- One Thing Needs to Happen Before Precious Metals Start to Rally Again
- Gold Is the Most Hated Investment You Might Want to Love
- One way to deal with rising interest rates ...
- Gold and Silver: Urgent Steps to Take Right Now
- Gold Is Sliding Right Into a Major Support Level
- Most Investors Are About to Learn This Lesson the Hard Way
- Gold’s Drop Begs the Question: When Is it Time to Buy?
- This One Group of Bankers Can Help You Predict the Markets
- These Five Sectors May Lead the Next Leg of the Rally
- This One Thing Matters More Than Ever in an Investing World Gone Wild
- Will stocks go up or down from here?
- DUI - SOUTHERN STYLE
- The Chair Test
- How Much Longer Will This Bull Market Run?
- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- Israel develops the next generation operating room
- Turmoil in Venezuela Could Spell Opportunity for You
- The way to be healthy, happy, and full of energy that works
- Turning points coming soon, market action set to heat up, lots of trading opportunities ahead
- Male Logic ...
- Will the Dogs of the Dow Hunt in 2013?
Notre Dame faces first tough test vs. Stanford
30 Sep 2014 | 4:46 pm
First case of Ebola diagnosed in US: health officials
30 Sep 2014 | 4:46 pm
Ebola patient in Texas just returned from West Africa: Texas officials
30 Sep 2014 | 4:41 pm
AUSTIN Texas (Reuters) - The patient at a Dallas hospital who tested positive for Ebola is an adult who developed symptoms days after returning to Texas from West Africa, the Texas Department of Health Services said in a news release on Tuesday. The patient, who has not been identified, is being treated in an isolation unit at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, it said. (Reporting by Jon Herskovitz and Marice Richter; Editing by Sandra Maler)
Police on manhunt find pipe bombs in woods
30 Sep 2014 | 4:40 pm
State police searching for a man accused of killing a state trooper said Tuesday they found two pipe bombs in the Pennsylvania woods during their manhunt.
Judge rules against investors in gov't dispute
30 Sep 2014 | 4:37 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge has ruled against investors who are trying to collect billions of dollars in profits of government-chartered mortgage companies Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Officials were wrong to penalize Abdullah for praying
30 Sep 2014 | 4:36 pm
Kansas City (AFP) - Kansas City player Husain Abdullah was wrongly penalized for kneeling in prayer to celebrate his score in the Chiefs 41-14 win over New England on Monday night, the NFL announced Tuesday.
US Ebola labs, health equipment arrive in Liberia
30 Sep 2014 | 4:34 pm
MONROVIA, Liberia (AP) — American mobile Ebola labs should be up and running in Liberia this week, and U.S. troops have broken ground for a field hospital, as the international community races to increase the ability to care for the spiraling number of people infected with the disease.
Officials confirm first Ebola case diagnosed in US
30 Sep 2014 | 4:33 pm
DALLAS (AP) — A patient being treated at a Dallas hospital has tested positive for Ebola, the first case of the disease to be diagnosed in the United States, federal health officials announced Tuesday.
Famed violinist plays do-over at DC train station
30 Sep 2014 | 4:31 pm
Afghan pact signed amid questions on Iraq pullout
30 Sep 2014 | 4:29 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — After lengthy delays, U.S. and Afghan officials signed a security pact Tuesday to keep American troops in Afghanistan beyond year's end, aiming to prevent the country from descending into the kind of chaos that has plagued Iraq following the Pentagon's withdrawal.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!