- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- Israel develops the next generation operating room
- Turmoil in Venezuela Could Spell Opportunity for You
- The way to be healthy, happy, and full of energy that works
- Turning points coming soon, market action set to heat up, lots of trading opportunities ahead
- Male Logic ...
- Will the Dogs of the Dow Hunt in 2013?
- FOMC Minutes Signal End of Bond Bubble
- INSTALLING A HUSBAND
- New Orleans, New Zealand among 2013 hot spots: Orbitz
- 2013's Most Important Market ...
- Green Shoots in Europe?
- 3 Post-Fiscal Cliff Investment Opportunities
- Ben's Friend: QE IV Is Coming!
- Surprising New Developments in 2 Major Markets!
- US Treasuries becoming return free investments
- Most cost effective way to participate in stocks
- This can change your outcome in investments and trading
- ETFs Behaving Badly or User Misunderstanding?
- Dividend stocks in more cyclical industries
- This is good
LEADING OFF: Hudson at Coors Field, Strasburg faces Marlins
24 Apr 2015 | 8:21 pm
Bruce Jenner: My brain is more female than male
24 Apr 2015 | 8:20 pm
NEW YORK (AP) — Former Olympic champion Bruce Jenner says that "for all intents and purposes, I am a woman."
Software developers try on Apple watch, see more apps coming
24 Apr 2015 | 8:18 pm
Software developers who tried on an Apple Watch for the first time on Friday predicted a rush of new apps over the next few months, particularly in areas including health and messaging. Having the watch on hand will speed development, said Danielle Keita-Taguchi, marketing analyst at Y Media Labs, which has designed apps for companies like American Express, EMC and eBay. Tracking firm App Annie counted 3,061 total apps supporting Apple Watch on Friday. Productivity apps were 8 percent and lifestyle and health/fitness each accounted for 7 percent.
Australia fears worst for drug traffickers in Indonesia
24 Apr 2015 | 8:16 pm
Australia has made a last-ditch appeal for Indonesian President Joko Widodo to spare the lives of two drug traffickers facing execution, but Foreign Minister Julie Bishop admitted she was fearing the worst. Indonesia has advised consular officials to head Saturday to Nusakambangan, the high-security prison island where its executions are carried out and where nine foreign drug convicts have been taken. They include two Australians, Myuran Sukumaran and Andrew Chan, ringleaders of the "Bali Nine" heroin trafficking gang. "I fear that Indonesia will seek to proceed with the execution of the two Australian citizens.
Starbucks reports register outage in stores in US, Canada
24 Apr 2015 | 8:16 pm
SEATTLE (AP) — Starbucks says a sales register computer glitch has disrupted sales at company-operated stores in the United States and Canada.
Ex-Guantanamo detainees in Uruguay protest at US Embassy
24 Apr 2015 | 8:11 pm
MONTEVIDEO, Uruguay (AP) — Four freed Guantanamo Bay detainees protested in front of the U.S. Embassy on Friday night, saying they were angry about being asked to leave a Uruguayan hotel that had been housing them and demanding Washington help them financially.
Defiant Pellegrini defends City's progress in season to forget
24 Apr 2015 | 8:03 pm
Manuel Pellegrini insists Manchester City are still heading in the right direction under his leadership despite surrendering the Premier League title without a fight. Pellegrini's side have limply allowed the English crown to slip from their grasp after falling 12 points behind leaders Chelsea with only five games remaining. City also struggled once again in the Champions League, barely making it out of the group stages before bowing out in tame fashion against Barcelona. After slumping down to fourth place, they must focus on securing enough points to hold off fifth placed Liverpool in the race to qualify for next season's Champions League.
Yost insists Royals not to blame for string of fights
24 Apr 2015 | 8:03 pm
Time magazine longtime film critic Richard Corliss dies
24 Apr 2015 | 8:01 pm
NEW YORK (AP) — Richard Corliss, the longtime film critic for Time magazine, has died after suffering a major stroke last week, the magazine said Friday. He was 71.
Attorneys: Memo shows special treatment for reserve deputy
24 Apr 2015 | 7:59 pm
TULSA, Okla. (AP) — Several members of an Oklahoma sheriff's department raised serious concerns years ago about the performance and training of a volunteer deputy now charged in the fatal shooting of a restrained suspect, according to a report released Friday by lawyers for the dead man's family.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!