- New Orleans, New Zealand among 2013 hot spots: Orbitz
- 2013's Most Important Market ...
- Green Shoots in Europe?
- 3 Post-Fiscal Cliff Investment Opportunities
- Ben's Friend: QE IV Is Coming!
- Surprising New Developments in 2 Major Markets!
- US Treasuries becoming return free investments
- Most cost effective way to participate in stocks
- This can change your outcome in investments and trading
- ETFs Behaving Badly or User Misunderstanding?
- Dividend stocks in more cyclical industries
- This is good
- Why emerging markets are more important than ever
- Important leading indicator
- Citizenship for sale - Foreign investors flock to United States
- Countdown to the Next Megashock! How to Profit ...
- Market Leaders Forecast More Declines in Store
- How to Invest in the World's Fastest Growing Countries
- Your Profits to Latin America Are Just a Mouse Click Away
- Too Busy to Exercise? Get Fit in 3 Minutes a Week
- Could this Simple Vitamin Help Treat Psychotic Disorders Better than Drugs?
- Put Rising Gas Prices to Work for You!
- How to Ride the Technology Sector with ETFs
- How Global Rebalancing Could Send the Dollar Soaring!
- Bonds get rocked! Is the low-rate era over?
Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in Kiev
8 Dec 2013 | 10:23 am
KIEV (Reuters) - Ukrainian protesters angry over their government's decision to seek closer economic ties with Russia instead of with the European Union toppled a statue of Soviet state founder Vladimir Lenin in Kiev on Sunday. The statue has symbolic importance as it underlines Ukraine's shared history with Russia, which is now trying to persuade Kiev to join a new Moscow-led customs union. A Reuters reporter at the scene saw the protesters breaking up the statue with hammers after toppling it with the help of metal bars and rope. ...
Ukrainians up pressure as 200,000 join pro-EU rally
8 Dec 2013 | 10:21 am
Hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians flooded Kiev for a protest against President Viktor Yanukovych on Sunday as authorities opened a criminal probe into attempts to seize power in an increasingly tense standoff with the opposition. Waving EU and Ukrainian flags, the protesters filled Kiev's iconic Independence Square and surrounding streets to bursting point to denounce Yanukovych's rejection of an EU pact under Kremlin pressure. Jailed ex-premier Yulia Tymoshenko said the opposition was demanding the "immediate" resignation of Yanukovych, in a no-holds-barred statement read by her daughter that was met with chants of "Resign!" from the crowds. "He is no longer the president of our state, he is a tyrant who must answer for every drop of blood that has been shed," Yevgenia Tymoshenko quoted her mother as saying, a giant portrait of the former prime minister sitting next to the stage.
Heather Richardson of US wins speedskating WCup
8 Dec 2013 | 10:14 am
Food-tech startups aim to crack eggs and chicken
8 Dec 2013 | 10:11 am
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The startup is housed in a garage-like space in San Francisco's tech-heavy South of Market neighborhood, but it isn't like most of its neighbors that develop software, websites and mobile-phone apps. Its mission is to find plant replacements for eggs.
Scientists test ideas in bird botulism outbreaks
8 Dec 2013 | 10:09 am
TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. (AP) — For more than a decade, people walking along Great Lakes beaches have come upon a heartrending sight: dozens, or even hundreds, of dead loons, gulls and other waterfowl — victims of food poisoning that paralyzed their muscles and eventually caused them to drown.
Central African leader: I can't control fighters
8 Dec 2013 | 10:07 am
BANGUI, Central African Republic (AP) — The rebel-leader-turned-president of Central African Republic acknowledged Sunday that he doesn't have total control over former allies who are accused of killing scores of civilians.
Israeli leader predicts "cold peace" in Mideast
8 Dec 2013 | 10:05 am
Satanists seek spot on Oklahoma Statehouse steps
8 Dec 2013 | 10:04 am
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — In their zeal to tout their faith in the public square, conservatives in Oklahoma may have unwittingly opened the door to a wide range of religious groups, including satanists who are seeking to put their own statue next to a Ten Commandments monument on the Statehouse steps.
Sleet, ice, deep freeze hit large swath of US
8 Dec 2013 | 10:00 am
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — As north Texas banks on warmer temperatures to melt an icy glaze, most of Virginia is bracing for a storm that already has brought rain, sleet, snow and freezing rain to the state.
Iowa insurer pokes fun at federal website in ads
8 Dec 2013 | 9:57 am
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — The television ads show a series of medical mishaps: a man kicking the wrong leg in a reflex check, a urine sample bottle that won't open for a frustrated patient and a blood pressure cuff letting out a strange noise when the doctor presses the plastic bulb.
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!
- What food is it that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?
- How to Make Rising Interest Rates Work for You - The Future of Gold
- Most Profitable Time For Gold and Gold Miner Stocks - Is It Time Yet?
- What About Inflation? Is it Dead?
- Gold and Silver 15% Surge in GDXJ Indicates Potential Major Bottom