- This is The Omni Intelligencer
- Jeffrey Smith: GMO's and Weston A. Price presentation video
- State of the union address: According to Jon Stewart!
- Tricking you into consuming GMO and toxic food.
- 2010 construction volume forecast by Engineering News Record (ENR)
- New scientific study confirms that spices have the highest antioxidant content of all foods
- Apple Tablet: The iPad is here, so....what's next?
- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- Good medicine for Haiti.
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Eleven Ways to Think Outside the Box
- An introduction to Video Modeling for Autism
- The Yin and Yang of Abraham-Hicks
- "What?"... "I CAN - hear what you're saying..."
Migrants set out on foot, escape train as Hungary crackdown crumbles
4 Sep 2015 | 12:50 pm
By Krisztina Than ROSZKE, Hungary (Reuters) - Migrants in Hungary, many of them Syrian refugees, broke out of a border camp, fled from a stranded train and struck out on foot for western Europe on Friday as a crackdown by the country’s right-wing government faltered in the face of overwhelming numbers.
Obama says US, Saudis want functioning government in Yemen
4 Sep 2015 | 12:48 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — Hosting Saudi Arabia's new monarch for the first time, President Barack Obama said Friday the U.S. shares King Salman's desire for an inclusive, functioning government in Yemen that can relieve that impoverished Arab country's humanitarian crisis. Their talks also addressed the Iran nuclear deal, a source of lingering tension in the U.S.-Saudi relationship.
US jobless rate falls to 7-year low; Fed move still unclear
4 Sep 2015 | 12:48 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. unemployment rate fell to a seven-year low in August as employers added a modest 173,000 jobs, a key piece of evidence for the Federal Reserve in deciding whether to raise interest rates from record lows later this month.
Latest on US Open: 'Scared' Makarova clinches victory
4 Sep 2015 | 12:47 pm
Slain Sacramento community college student identified
4 Sep 2015 | 12:45 pm
US stocks drop as mixed jobs report keeps investors guessing
4 Sep 2015 | 12:41 pm
Republican Huckabee to visit jailed Kentucky clerk
4 Sep 2015 | 12:41 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is scheduled to visit a Kentucky jail next week to meet with a county clerk imprisoned because she ignored repeated court orders to issue marriage licenses to gay couples.
Clinton, Rubio court Puerto Rico voters as crisis looms
4 Sep 2015 | 12:39 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — Puerto Rico's financial crisis looms over Friday campaign appearances by Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton and Republican Marco Rubio, two presidential contenders with sharply different positions on a key issue for Puerto Rican voters whose influence is growing in U.S. politics.
Hillary Clinton says 'sorry' for confusion over email account
4 Sep 2015 | 12:38 pm
By Alistair Bell and Susan Heavey WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton said on Friday she was sorry that her use of a personal email account while secretary of state caused confusion, in her most contrite comments yet about an issue that is plaguing her White House bid. Clinton, the Democratic front-runner ahead of the November 2016 presidential election, did not apologize for her own behavior but said she was wrong not to use a government email account when she was serving as the nation's top diplomat. Clinton has faced steady criticism from political opponents since it emerged in March that she used her own email account on an unsecured private server in her New York home for official business, rather than a government-issued email address.
VENICE WATCH: Ukraine revolution inspires Venice documentary
4 Sep 2015 | 12:37 pm
VENICE, Italy (AP) — The Venice Film Festival is bringing 11 days of red carpet premieres, innovative movies and Hollywood glamour to the Italian city. Here's what has been catching the eye of The Associated Press:
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!