- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- Israel develops the next generation operating room
- Turmoil in Venezuela Could Spell Opportunity for You
- The way to be healthy, happy, and full of energy that works
- Turning points coming soon, market action set to heat up, lots of trading opportunities ahead
- Male Logic ...
- Will the Dogs of the Dow Hunt in 2013?
- FOMC Minutes Signal End of Bond Bubble
- INSTALLING A HUSBAND
- New Orleans, New Zealand among 2013 hot spots: Orbitz
- 2013's Most Important Market ...
- Green Shoots in Europe?
- 3 Post-Fiscal Cliff Investment Opportunities
- Ben's Friend: QE IV Is Coming!
- Surprising New Developments in 2 Major Markets!
- US Treasuries becoming return free investments
- Most cost effective way to participate in stocks
- This can change your outcome in investments and trading
- ETFs Behaving Badly or User Misunderstanding?
- Dividend stocks in more cyclical industries
- This is good
Russian jet hit inside Syria after incursion into Turkey: U.S. official
24 Nov 2015 | 7:20 pm
The United States believes that the Russian jet shot down by Turkey on Tuesday was hit inside Syrian airspace after a brief incursion into Turkish airspace, a U.S. official told Reuters, speaking on condition of anonymity. The official said that assessment was based on detection of the heat signature of the jet.
Obama, Erdogan discuss downing of Russian aircraft, need to de-escalate
24 Nov 2015 | 7:09 pm
President Barack Obama and Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan spoke by phone on Tuesday about the need to de-escalate tensions with Russia after Turkey shot down a Russian warplane near the Turkish-Syrian border, the White House said. Obama expressed "U.S. and NATO support for Turkey's right to defend its sovereignty," the White House said in a statement.
Report says combination of errors led to U.S. bombing of MSF hospital: NYT
24 Nov 2015 | 7:04 pm
A U.S. air strike that destroyed a hospital run by Medecins Sans Frontieres in the northern Afghan city of Kunduz last month resulted from "human errors, failures in procedure and technical malfunctions," the New York Times reported on Tuesday, citing military officials briefed on an internal investigation. "It's a combination of factors," the Times quoted an unnamed senior Defense Department official as saying, describing the findings in what it said was a 3,000-page investigative file. Two other military officials said the Air Force AC130 gunship that attacked the hospital was intended to target a different compound several hundred feet (metres) away that was believed to be a Taliban base of operations, the paper reported.
Rosie O'Donnell relishes criminal role on Fox's 'Empire'
24 Nov 2015 | 7:04 pm
Minneapolis police arrest three in shooting of Black Lives Matter protesters
24 Nov 2015 | 6:59 pm
By David Bailey and Todd Melby MINNEAPOLIS (Reuters) - Minneapolis police on Tuesday arrested three men in the shooting of five people near a police station where demonstrators have gathered for more than a week to protest the killing of an unarmed black man by police officers. A 23-year-old white man was arrested before midday in the Minneapolis suburb of Bloomington and two men aged 26 and 21, both white, turned themselves in and were later arrested, police said. A fourth man, whom police arrested near midday, was released after investigators determined he had not been at the scene of the shooting, which happened late Monday about a block from the protest over the shooting of Jamar Clark, police said.
Chicago charges officer in black teen's death, releases video of shooting
24 Nov 2015 | 6:58 pm
By Mary Wisniewski CHICAGO (Reuters) - A white Chicago policeman who shot a black teenager to death was charged with murder on Tuesday in a prosecution hastened in hopes of averting renewed racial turmoil over the use of lethal police force that has shaken the United States for more than a year. A highly anticipated video of the 2014 shooting, taken from a camera mounted on the dashboard of a police squad car, was released under orders from a judge hours after the officer in question, Jason Van Dyke, made his first appearance in court. The city braced for demonstrations but so far only a group of about 100 people were protesting about a mile south of Chicago's business district.
Court: Sherri Shepherd can't get out of surrogacy contract
24 Nov 2015 | 6:56 pm
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Television personality and actress Sherri Shepherd has been found legally responsible for a child born to a surrogate she and her ex-husband hired before they divorced, a Pennsylvania appeals court ruled this week in upholding the surrogacy contract.
No explosives found in U.S.-bound parcels at Cairo airport: DHL
24 Nov 2015 | 6:43 pm
Some parcels at Cairo airport being shipped to the United States by express mail service DHL that were flagged by the company for further checks were found by Egyptian officials to contain no explosives, a DHL spokeswoman said on Tuesday. "As part of our standard screening and security procedure, we identified a shipment today at DHL’s Cairo airport facility that required further screening by the authorities. The Egyptian authorities have subsequently informed us that the shipment contained no explosives or explosive devices," Bea Garcia said in an emailed statement.
Stories of those who died in the Paris attacks
24 Nov 2015 | 6:36 pm
Among the 130 victims killed in attacks in Paris were students, a filmmaker, a doctor, artists, music lovers and beloved parents and children. They had varied backgrounds and interests. Here are some of their stories:
Tunisia declares state of emergency after bus blast kills 12
24 Nov 2015 | 6:31 pm
TUNIS, Tunisia (AP) — Tunisia's president declared a 30-day state of emergency across the country and imposed an overnight curfew for the capital Tuesday after an explosion struck a bus carrying members of the presidential guard, killing at least 12 people and wounding 20 others.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!