- This is The Omni Intelligencer
- Jeffrey Smith: GMO's and Weston A. Price presentation video
- State of the union address: According to Jon Stewart!
- Tricking you into consuming GMO and toxic food.
- 2010 construction volume forecast by Engineering News Record (ENR)
- New scientific study confirms that spices have the highest antioxidant content of all foods
- Apple Tablet: The iPad is here, so....what's next?
- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- Good medicine for Haiti.
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Eleven Ways to Think Outside the Box
- An introduction to Video Modeling for Autism
- The Yin and Yang of Abraham-Hicks
- "What?"... "I CAN - hear what you're saying..."
West Bank clashes with Israeli troops kill Palestinian youth
5 Oct 2015 | 2:45 am
JERUSALEM (AP) — A Palestinian youth was killed in clashes with Israeli soldiers in the West Bank on Monday as fears spread of a further escalation in violence that has already killed several Israeli civilians and wounded scores of Palestinian protesters over the past days.
Turkey says intercepted Russian jet violating its air space
5 Oct 2015 | 2:44 am
Turkey said on Monday its F-16 jets had at the weekend intercepted a Russian fighter plane which violated Turkish air space near the Syrian border, forcing the aircraft to turn back. Turkey summoned the Russian ambassador in Ankara to the foreign ministry and "strongly protested" the violation, the Turkish foreign ministry said in a statement. The Russian jet infringed Turkish airspace at 12:08 pm (0908 GMT) on Saturday south of the Yayladagi region in Turkey's southern Hatay province, according to the foreign ministry.
Lambo's FG as time expires lifts Chargers over Browns
5 Oct 2015 | 2:43 am
The Twitter follow lists of the 2016 candidates
5 Oct 2015 | 2:40 am
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Jeb Bush follows Donald Trump on Twitter but that's a one-way street: Trump mainly follows people with a connection to himself. Ted Cruz's follow list is a big tea party, though he keeps an eye on President Barack Obama, too.
Osborne promises to fund infrastructure, poaches Corbyn's policy
5 Oct 2015 | 2:38 am
By Elizabeth Piper and William James MANCHESTER, England (Reuters) - Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne will launch a programme on Monday to spur infrastructure investment in Britain, poaching the policy from the left-wing opposition to stake the government's claim to the centre ground. At the Conservative Party conference, Osborne will say the government will invest 5 billion pounds by 2020 and pool local government pension pots into six wealth funds worth 25 billion pounds each to invest in vital infrastructure. Alongside incentives for grandparents to help with childcare, Osborne's new policies move to address criticism over his austerity drive, and strike at the heart of the opposition Labour Party's attempts to rally support for its new leader.
Residents say Afghan forces regain most of Kunduz, some shops reopen
5 Oct 2015 | 2:37 am
By Hamid Shalizi KABUL (Reuters) - Police and residents said Afghan government forces had regained control of most of the besieged city of Kunduz on Monday, and some shops in the center of the provincial capital opened for the first time since it fell to Taliban fighters a week ago.Residents said it was the first time in eight days that they had not heard gun battles and were able to leave their homes to buy food and take stock of the damage done. Soldiers were conducting house-to-house searches as they continued to push Islamist insurgents out of areas that had witnessed fierce fighting, with control of pockets of the city swinging several times between the Taliban and Afghan army."The center of the city is normal," said Abdul Ghafoor, a Kunduz resident, but added it would still take time to recover.
Rodgers leads Packers past 49ers, Green Bay stays unbeaten
5 Oct 2015 | 2:35 am
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Mike McCarthy's Green Bay Packers circled this game among the tough challenges of the first quarter of the season, facing the familiar San Francisco 49ers in the unfamiliar confines of new Levi's Stadium for the first time.
AP: Federal inmates escape while traveling to halfway houses
5 Oct 2015 | 2:32 am
WASHINGTON (AP) — More than 240 inmates have slipped away from federal custody in the past three years while traveling to halfway houses, including several who committed bank robberies and a carjacking while on the lam, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press.
Germany's K+S shares plunge as PotashCorp scraps 8-bn-euro bid
5 Oct 2015 | 2:24 am
Shares in German giant K+S, the world's biggest salt miner, plunged 23 percent at open Monday, after Canadian rival PotashCorp scrapped its near eight-billion-euro ($9 billion) takeover bid. In a statement published Sunday, the Canadian group said it was withdrawing its 41 euros per share offer, because of a "significant decline of global commodity and equity markets" as well as a lack of engagement by the German management. K+S, which is also a leading world producer of potash for fertiliser, rejected PotashCorp's unsolicited 7.85 billion-euro takeover bid in July, and spurned a renewed bid at the same price in August, saying it was too cheap and "puts jobs at risk".
Turkey says Russian warplane violated its airspace
5 Oct 2015 | 2:19 am
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Turkey's Foreign Ministry says it has summoned the Russian ambassador to protest the violation of its airspace by a Russian warplane near the border with Syria over the weekend.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!