- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- Israel develops the next generation operating room
- Turmoil in Venezuela Could Spell Opportunity for You
- The way to be healthy, happy, and full of energy that works
- Turning points coming soon, market action set to heat up, lots of trading opportunities ahead
- Male Logic ...
- Will the Dogs of the Dow Hunt in 2013?
- FOMC Minutes Signal End of Bond Bubble
- INSTALLING A HUSBAND
- New Orleans, New Zealand among 2013 hot spots: Orbitz
- 2013's Most Important Market ...
- Green Shoots in Europe?
- 3 Post-Fiscal Cliff Investment Opportunities
- Ben's Friend: QE IV Is Coming!
- Surprising New Developments in 2 Major Markets!
- US Treasuries becoming return free investments
- Most cost effective way to participate in stocks
- This can change your outcome in investments and trading
- ETFs Behaving Badly or User Misunderstanding?
- Dividend stocks in more cyclical industries
- This is good
New Ferguson report offers lessons on handling protests
2 Sep 2015 | 5:38 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — The police response to unrest in Ferguson, Missouri, last summer offers lessons in how not to handle mass demonstrations, according to a Justice Department report that warns such problems could happen in other places roiled by mistrust between law enforcement and the community.
Obama visit to Arctic spotlights tough life in Alaska
2 Sep 2015 | 5:35 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — With a historic visit to the Alaska Arctic, President Barack Obama was shining a spotlight Wednesday on the plight of residents in rural Alaska, where Alaska Natives and others toil under rough-and-tumble conditions that most Americans would be hard-pressed to imagine.
New collars monitor pets for pain, problems
2 Sep 2015 | 5:33 pm
Latest on US Open: Raonic wins despite treatment for back
2 Sep 2015 | 5:31 pm
Coal ash contains radioactive contaminants: US study
2 Sep 2015 | 5:31 pm
High levels of radioactive contaminants have been found in coal ash in major coal-producing regions of the United States, raising concern about the dangers of this unregulated waste, researchers said Wednesday. "Levels of radioactivity in the ash were up to five times higher than in normal soil, and up to 10 times higher than in the parent coal itself because of the way combustion concentrates radioactivity," said the study in the September 2 edition of the peer-reviewed journal Environmental Science and Technology. Coal ash is currently unregulated and is stored in holding ponds and landfills near coal-fired power plants, which are blamed for much of the fossil fuel pollution that is leading to climate change.
SEC's title hopes may rest on an influx of new starting QBs
2 Sep 2015 | 5:26 pm
Police officer killed in Illinois was on brink of retirement
2 Sep 2015 | 5:25 pm
FOX LAKE, Ill. (AP) — Charles Joseph Gliniewicz was on the brink of retiring after a 30-year-career in law enforcement. At 52, the tattooed police officer with a shaved head could still be tough and intimidating if the job called for it.
Trump to Bush: speak English in America
2 Sep 2015 | 5:24 pm
The jab against Jeb was the latest in a war of words between the two major Republican candidates that has heated up dramatically in recent weeks. Bush, the son and brother of two presidents, pledged early in the campaign to be the "happy warrior" on the trail.
New NASA soil moisture satellite loses 1 science instrument
2 Sep 2015 | 5:24 pm
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A NASA satellite launched just seven months ago has lost the use of one of two science instruments, but the space agency said Wednesday that the mission to map global soil moisture will continue.
Sony, back in the crosshairs, defends 'Concussion'
2 Sep 2015 | 5:23 pm
NEW YORK (AP) — Nearly a year after the devastating hacking attack that leaked thousands of emails, Sony Pictures Entertainment again finds itself trying to justify its own inner dealings, this time over the upcoming Will Smith film about head trauma and the NFL, "Concussion."
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!