- One Thing Needs to Happen Before Precious Metals Start to Rally Again
- Gold Is the Most Hated Investment You Might Want to Love
- One way to deal with rising interest rates ...
- Gold and Silver: Urgent Steps to Take Right Now
- Gold Is Sliding Right Into a Major Support Level
- Most Investors Are About to Learn This Lesson the Hard Way
- Gold’s Drop Begs the Question: When Is it Time to Buy?
- This One Group of Bankers Can Help You Predict the Markets
- These Five Sectors May Lead the Next Leg of the Rally
- This One Thing Matters More Than Ever in an Investing World Gone Wild
- Will stocks go up or down from here?
- DUI - SOUTHERN STYLE
- The Chair Test
- How Much Longer Will This Bull Market Run?
- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- Israel develops the next generation operating room
- Turmoil in Venezuela Could Spell Opportunity for You
- The way to be healthy, happy, and full of energy that works
- Turning points coming soon, market action set to heat up, lots of trading opportunities ahead
- Male Logic ...
- Will the Dogs of the Dow Hunt in 2013?
Blue Jays hit 3 HRs in first inning, beat Orioles 6-5
29 Jul 2016 | 10:11 pm
China General Nuclear says respects Britain's decision to review Hinkley project
29 Jul 2016 | 10:08 pm
China General Nuclear Power Corp (CGN) on Saturday said it respects the decision of the new British government to review a nuclear power project in which it would hold a major stake, according to a statement on the company's official microblog. "We understand, given the importance of the Hinkley Point C programme to England's future energy security, that the new British Government has expressed a need for time to familiarise itself with the programme. CGN understands and respects this," the company said.
2 Chicago officers in deadly shooting relieved of powers
29 Jul 2016 | 10:05 pm
Djokovic, Monfils reach Toronto semis
29 Jul 2016 | 9:55 pm
Novak Djokovic said he needed some luck to escape over Tomas Berdych for a place in the semi-finals of the ATP Toronto Masters. Djokovic needed two hours to reach the final four, winning his 12th straight match against Berdych. "I don't know how I got out of that tiebreak," Djokovic said.
Dozens march in Dallas against police violence toward blacks
29 Jul 2016 | 9:55 pm
DALLAS (AP) — Several dozen protesters marched through downtown Dallas on Friday to protest police violence toward African-Americans while also paying homage to five police officers slain by a sniper during a demonstration earlier this month.
Clinton, Trump take gloves off in White House slog
29 Jul 2016 | 9:52 pm
Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump traded insults at opposite ends of the country, taking their fight for the White House to rival battleground states and portraying starkly different visions of America. Clinton followed her historic acceptance speech on Thursday as the first woman presidential nominee for a major party with a rally in Philadelphia before embarking on a bus tour of Rust Belt states Pennsylvania and Ohio. In Colorado, a key state out west, her Republican opponent promised "no more Mr Nice Guy," trashing Clinton's speech as "average," calling her a liar and promising to end the migration of Syrian refugees.
Co-founder of Autism Speaks, Suzanne Wright, dies at 69
29 Jul 2016 | 9:47 pm
NEW YORK (AP) — A co-founder of the advocacy group Autism Speaks has died after helping build it into one of the leading voices for people with the developmental disorder. Suzanne Wright was 69.
Data in focus as market struggles for direction
29 Jul 2016 | 9:46 pm
Wall Street, seeking direction as the S&P 500 has been stuck in a narrow trading range for 12 days, will next week shift its attention from second-quarter corporate earnings reports to economic data. Investors will be looking for signs of economic strength to reinforce the positive direction hit Friday, when the S&P 500 hit an intraday record high. The overall tone will be of an economy that is getting better at a reasonable pace," said John Manley, chief equity strategist at Wells Fargo Funds Management in New York.
Clinton roars against Trump as a hacking distraction arises
29 Jul 2016 | 9:45 pm
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Fresh off a spirited convention, Hillary Clinton told prospective voters Friday they face a "stark choice" in November and pressed ahead with the scalding rhetoric against her Republican rival that marked many of the speeches in Philadelphia. Another distraction arose, however, as her aides acknowledged that a hacking attack that exposed Democratic Party emails also reached into a computer system used by her own campaign.
With new US factory, Daimler skirts tariffs...and unions
29 Jul 2016 | 9:43 pm
German automaker Daimler AG broke ground this week on a $500 million plant in Charleston, South Carolina to build vans, with the company hoping at last to avoid steep US import tariffs. Volker Mornhinweg, head of Mercedes-Benz Vans at Daimler, said the key reasons for putting the plant in Charleston were the city's excellent port operations and logistics and because Daimler already operates a factory next door. Avoiding the 25 percent tariff that the United States puts on imports of commercial vehicles was also crucial.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!