- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater
- Israel develops the next generation operating room
- Turmoil in Venezuela Could Spell Opportunity for You
- The way to be healthy, happy, and full of energy that works
- Turning points coming soon, market action set to heat up, lots of trading opportunities ahead
- Male Logic ...
- Will the Dogs of the Dow Hunt in 2013?
- FOMC Minutes Signal End of Bond Bubble
- INSTALLING A HUSBAND
- New Orleans, New Zealand among 2013 hot spots: Orbitz
- 2013's Most Important Market ...
- Green Shoots in Europe?
- 3 Post-Fiscal Cliff Investment Opportunities
- Ben's Friend: QE IV Is Coming!
- Surprising New Developments in 2 Major Markets!
- US Treasuries becoming return free investments
- Most cost effective way to participate in stocks
- This can change your outcome in investments and trading
- ETFs Behaving Badly or User Misunderstanding?
- Dividend stocks in more cyclical industries
- This is good
WHO: Ebola vaccine trials in W. Africa in January
21 Oct 2014 | 10:42 am
GENEVA (AP) — Tens of thousands of doses of experimental Ebola vaccines could be available for "real-world" testing in West Africa as soon as January as long as they are deemed safe, a top World Health Organization official said Tuesday.
Terrorist ideology blamed in Canada car attack
21 Oct 2014 | 10:38 am
SAINT-JEAN-SUR-RICHELIEU, Quebec (AP) — A man who was shot and killed by police after he struck two members of the Canadian military with his car was "clearly linked to terrorist ideology," officials said Tuesday.
Oscar Pistorius sentenced to 5 years in prison
21 Oct 2014 | 10:21 am
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Oscar Pistorius was taken away in a police van with barred windows Tuesday to start serving a five-year prison sentence for killing girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp.
Lawyer: Tsarnaev friend didn't commit any crime
21 Oct 2014 | 10:11 am
BOSTON (AP) — A lawyer for a friend of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (joh-HAHR' tsahr-NEYE'-ehv) has told jurors the man didn't lie to the FBI during the bombing investigation but couldn't remember certain details because he had smoked marijuana "for 12 hours straight."
Hong Kong students, officials talk but don't agree
21 Oct 2014 | 10:10 am
HONG KONG (AP) — Hong Kong student leaders and government officials talked but agreed on little Tuesday as the city's Beijing-backed leader reaffirmed his unwillingness to compromise on the key demand of activists camped in the streets now for a fourth week.
Stocks rise, helped by Chinese data, Apple results
21 Oct 2014 | 9:56 am
NEW YORK (AP) — U.S. stocks were solidly higher in early trading Tuesday, the market's fourth straight day of advances, following an encouraging report on the Chinese economy as well as strong quarterly earnings from Apple and other big companies.
U.S. existing home sales hit one-year high, prices up
21 Oct 2014 | 9:45 am
By Lucia Mutikani WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. home resales jumped to their highest level in a year in September, the latest indication that the housing market recovery is gradually getting back on track. The National Association of Realtors said on Tuesday existing home sales rose 2.4 percent to an annual rate of 5.17 million units, the strongest reading since September of last year. Economists polled by Reuters had forecast sales rising to a 5.10 million unit pace last month from August's 5.05 million unit pace. Sales, however, were down 1.7 percent compared to September of last year. ...
Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow
21 Oct 2014 | 9:44 am
By Vladimir Soldatkin and James Regan MOSCOW/PARIS (Reuters) - Christophe de Margerie, the charismatic and outspoken chief executive of the French oil company Total , was killed when his private jet hit a snow plow as it was taking off from Moscow's Vnukovo airport on Monday night. His death leaves a void at the top of one of the world's biggest listed oil firms at a difficult time for the industry as oil prices fall and state-backed competitors keep them out of some of the best oil exploration territory. ...
Egypt sets appeal hearing for Al-Jazeera staff
21 Oct 2014 | 9:42 am
CAIRO (AP) — A Cairo court has set an appeals hearing for three Al-Jazeera English journalists convicted of terrorism-related charges last June amid widespread international condemnation.
Crews tearing down home where babies' bodies found
21 Oct 2014 | 9:24 am
BLACKSTONE, Mass. (AP) — A four-man demolition crew on Tuesday started tearing down the squalid Massachusetts house in which the skeletal remains of three dead infants were found.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!