- This is The Omni Intelligencer
- Jeffrey Smith: GMO's and Weston A. Price presentation video
- State of the union address: According to Jon Stewart!
- Tricking you into consuming GMO and toxic food.
- 2010 construction volume forecast by Engineering News Record (ENR)
- New scientific study confirms that spices have the highest antioxidant content of all foods
- Apple Tablet: The iPad is here, so....what's next?
- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- Good medicine for Haiti.
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Eleven Ways to Think Outside the Box
- An introduction to Video Modeling for Autism
- The Yin and Yang of Abraham-Hicks
- "What?"... "I CAN - hear what you're saying..."
Gunfire heard near mosque, military base in Tunisian capital
25 May 2015 | 3:35 am
TUNIS (Reuters) - Gunfire erupted near a mosque and military base in the Tunisian capital Tunis on Monday, and a nearby school was evacuated, state news agency TAP and a security official said. Details of the incident were still unclear, but Tunisian security forces have been on alert since an attack in March on the Bardo national museum where Islamist gunmen killed a group of foreign tourists.
Bomb squad in Washington destroys pressure cooker
25 May 2015 | 3:24 am
Bomb disposal experts destroyed a pressure cooker that had been left unattended in a car in the US capital on Sunday, authorities said. Lieutenant Kimberly Schneider of the US Capitol Police Department told US media that officers spotted the unoccupied car on the National Mall near the Capitol building. Local news footage showed a bomb squad robot approaching the vehicle and a short time later, the pressure cooker was destroyed in a controlled explosion.
More than 430 dead in India heatwave
25 May 2015 | 3:22 am
More than 430 people have died in two Indian states from a days-long heatwave that has seen temperatures nudging 50 degrees Celsius (122 degrees Fahrenheit), officials said Monday. Officials warned the toll was almost certain to rise, with figures still being collected in some parts of the hard-hit Telangana state in the south of the country, and with no end in sight to the searing conditions. Large parts of India, including national capital New Delhi, have endured days of sweltering heat, prompting fears of power cuts.
Flooding in Texas and Oklahoma leaves at least three dead
25 May 2015 | 3:19 am
Flash flooding from record rains in Texas and Oklahoma left at least three people dead and destroyed hundreds of homes, authorities said Sunday, warning of more wild weather to come. In the Texan city of San Marcos, residents were ordered to evacuate their homes in the early morning as flood waters rose menacingly around them, following torrential rain that turned normally bone-dry streets into meandering rivers. As many as 400 homes in the surrounding area had been destroyed, authorities said, and San Marcos opened temporary shelters to host residents who could not return home.
UK airport expansion threatens to take out entire villages
25 May 2015 | 3:10 am
LONDON (AP) — With its classic red phone booth, pub, and medieval church, Harmondsworth's center looks quintessentially British. But the search for a twee English village isn't what brings millions of people within a stone's throw of its boundaries.
Actress, comedian Anne Meara, nominated for 4 Emmys, dies
25 May 2015 | 2:35 am
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Anne Meara, the loopy, lovable comedian who launched a standup career with husband Jerry Stiller in the 1950s and found success as an actress in films, on TV and the stage, has died.
Israel ex-PM Olmert gets 8 months for corruption: reports
25 May 2015 | 2:28 am
A Jerusalem court sentenced former prime minister Ehud Olmert to eight months in prison on Monday, after convicting him of corruption in a March retrial, Israeli media reported. Lawyers for Olmert, who served as premier from 2006 to 2009, immediately announced they would appeal. The 69-year-old already faces a six-year prison sentence handed down in a separate bribery case which is currently the subject of an appeal to the supreme court.
Malaysia finds 139 graves in extensive migrant 'detention' camps
25 May 2015 | 2:20 am
Malaysian police said on Monday they had found 139 grave sites and 28 abandoned "detention" camps capable of housing hundreds of people, laying bare the grim extent of the region's migrant crisis. National police chief Khalid Abu Bakar said authorities were exhuming the remains and it remained unclear how many bodies may lie in the pits, located in a remote and hard-to-reach area of mountainous jungle along the Thai border. "(Authorities) found 139 suspected graves.
Some Native Hawaiians disapprove of 'Aloha' movie title
25 May 2015 | 2:15 am
HONOLULU (AP) — Some Native Hawaiians disapprove of the name of a movie filmed and set in Hawaii, saying that titling it "Aloha" is a disrespectful misappropriation of culture and simplifies a word that's rich with meaning.
Stalling economy hurts Turkey's AK Party ahead of election
25 May 2015 | 2:14 am
By David Dolan and Asli Kandemir ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Murat Dalga stands in a shop filled with everything but customers and swears he won't be voting for Turkey's ruling AK Party this time around. It's living off foreign capital being pumped in, which has made it possible for people to borrow and consume," said Halil Karaveli, managing editor of The Turkey Analyst.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!