- One Thing Needs to Happen Before Precious Metals Start to Rally Again
- Gold Is the Most Hated Investment You Might Want to Love
- One way to deal with rising interest rates ...
- Gold and Silver: Urgent Steps to Take Right Now
- Gold Is Sliding Right Into a Major Support Level
- Most Investors Are About to Learn This Lesson the Hard Way
- Gold’s Drop Begs the Question: When Is it Time to Buy?
- This One Group of Bankers Can Help You Predict the Markets
- These Five Sectors May Lead the Next Leg of the Rally
- This One Thing Matters More Than Ever in an Investing World Gone Wild
- Will stocks go up or down from here?
- DUI - SOUTHERN STYLE
- The Chair Test
- How Much Longer Will This Bull Market Run?
- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- Israel develops the next generation operating room
- Turmoil in Venezuela Could Spell Opportunity for You
- The way to be healthy, happy, and full of energy that works
- Turning points coming soon, market action set to heat up, lots of trading opportunities ahead
- Male Logic ...
- Will the Dogs of the Dow Hunt in 2013?
Royals clobber Giants 7-2 to even World Series
22 Oct 2014 | 11:37 pm
Royals rip Giants, pull even in baseball World Series
22 Oct 2014 | 11:28 pm
Omar Infante smashed his first playoff home run to cap a five-run outburst, giving the Kansas City Royals a 7-2 victory over San Francisco to level the 110th World Series. By breaking open a 2-2 game in the sixth inning on Wednesday, the Royals deadlocked the best-of-seven Major League Baseball final with the Giants at 1-1 as the scene shifts to San Francisco for games three through five on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. After dropping the opener 7-1, the Royals knew a game two home triumph was vital.
Kenny G distances self from Hong Kong protesters
22 Oct 2014 | 11:22 pm
HONG KONG (AP) — Smooth jazz star Kenny G insisted Thursday he's not a foreign provocateur supporting Hong Kong's pro-democracy protests, after Beijing signaled its displeasure over his inharmonious visit and repeated concerns about meddling by external forces.
Man apprehended after jumping White House fence
22 Oct 2014 | 11:22 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — A 23-year-old Maryland man was in custody Wednesday night after he climbed over the White House fence and was swiftly apprehended on the North Lawn by uniformed Secret Service agents and their dogs.
Arab Idol winner wants to give back to Gaza
22 Oct 2014 | 11:19 pm
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Last year's feel-good winner of the TV singing contest Arab Idol said Wednesday he wants to give back to Gaza, where he grew up, by setting up an arts center nurturing young musicians, writers and actors.
Gaza rebuilding slowed by trickle of aid, rivalry
22 Oct 2014 | 11:04 pm
Today in History
22 Oct 2014 | 11:00 pm
Today is Thursday, Oct. 23, the 296th day of 2014. There are 69 days left in the year.
Mexico: Mayor linked to deadly attack on students
22 Oct 2014 | 10:58 pm
MEXICO CITY (AP) — Officials said Wednesday that a drug gang implicated in the disappearance of 43 students in a southern city essentially ran the town, paying the mayor hundreds of thousands of dollars a month out of its profits from making opium paste to fuel the U.S. heroin market.
Royals beats Giants 7-2 to tie World Series 1-all
22 Oct 2014 | 10:41 pm
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Billy Butler hit a tiebreaking single, Salvador Perez and Omar Infante drove in two runs each with big hits in a five-run sixth inning, and the Kansas City Royals beat the San Francisco Giants 7-2 Wednesday night to even the World Series at one game apiece.
Royals beat Giants 7-2 in Game 2 of World Series
22 Oct 2014 | 10:39 pm
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!