- How to, 'Let food be your medicine'
- Yogi Tobye
- This is The Omni Intelligencer
- Jeffrey Smith: GMO's and Weston A. Price presentation video
- State of the union address: According to Jon Stewart!
- Tricking you into consuming GMO and toxic food.
- 2010 construction volume forecast by Engineering News Record (ENR)
- New scientific study confirms that spices have the highest antioxidant content of all foods
- Apple Tablet: The iPad is here, so....what's next?
- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- Good medicine for Haiti.
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Eleven Ways to Think Outside the Box
- An introduction to Video Modeling for Autism
Netanyahu takes fight against Obama's Iran plan to Congress
3 Mar 2015 | 3:57 am
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu goes to Capitol Hill on Tuesday for another round in an increasingly heated battle with the White House over Iran's nuclear ambitions. In a landmark speech to Congress, Netanyahu will seek to mobilise lawmakers to oppose an emerging deal with Tehran which is backed by President Barack Obama. Obama on Monday lashed out at his nemesis, pointing to Netanyahu's attacks on a previous interim US-Iran deal that paved the way for this week's ongoing talks in Switzerland.
Optimism roars back as Geneva Motor Show opens
3 Mar 2015 | 3:56 am
Out with the gloom, in with the boom: Sleek luxury sports cars, high-end SUVs and nifty little city cars will be bumper-to-bumper when the Geneva Motor Show opens to the media Tuesday. The 220 manufacturers showcasing their new beauties in Geneva are expected to be in high spirits as the long-suffering European car industry looks poised to swerve into the fast lane. After being dogged by malaise since crashing into the economic crisis in 2008, European car makers finally emerged from the red last year. "We are optimistic for the European market" this year, Volkswagen chief Martin Winterkorn told reporters on the eve of the event.
Egypt court ruling halts parliamentary election: judicial sources
3 Mar 2015 | 3:56 am
Egypt's Administrative Court issued a ruling on Tuesday that effectively halts the March/April parliamentary election process, judicial sources said. The state-run Al Ahram news portal confirmed the Administrative Court's ruling. "The Administrative Court ruled ... halting the execution of the measures taken by the High Election Committee based on the ruling of the Constitutional Court," a judicial source said, citing the ruling. The Supreme Constitutional Court on Sunday found part of an election law that has to do with defining voting districts unconstitutional.
Palestinians confiscate Israeli goods in boycott campaign
3 Mar 2015 | 3:46 am
RAMALLAH, West Bank (AP) — Palestinians urging a boycott of Israeli products have begun confiscating goods in the West Bank, a movement leader said Tuesday, after activists dumped a truckload of Israeli milk and yogurt in a main square to the cheers of supporters.
Concerns over drug prompt delay of Georgia woman's execution
3 Mar 2015 | 3:38 am
JACKSON, Ga. (AP) — Citing concerns about the drug to be used in a lethal injection, corrections officials in Georgia postponed the execution of the state's only female death row inmate for the second time in a week.
Nigeria's Boko Haram releases beheading video echoing Islamic State
3 Mar 2015 | 3:32 am
Nigeria's Islamist sect Boko Haram released a video purporting to show it beheading two men, its first online posting using advanced graphics and editing techniques reminiscent of footage from Islamic State. The footage will stoke concerns that Boko Haram, which evolved out of a clerical movement focused on northeast Nigeria, is expanding its scope and seeking inspiration from global militant networks including al Qaeda and Islamic State. Nigeria's President Goodluck Jonathan has said Boko Haram is allied to both al Qaeda and its offshoot Islamic State, though that has not been confirmed by the group itself.
Swiss economy stronger than expected in 4th quarter
3 Mar 2015 | 3:21 am
BERLIN (AP) — Official data show that Switzerland's economy expanded by a stronger-than-expected 0.6 percent in the fourth quarter, the last before the country's central bank abandoned its effort to cap the Swiss franc's value against the euro.
Report: As Ebola wanes, other countries remain vulnerable
3 Mar 2015 | 3:21 am
N'DJAMENA, Chad (AP) — Arriving airline passengers lined up outdoors to have their temperatures checked, the screens in the nighttime darkness like glowing lightning bugs.
Kerry begins new nuclear talks with Iran FM
3 Mar 2015 | 3:21 am
Iran and the United States Tuesday returned to the negotiating table for a second day of talks, as a political storm over the issue unfolded thousands of miles away in Washington. By the shores of Lake Geneva in the town of Montreux, US Secretary of State John Kerry met with his Iranian counterpart Mohammad Javad Zarif as they try to pin down a political framework for a deal to rein in Tehran's nuclear programme by a March 31 deadline. Few details of the emerging deal have publicly come to light so far, but aides to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have threatened that may change when the Israeli leader makes a controversial address to the US Congress later Tuesday.
Barclays takes net loss as past sins linger on balance sheet
3 Mar 2015 | 3:13 am
LONDON (AP) — Barclays reported a net loss of 174 million pounds ($267 million) for 2014, compared with net income of 540 million pounds the previous year, as it paid the price for past scandals.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!