- This is The Omni Intelligencer
- Jeffrey Smith: GMO's and Weston A. Price presentation video
- State of the union address: According to Jon Stewart!
- Tricking you into consuming GMO and toxic food.
- 2010 construction volume forecast by Engineering News Record (ENR)
- New scientific study confirms that spices have the highest antioxidant content of all foods
- Apple Tablet: The iPad is here, so....what's next?
- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- Good medicine for Haiti.
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Eleven Ways to Think Outside the Box
- An introduction to Video Modeling for Autism
- The Yin and Yang of Abraham-Hicks
- "What?"... "I CAN - hear what you're saying..."
28 Sep 2016 | 7:09 pm
The Latest on the shooting at an elementary school in South Carolina that left two students and a teacher wounded (all times local): 7 p.m. The teen who police believe fatally shot his father and then ...
Minnesota police shooting probe goes to prosecutors
28 Sep 2016 | 7:09 pm
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Minnesota investigators looking into the July shooting of a black man by a suburban St. Paul police officer announced Wednesday that they've turned their findings over to a county prosecutor who will review the case for possible charges.
Teen kills father, opens fire on schoolyard in South Carolina
28 Sep 2016 | 6:56 pm
By Harriet McLeod CHARLESTON, S.C. (Reuters) - A 14-year-old South Carolina boy shot and killed his father then drove to an elementary school where he opened fire with a handgun, wounding two children and a teacher before being tackled by a firefighter who held him for police, authorities said on Wednesday. The suspect, whose name has not been released, shot dead his 47-year-old father, Jeffrey DeWitt Osborne, then drove a pickup truck about 2 miles (3.2 km) to Townville Elementary school where he crashed into a fence surrounding the playground, authorities said. After the teenager began shooting, volunteer firefighter Jamie Brock pinned him down while staff led children to safety inside the building.
Riley: Rose-Ivey 'will do great' when he meets with governor
28 Sep 2016 | 6:52 pm
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Nebraska coach Mike Riley said he expects Michael Rose-Ivey to represent himself well when he meets next week with Gov. Pete Ricketts, who criticized Rose-Ivey and two other football players for kneeling during the national anthem last weekend.
Congress rejects Obama veto, Saudi September 11 bill becomes law
28 Sep 2016 | 6:50 pm
By Patricia Zengerle WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Congress on Wednesday overwhelmingly rejected President Barack Obama's veto of legislation allowing relatives of the victims of the Sept. 11 attacks to sue Saudi Arabia, the first veto override of his presidency, just four months before it ends. The House of Representatives voted 348-77 against the veto, hours after the Senate rejected it 97-1, meaning the "Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act" will become law. The vote was a blow to Obama as well as to Saudi Arabia, one of the United States' longest-standing allies in the Arab world, and some lawmakers who supported the override already plan to revisit the issue.
Obama says 9/11 legislation sets 'dangerous precedent': CNN
28 Sep 2016 | 6:48 pm
FORT LEE, Va. (Reuters) - President Barack Obama on Wednesday called the Senate's vote to override his veto of legislation allowing relatives of the victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks to sue Saudi Arabia's government a mistake. "If we eliminate this notion of sovereign immunity, then our men and women in uniform around the world could potentially start seeing ourselves subject to reciprocal loss," Obama said during a town hall meeting-style interview on CNN, referring to potential lawsuits. "It's a dangerous precedent," he said. ...
Utah man may have contracted Zika from dying father's tears
28 Sep 2016 | 6:42 pm
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A Utah man who mysteriously contracted Zika from his infected father may have got it by touching his dad's tears or sweat with his bare hands, according to new research unveiled Wednesday that found the unusual transmission method was likely caused by his dying father having 100,000 times the normal level of the virus.
Southgate vows England 'stability' as Allardyce admits 'judgement' error
28 Sep 2016 | 6:36 pm
Gareth Southgate promised to bring some "stability" to the England set-up on Wednesday after Sam Allardyce admitted an "error of judgement" was behind his shock exit as the national side's manager. Allardyce's one-game career as England manager came to a humiliating end after just 67 days on Tuesday following controversial comments made to undercover reporters. Southgate has been promoted to caretaker boss of the senior England side from his post as Under-21 manager.
US Congress rejects Obama's veto of Saudi 9/11 bill
28 Sep 2016 | 6:33 pm
The US Congress voted overwhelmingly Wednesday to override Barack Obama's veto of a bill allowing 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia, the first such rebuke during his eight-year presidency. The Senate overrode the veto in a 97-1 vote, followed a short time later by the House of Representatives, which knocked it down with a 348-77 vote. The rare act of bipartisanship was a blow to Obama, who lobbied hard against the bill, known as the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act (JASTA).
Man rescued at sea was suspected in grandfather's slaying
28 Sep 2016 | 6:33 pm
BOSTON (AP) — A 22-year-old man rescued from a life raft after a fishing trip that left his mother missing and presumed dead had been a suspect in the still-unsolved 2013 slaying of his rich grandfather, adding to the multitude of questions swirling around him and what happened at sea.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!