- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- Israel develops the next generation operating room
- Turmoil in Venezuela Could Spell Opportunity for You
- The way to be healthy, happy, and full of energy that works
- Turning points coming soon, market action set to heat up, lots of trading opportunities ahead
- Male Logic ...
- Will the Dogs of the Dow Hunt in 2013?
- FOMC Minutes Signal End of Bond Bubble
- INSTALLING A HUSBAND
- New Orleans, New Zealand among 2013 hot spots: Orbitz
- 2013's Most Important Market ...
- Green Shoots in Europe?
- 3 Post-Fiscal Cliff Investment Opportunities
- Ben's Friend: QE IV Is Coming!
- Surprising New Developments in 2 Major Markets!
- US Treasuries becoming return free investments
- Most cost effective way to participate in stocks
- This can change your outcome in investments and trading
- ETFs Behaving Badly or User Misunderstanding?
- Dividend stocks in more cyclical industries
- This is good
Boy, 6, dies days after South Carolina school shooting
1 Oct 2016 | 2:44 pm
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — A coroner says a 6-year-old boy has died days after he was critically wounded in a school shooting in South Carolina.
Coroner says 6-year-old boy who was shot at South Carolina elementary school has died
1 Oct 2016 | 2:38 pm
GREENVILLE, S.C. (AP) — Coroner says 6-year-old boy who was shot at South Carolina elementary school has died .
Spain's Socialist Party chief steps down
1 Oct 2016 | 2:34 pm
The embattled head of the Spanish Socialists Pedro Sanchez resigned Saturday after losing a vote among top party members, in a move that could pave the way to unblocking the country's political paralysis. Since December 2015, the country has been without a fully-functioning executive as rivals have failed to agree on a government following two elections in which none of the main parties won an absolute majority. Sanchez's announcement came after 17 of his 35-strong executive quit together on Wednesday in a bid to force the 44-year-old Socialist Party (PSOE) leader out.
Gulf Arab states call on U.N. to intervene to stop Aleppo assault
1 Oct 2016 | 2:34 pm
The six-member Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) demanded on Saturday that the U.N. intervene in Syria to stop aerial bombardments of the city of Aleppo that it said were killing hundreds of civilians. The Sunni Muslim dominated council - representing Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and Qatar - said a Syrian government offensive on the city was systematically destroying neighborhoods and a "flagrant aggression contrary to international laws." "The Secretary-General ... demands that the UN Security Council intervene immediately to stop the aggression on the city of Aleppo and end the suffering of the Syrian people," the GCC said in a statement on Saudi state news agency SPA. It called on the United Nations to "implement relevant council resolutions over the Syria crisis." For 10 days a Russian-backed Syrian government offensive has been underway to capture eastern Aleppo and crush the last urban stronghold of a revolt against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad that began in 2011.
Barrett sets record, Ohio State blows out Rutgers 58-0
1 Oct 2016 | 2:33 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — J.T. Barrett broke the school record for career touchdown passes with the third of his four TD tosses Saturday, No. 2 Ohio State's stifling defense forced Rutgers to punt on each of its 10 drives and the surging Buckeyes romped to a 58-0 victory.
'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
1 Oct 2016 | 2:31 pm
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The manager for folk singer, writer and longtime New York radio host Oscar Brand says that he has died. Brand was 96.
NTSB: More information on deadly train crash coming Saturday
1 Oct 2016 | 2:29 pm
HOBOKEN, N.J. (AP) — The National Transportation Safety Board says it will release more information about a New Jersey commuter train crash that killed one and injured more than 100.
Floods' pain still felt 1 year later in rural South Carolina
1 Oct 2016 | 2:27 pm
KINGSTREE, S.C. (AP) — A world away from South Carolina's booming coastal resorts, hundreds of homes remain unrepaired in the county hardest hit by last year's floods. Now they're getting one last push of help.
Aleppo hospital hit as Syria army presses assault
1 Oct 2016 | 2:26 pm
The largest hospital in rebel-held east Aleppo was bombed on Saturday for the second time in days as Syrian government forces pressed a Russian-backed offensive to retake the entire city. Aleppo, once Syria's vibrant commercial powerhouse, is now at the heart of a major military campaign by President Bashar al-Assad's fighters and his steadfast ally Moscow. The foreign ministry in Moscow said on Facebook that Sergei Lavrov spoke to his American counterpart John Kerry and they "examined the situation in Syria, including the possibility of normalising the situation around Aleppo".
Garcia, McIlroy spark Europe as US clings to Ryder Cup lead
1 Oct 2016 | 2:25 pm
Emotional Ryder Cup efforts by Sergio Garcia and Rory McIlroy sparked a Europe rally Saturday but the United States clung to a 6 1/2 - 5 1/2 lead after alternate shots foursomes matches. Garcia shrugged off hecklers and joined Spanish compatriot Rafa Cabrera Bello to win four of the last six holes and halve with Jordan Spieth and Patrick Reed in one of the greatest comebacks in the history of the biennial team golf showdown. "To turn things around and take back that half, to push it that little bit extra, is fantastic," Europe captain Darren Clarke said.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!