- This is The Omni Intelligencer
- Jeffrey Smith: GMO's and Weston A. Price presentation video
- State of the union address: According to Jon Stewart!
- Tricking you into consuming GMO and toxic food.
- 2010 construction volume forecast by Engineering News Record (ENR)
- New scientific study confirms that spices have the highest antioxidant content of all foods
- Apple Tablet: The iPad is here, so....what's next?
- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- Good medicine for Haiti.
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Eleven Ways to Think Outside the Box
- An introduction to Video Modeling for Autism
- The Yin and Yang of Abraham-Hicks
- "What?"... "I CAN - hear what you're saying..."
The Latest: Biden to NPR: "Bernie is going to endorse her"
30 Jun 2016 | 5:49 pm
Boston police captain's son indicted on new charges in alleged bomb plot
30 Jun 2016 | 5:40 pm
The son of a Boston police captain was indicted on fresh charges in connection with an alleged plot, inspired by Islamic State, to detonate bombs filled with nails and ball bearings in crowded public places, federal prosecutors said on Thursday. Alexander Ciccolo, 23, of Adams, Massachusetts, was charged with attempting to use weapons of mass destruction in the planned attack, the Office of the U.S. Attorney's Office for Massachusetts said in a statement.
About 1.6M drop-outs from health law coverage this year
30 Jun 2016 | 5:39 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — About 1.6 million people who signed up for coverage this year under President Barack Obama's health care law dropped out by the end of March, according to administration figures released late Thursday.
Canadian teen golf star Henderson grabs LPGA lead
30 Jun 2016 | 5:39 pm
Defending champion and world number two Brooke Henderson fired a seven-under par 65 Thursday to seize a two-stroke lead during the first round of the LPGA Portland Classic. The 18-year-old Canadian, who won last year's event by eight strokes to become the third-youngest winner in tour history, made a solid start toward repeating as champion with nine birdies against two bogeys at the 6,476-yard Columbia Edgewater Country Club in Portland, Oregon. With the last groups just onto the course, Henderson led American Demi Runas and Colombia's Mariajo Uribe by two strokes with Japan's Ayako Uehara and American Daniela Iacobelli on 68.
Senators urge Kerry to address political crisis in Bahrain
30 Jun 2016 | 5:30 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — A simmering political crisis in Bahrain could spiral into violence, encourage meddling by Iran and weaken a key U.S. ally in the Persian Gulf, a bipartisan group of senators warned Thursday in a letter to Secretary of State John Kerry.
US man killed by grizzly while biking in Montana
30 Jun 2016 | 5:28 pm
A grizzly bear attacked and killed an American man as he was cycling near the Glacier National Park in the northwestern state of Montana, the authorities said Thursday. The bear attacked Brad Treat, 38, after he and a friend apparently disturbed the animal while mountain biking Wednesday afternoon, local officials said. "It appears they likely surprised the bear and Treat was taken off his bike by the bear," the Flathead County Sheriff's office said in a statement.
Obama signs bill easing access to government records
30 Jun 2016 | 5:25 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama signed into law Thursday measures to give the public greater access to government documents and records under the nearly half-century-old Freedom of Information Act.
Trump talks trade at shuttered NH factory
30 Jun 2016 | 5:25 pm
MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — Republican Donald Trump talked trade at a shuttered New Hampshire factory on Thursday, putting a more personal spin on his vow to rip up the nation's trade deals and impose new tariffs in an effort to revive local manufacturing jobs.
House of Representatives reignites gun-control debate with planned vote
30 Jun 2016 | 5:24 pm
By David Morgan WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Republican-controlled U.S. House of Representatives, under mounting pressure to advance gun-control legislation, will vote next week on a measure to keep guns out of the hands of people on government terrorism watch lists. Republican and gun lobby sources said the legislation, due to be introduced as part of a terrorism package, was likely to be a National Rifle Association-backed bill brought by Representative Lee Zeldin of New York as the companion to a Senate Republican measure from Senator John Cornyn of Texas. House Democrats, who last week staged a 25-hour sit-in on the House floor to push for gun control after the June 12 mass shooting in Orlando, condemned the Cornyn-Zeldin measure as the handiwork of the NRA.
Tesla driver killed on 'autopilot' mode, US probe opened
30 Jun 2016 | 5:23 pm
Tesla said Thursday a driver was killed while using its "autopilot" self-driving mechanism on its Model S electric car, leading to a federal safety investigation. Tesla said the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) had opened a "preliminary evaluation" into the performance of Autopilot after the electric car company notified the agency of the fatality. In a statement, Tesla said the fatality was "a tragic loss" and was the first such incident with its Autopilot system activated.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!