- This is The Omni Intelligencer
- Jeffrey Smith: GMO's and Weston A. Price presentation video
- State of the union address: According to Jon Stewart!
- Tricking you into consuming GMO and toxic food.
- 2010 construction volume forecast by Engineering News Record (ENR)
- New scientific study confirms that spices have the highest antioxidant content of all foods
- Apple Tablet: The iPad is here, so....what's next?
- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- Good medicine for Haiti.
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Eleven Ways to Think Outside the Box
- An introduction to Video Modeling for Autism
- The Yin and Yang of Abraham-Hicks
- "What?"... "I CAN - hear what you're saying..."
Protests in Baltimore again after police custody death
25 Apr 2015 | 5:13 pm
Protesters returned to Baltimore's streets Saturday to vent outrage over the death of an African-American man from injuries he apparently sustained when taken into police custody two weekends ago. Organizers anticipated the biggest outpouring of public anger since Freddie Gray, 25, was arrested on April 12, only to die in a coma seven days later from severe spinal injuries. Several hundred protesters gathered at the west Baltimore housing project where Gray was apprehended and headed toward the district police station that has been the focal point of nightly demonstrations this week. "No justice, no peace!" chanted the crowd, under a forest of banners, including one featuring portraits of African Americans who have died in confrontations with police in recent years.
Rain postpones NASCAR race at Richmond until Sunday
25 Apr 2015 | 5:09 pm
Autopsy: Indiana University student died from head injuries
25 Apr 2015 | 5:07 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (AP) — A coroner says an Indiana University student whose body was found in a rural area died from blunt force trauma injuries to her head.
Thousands march in US capital against gay marriage
25 Apr 2015 | 5:02 pm
Several thousand people including religious leaders marched in Washington on Saturday against same-sex marriage as the US Supreme Court prepares to hear arguments on the deeply divisive issue in the coming days. Currently, individual states are responsible for determining marriage laws, with 37 out of 50 US states and the capital Washington legalizing gay unions. "We will not be silenced... we are not alone," Archbishop Joseph Kurtz, president of the US Conference of Catholic Bishops, told the crowd to cheers.
King James nails full-court shot at TD Garden
25 Apr 2015 | 5:00 pm
BOSTON (AP) — LeBron James looked more like a quarterback than a basketball player, nailing a full-court shot Saturday afternoon at TD Garden.
Google executive among hundreds dead from Nepal quake
25 Apr 2015 | 4:59 pm
NEW YORK (AP) — Dan Fredinburg, a Google executive who described himself as an adventurer, was among the hundreds who died in a massive earthquake that struck Nepal on Saturday.
Thousands take to the streets for Freddie Gray rally
25 Apr 2015 | 4:50 pm
Nets beat Hawks 91-83, pull within 2-1 in series
25 Apr 2015 | 4:48 pm
NEW YORK (AP) — Brook Lopez had 22 points and 13 rebounds, Thaddeus Young added 18 points and 11 rebounds, and the Brooklyn Nets beat Atlanta 91-83 on Saturday to cut the Hawks' lead to 2-1 in the Eastern Conference series.
7 players from Royals, White Sox punished by MLB for brawl
25 Apr 2015 | 4:43 pm
Latest on police-custody death: March reaches City Hall
25 Apr 2015 | 4:39 pm
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!