- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- Israel develops the next generation operating room
- Turmoil in Venezuela Could Spell Opportunity for You
- The way to be healthy, happy, and full of energy that works
- Turning points coming soon, market action set to heat up, lots of trading opportunities ahead
- Male Logic ...
- Will the Dogs of the Dow Hunt in 2013?
- FOMC Minutes Signal End of Bond Bubble
- INSTALLING A HUSBAND
- New Orleans, New Zealand among 2013 hot spots: Orbitz
- 2013's Most Important Market ...
- Green Shoots in Europe?
- 3 Post-Fiscal Cliff Investment Opportunities
- Ben's Friend: QE IV Is Coming!
- Surprising New Developments in 2 Major Markets!
- US Treasuries becoming return free investments
- Most cost effective way to participate in stocks
- This can change your outcome in investments and trading
- ETFs Behaving Badly or User Misunderstanding?
- Dividend stocks in more cyclical industries
- This is good
Paul scores 41, Clippers rally to beat Blazers 126-122
2 Apr 2015 | 12:27 am
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Chris Paul had a season-high 41 points and 17 assists and the Los Angeles Clippers rallied in the second half for a 126-122 victory over the Trail Blazers, denying Portland a chance at clinching the Northwest Division title Wednesday night.
Thailand junta replaces martial law with absolute power
2 Apr 2015 | 12:24 am
New Jersey Sen. Menendez vows to fight corruption charges
2 Apr 2015 | 12:24 am
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — A defiant New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez declared that he's "not going anywhere" after he was charged with accepting nearly $1 million in gifts and campaign contributions from a longtime friend in exchange for a stream of political favors.
Russian trawler with 132 crew sinks, at least 43 dead
2 Apr 2015 | 12:17 am
MOSCOW (AP) — A Russian freezer trawler with an international crew of 132 sank Thursday morning in the Sea of Okhotsk off of the Kamchatka Peninsula and at least 43 crew members were killed, rescue workers said.
Police: Gunmen attack university in eastern Kenya
2 Apr 2015 | 12:01 am
NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — A police official says masked gunmen have stormed a university campus in Garissa Town in eastern Kenya.
Bats in president's attic generate flap in Ohio college town
1 Apr 2015 | 11:59 pm
Vietnam meets demands to end strike in Nike, Adidas factory
1 Apr 2015 | 11:55 pm
HANOI, Vietnam (AP) — Workers at a major Vietnamese footwear factory for Nike and Adidas ended a weeklong strike Thursday after the government agreed to their demands on retirement payouts.
AP Exclusive: Airbnb to Cuba in major US business expansion
1 Apr 2015 | 11:43 pm
HAVANA (AP) — The popular online home-rental service Airbnb will allow American travelers to book lodging in Cuba starting Thursday in the most significant U.S. business expansion on the island since the declaration of detente between the two countries late last year.
Harden scores NBA career-high 51 to boost Rockets over Kings
1 Apr 2015 | 11:43 pm
James Harden scored a career-high 51 points to lift the Houston Rockets to a 115-111 NBA victory over the Sacramento Kings. Howard's electrifying performance, less than a fortnight after he scored 50 points against the Denver Nuggets on March 19, further bolstered his claim to Most Valuable Player honors. The playoff-bound Rockets notched their 51st victory of the season. Their fifth win in six games pulled them level with the Memphis Grizzlies for the second seed in Western Conference and first place in the Southwest Division.
More than 50 dead greyhounds found dumped in Australia
1 Apr 2015 | 11:42 pm
Fifty-five dead greyhounds have been found dumped in Australia and spent rifle cartridges seen nearby, police said, with the grisly discovery coming on the heels of a live baiting scandal rocking the dog racing industry. The carcasses were in various states of decomposition when found by a member of the public near Bundaberg, 360 kilometres (223 miles) north of Brisbane in Queensland state, on Tuesday. Detective Superintendent Mark Ainsworth said the mass killing was "nothing short of abhorrent". "I appeal to people within the greyhound racing industry in Queensland, you know who you are, you know what you've been involved in, and now is the time to stand up and be counted and come forward before we start knocking on your door," he said.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!