugees in the country. A key element is to provide Arabic-speaking schools and other services to encourage refugees not to head to Europe.
Police officer shot, killed during call; suspect charged
29 Nov 2015 | 3:18 pm
NEW FLORENCE, Pa. (AP) — A man suspected of fatally shooting a police officer who responded to a domestic dispute was charged with homicide Sunday.
Virginia Tech hires Memphis' Justin Fuente to succeed Beamer
29 Nov 2015 | 3:18 pm
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!