- This is The Omni Intelligencer
- Jeffrey Smith: GMO's and Weston A. Price presentation video
- State of the union address: According to Jon Stewart!
- Tricking you into consuming GMO and toxic food.
- 2010 construction volume forecast by Engineering News Record (ENR)
- New scientific study confirms that spices have the highest antioxidant content of all foods
- Apple Tablet: The iPad is here, so....what's next?
- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- Good medicine for Haiti.
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Eleven Ways to Think Outside the Box
- An introduction to Video Modeling for Autism
- The Yin and Yang of Abraham-Hicks
- "What?"... "I CAN - hear what you're saying..."
As path narrows, Sanders asks party insiders to back his bid
1 May 2016 | 7:12 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — Bernie Sanders acknowledged Sunday that his "uphill climb" to the Democratic nomination depends on winning over superdelegates, the elected officials, lobbyists and other party insiders who are free to back either candidate.
Kershaw: 3-hitter, 14 Ks, RBI single, Dodgers top Pads 1-0
1 May 2016 | 7:08 pm
The Latest: Elephants kick off final Ringling performance
1 May 2016 | 7:07 pm
May Day rally in Los Angeles features strong anti-Trump theme
1 May 2016 | 6:58 pm
Hundreds of people marched through Los Angeles on Sunday in a May Day rally that took aim at Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump for his anti-illegal immigration platform that includes building a wall along the U.S. border with Mexico. The demonstration in America's second most populous city, which has a large immigrant population, came just days after protesters smashed the window of a police car and blocked traffic outside a Trump campaign event in Costa Mesa, California, 40 miles (64 km) southeast of Los Angeles. On Friday, demonstrators blocked the entrance of a hotel hosting the California Republican convention in Burlingame, south of San Francisco, forcing Trump to halt his motorcade and go through a back entrance to deliver his speech.
Puerto Rico won't make $370 million in debt payments Monday
1 May 2016 | 6:57 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — Gov. Alejandro Garcia Padilla announced that Puerto Rico's government will not make nearly $370 million in bond payments due Monday after a failure to restructure or find a political solution to the U.S. territory's spiraling public debt crisis.
Battling Blues level NHL playoff series with Stars
1 May 2016 | 6:57 pm
David Backes scored the winner halfway through overtime Sunday to lift the St. Louis Blues to a 4-3 win over the Dallas Stars in game two of their second round NHL playoff series. With the Blues on the powerplay, Alexander Steen's initial shot was stopped by Dallas goaltender Antti Niemi but American Backes found the loose puck and tapped it home to even the best-of-seven series at one game apiece. "We just stuck with it found a way to win," said Backes.
Elephants perform for final time at Ringling Bros. circus
1 May 2016 | 6:51 pm
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — An elephant carrying a performer holding an American flag kicked off the final elephant performance at Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus on Sunday, as the show closes its own chapter on a practice that has entertained audiences in America for two centuries but has come under fire by animal rights activists.
2 reservation hospitals agree to quality-of-care changes
1 May 2016 | 6:50 pm
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) — Two government-run hospitals on Native American reservations in South Dakota will keep receiving crucial federal funding after agreeing to undertake significant measures to improve the quality of care provided to patients.
Things to know about a gap year, when students take time off
1 May 2016 | 6:45 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama's daughter Malia is taking a year off after graduating from high school before attending Harvard University as part of an expanding program for students known as a "gap year."
Warriors whip Portland at home in opener of West semifinals
1 May 2016 | 6:44 pm
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — From the opening tip, Klay Thompson shot lights-out and even heaved one in from way out in Stephen Curry territory. Draymond Green began yapping from the start while doing his thing to make plays every which way, calling on his teammates to bring an edge on defense.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!