- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- Israel develops the next generation operating room
- Turmoil in Venezuela Could Spell Opportunity for You
- The way to be healthy, happy, and full of energy that works
- Turning points coming soon, market action set to heat up, lots of trading opportunities ahead
- Male Logic ...
- Will the Dogs of the Dow Hunt in 2013?
- FOMC Minutes Signal End of Bond Bubble
- INSTALLING A HUSBAND
- New Orleans, New Zealand among 2013 hot spots: Orbitz
- 2013's Most Important Market ...
- Green Shoots in Europe?
- 3 Post-Fiscal Cliff Investment Opportunities
- Ben's Friend: QE IV Is Coming!
- Surprising New Developments in 2 Major Markets!
- US Treasuries becoming return free investments
- Most cost effective way to participate in stocks
- This can change your outcome in investments and trading
- ETFs Behaving Badly or User Misunderstanding?
- Dividend stocks in more cyclical industries
- This is good
Tesco's 250-million-pound black hole: Who was minding the shop?
2 Oct 2014 | 1:03 am
By James Davey, Neil Maidment and Kate Holton LONDON (Reuters) - "Things are always unnoticed, until they're noticed," Tesco Chairman Richard Broadbent said when asked how Britain's biggest retailer had failed to spot a 250 million pound ($410 million) sized hole in its first-half profits. It was an oversight that led to a 4 billion pound drop in Tesco's market value and the suspension of four senior executives. The newly installed CEO called in forensic accountants and lawyers to find out what went wrong. ...
Episcopalians battle behind walls of NYC seminary
2 Oct 2014 | 1:03 am
NEW YORK (AP) — The lid has been lifted on a fierce internal battle at the nation's oldest Episcopal seminary, which has lost most of its faculty over what they say is their dean's intimidating, disrespectful leadership.
Sullivan grilled during fisheries debate in Alaska
2 Oct 2014 | 12:56 am
KODIAK, Alaska (AP) — Republican U.S. Senate candidate Dan Sullivan was grilled on his positions on fishing issues during a debate Wednesday night with Democratic Sen. Mark Begich in one of the largest fishing ports in the U.S.
LeBron warmly welcomed "home" by Cleveland fans
2 Oct 2014 | 12:44 am
Cowboys' Spillman subject of reported sex assault
2 Oct 2014 | 12:36 am
GRAPEVINE, Texas (AP) — Dallas Cowboys special teams player C.J. Spillman is under investigation but hasn't been arrested or charged after a report of an alleged sexual assault at the team hotel last month.
China warns of chaos if Hong Kong protests persist
2 Oct 2014 | 12:32 am
HONG KONG (AP) — China warned of "chaos" and threw its weight behind Hong Kong's embattled leader in his face-off with pro-democracy protesters who have threatened to occupy government offices unless he steps down by the end of Thursday.
History fight coming to a head in suburban Denver
2 Oct 2014 | 12:30 am
DENVER (AP) — A fight in Colorado over how United States history is taught is coming to a head in suburban Denver on Thursday with students and teachers expected to pack a school board meeting where the controversial changes could face a vote.
Taliban bomber in Afghan capital targets army bus, kills three
2 Oct 2014 | 12:16 am
KABUL (Reuters) - A Taliban suicide bomber targeted an Afghan army bus in Kabul on Thursday, killing three people and wounding 10, the interior ministry said, the fourth high-profile attack in the capital since Monday when the new president was sworn in. The militant Islamist group claimed responsibility and its reclusive leader, Mullah Mohammad Omar, urged Afghans to wage jihad to establish a Islamic rule in Afghanistan, calling the election a "publicity stunt". ...
Minneapolis community fights recruiters for jihad
2 Oct 2014 | 12:16 am
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Every evening after work, Abdirizak Bihi strolls through neighborhood parks where young Somalis shoot hoops and play soccer. He tells jokes, urges them to clean up their trash and even grabs the basketball to take a few shots.
Three killed in suicide attack on Afghan army bus: officials
2 Oct 2014 | 12:15 am
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!