- What About Greed?
- The Omni Intelligencer asks: What Kind of ‘Intelligent’ are you?
- How to find a good yoga teacher.
- Ten Helpful Hints...
- Snapshot of A Grammy Nominee
- How to, 'Let food be your medicine'
- Yogi Tobye
- This is The Omni Intelligencer
- Jeffrey Smith: GMO's and Weston A. Price presentation video
- State of the union address: According to Jon Stewart!
- Tricking you into consuming GMO and toxic food.
- 2010 construction volume forecast by Engineering News Record (ENR)
- New scientific study confirms that spices have the highest antioxidant content of all foods
- Apple Tablet: The iPad is here, so....what's next?
- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
Secret Service launches security review after White House breach
20 Sep 2014 | 6:55 pm
Washington (AFP) - The US Secret Service said Saturday it has launched a comprehensive review of White House security procedures after an intruder scaled a fence, sprinted across the lawn and gained entry to the presidential residence.
Second apparent leak of hacked celebrity nude pictures: US media
20 Sep 2014 | 6:44 pm
Los Angeles (AFP) - More nude celebrity photos, purportedly including reality star Kim Kardashian, circulated social media Saturday, in what appeared to be the second massive hacking-related leak in less than a month, US media reported.
Secret Service boosts security outside White House
20 Sep 2014 | 5:52 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — The head of the Secret Service has stepped-up security outside the White House after a man who jumped the fence made it into the presidential residence before being apprehended, the Secret Service said Saturday, as President Barack Obama insisted he still has confidence in the beleaguered agency.
Corgi owners rally around slain dog in Washington
20 Sep 2014 | 5:21 pm
BELLINGHAM, Wash. (AP) — Corgi owners around the nation are rallying around a slain Washington state dog, calling for the harshest penalty for the man charged with killing Molly, a Pembroke Welsh corgi.
Designers go for the flow at Milan Fashion Week
20 Sep 2014 | 5:12 pm
Authorities: 5 inmates escape from California jail
20 Sep 2014 | 5:01 pm
NATO chief: Ukraine has cease-fire 'in name only'
20 Sep 2014 | 5:01 pm
VILNIUS, Lithuania (AP) — NATO's top general said Saturday the two-week-old truce between Ukraine and pro-Russian militants fighting in the country's east is a "cease-fire in name only," and he said that by enabling a free flow of weapons and fighters across the border Russia has made it nearly impossible to determine how many of its troops are operating inside Ukraine.
Ruby Dee memorialized in NYC with song and dance
20 Sep 2014 | 4:37 pm
NEW YORK (AP) — Actress and civil rights activist Ruby Dee was memorialized Saturday in poetry, dance and song at a packed Harlem cathedral where Alicia Keys sang her song "Superwoman," Wynton Marsalis performed a stirring trumpet solo, and well-wishes were sent from Sidney Poitier, Harry Belafonte and the White House.
U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansions
20 Sep 2014 | 4:26 pm
Jihadists in social network cross-hairs
20 Sep 2014 | 4:24 pm
San Francisco (AFP) - Jihadists are in the cross-hairs of US social networks who are battling to enforce policies banning gruesome videos showing beheadings or hateful scenes such as flaunting hostages.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!