- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- Israel develops the next generation operating room
- Turmoil in Venezuela Could Spell Opportunity for You
- The way to be healthy, happy, and full of energy that works
- Turning points coming soon, market action set to heat up, lots of trading opportunities ahead
- Male Logic ...
- Will the Dogs of the Dow Hunt in 2013?
- FOMC Minutes Signal End of Bond Bubble
- INSTALLING A HUSBAND
- New Orleans, New Zealand among 2013 hot spots: Orbitz
- 2013's Most Important Market ...
- Green Shoots in Europe?
- 3 Post-Fiscal Cliff Investment Opportunities
- Ben's Friend: QE IV Is Coming!
- Surprising New Developments in 2 Major Markets!
- US Treasuries becoming return free investments
- Most cost effective way to participate in stocks
- This can change your outcome in investments and trading
- ETFs Behaving Badly or User Misunderstanding?
- Dividend stocks in more cyclical industries
- This is good
Exclusive: Google, Facebook quietly move toward automatic blocking of extremist videos
24 Jun 2016 | 7:25 pm
SAN FRANCISCO/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Some of the web’s biggest destinations for watching videos have quietly started using automation to remove extremist content from their sites, according to two people familiar with the process.
Pentagon expected to repeal ban on transgender members next month
24 Jun 2016 | 7:13 pm
The Pentagon plans to announce the repeal of its ban on openly serving transgender service members next month, U.S. defense officials said. The disclosure came the same week that the U.S. Army formally welcomed its new secretary, Eric Fanning, who is the first openly gay leader of a military service branch in U.S. history. Republican Representative Mac Thornberry, chairman of the House of Representatives Armed Services Committee, said Defense Secretary Ash Carter had not answered questions the panel had asked, including about "readiness challenges" for transgender service members.
Arizona abandons use of sedative as a lethal-injection drug
24 Jun 2016 | 7:08 pm
PHOENIX (AP) — The state of Arizona has eliminated its use of the sedative midazolam as one of the drugs it relies on in carrying out executions.
Maple Leafs select Arizona-born Matthews No. 1 in NHL draft
24 Jun 2016 | 6:59 pm
Police ID man arrested in shootouts that wounded 2 deputies
24 Jun 2016 | 6:58 pm
BELLFLOWER, Calif. (AP) — Two Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies were critically injured during a series of gun battles with a man who had fled a routine DUI checkpoint and later held a resident hostage for hours before his arrest early Friday.
Rahm, Hurley III share lead at Quicken Loans National
24 Jun 2016 | 6:51 pm
BETHESDA, Md. (AP) — Jon Rahm was surprised about the level of fan support he has received at the Quicken Loans National, far away from his native Spain and where he went to school at Arizona State.
Judge blocks planned sale of Whitney Houston's Emmy Award
24 Jun 2016 | 6:44 pm
Democrats reject platform proposal opposing trade deal
24 Jun 2016 | 6:42 pm
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Democrats on Friday voted down an amendment to the party's platform that would have opposed the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, avoiding an awkward scenario that would have put its statement of values at odds with President Barack Obama.
Auction of Whitney Houston memorabilia earns $500,000
24 Jun 2016 | 6:36 pm
Reds open weekend of honoring Pete Rose by reuniting Machine
24 Jun 2016 | 6:26 pm
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!