- What About Greed?
- The Omni Intelligencer asks: What Kind of ‘Intelligent’ are you?
- How to find a good yoga teacher.
- Ten Helpful Hints...
- Snapshot of A Grammy Nominee
- How to, 'Let food be your medicine'
- Yogi Tobye
- This is The Omni Intelligencer
- Jeffrey Smith: GMO's and Weston A. Price presentation video
- State of the union address: According to Jon Stewart!
- Tricking you into consuming GMO and toxic food.
- 2010 construction volume forecast by Engineering News Record (ENR)
- New scientific study confirms that spices have the highest antioxidant content of all foods
- Apple Tablet: The iPad is here, so....what's next?
- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord
20 Apr 2014 | 3:06 pm
By Aleksandar Vasovic and Alissa de Carbonnel SLAVIANSK/YENAKIEVO, Ukraine (Reuters) - At least three people were killed in a gunfight in the early hours of Sunday near a Ukrainian city controlled by pro-Russian separatists, shaking an already fragile international accord that was designed to avert a wider conflict. The incident triggered a war of words between Moscow and Ukraine's western-backed government with each questioning the other's compliance with the agreement, brokered last week in Geneva, to end a crisis that has made Russia's ties with the West more fraught than at any time since the Cold War. The separatists said armed men from Ukraine's Right Sector nationalist group had attacked them. Failure of the Geneva agreement could bring more bloodshed in eastern Ukraine, but may also prompt the United States to impose tougher sanctions on the Kremlin - with far-reaching consequences for many economies and importers of Russian energy.
Popovich to Sager: 'I promise I'll be nice'
20 Apr 2014 | 3:05 pm
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Spurs coach Gregg Popovich says he looks forward to sideline reporter Craig Sager's return and "I promise I'll be nice."
In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
20 Apr 2014 | 3:03 pm
GOP campaign committee has $31M to hold House
20 Apr 2014 | 3:03 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — The House Republican campaign committee raised almost $10 million in March and has $31.2 million banked to defend the party's majority, according to financial reports filed Sunday.
4-year-old half siblings die in accidental NY fire
20 Apr 2014 | 2:55 pm
NEW YORK (AP) — A basement blaze that killed 4-year-old half siblings was accidentally set by children playing with fire, authorities said Sunday.
Duncan scores 27 points, Spurs beat Mavs 90-85
20 Apr 2014 | 2:53 pm
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Tim Duncan scored 27 points, and the San Antonio Spurs held the Dallas Mavericks to one field goal in the final seven minutes to rally for a 90-85 victory Sunday in Game 1 of their first-round playoff series.
Gomez, Snider ejected after Brewer-Pirates brawl
20 Apr 2014 | 2:49 pm
AP Photos: Christians seek hope in Easter events
20 Apr 2014 | 2:25 pm
Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
20 Apr 2014 | 2:22 pm
JINDO, South Korea (AP) — The South Korean ferry that sank was crippled by confusion and indecision well after it began listing, a radio transcript released Sunday showed, suggesting the chaotic situation may have added to a death toll that could eventually exceed 300.
Ahead of vote, Syria's Assad visits seized village
20 Apr 2014 | 2:22 pm
BEIRUT (AP) — Syria's embattled president marked Easter with a tour Sunday of an ancient Christian village recently recaptured by his forces, an important symbolic prize for his government ahead of coming presidential elections he appears poised to contest.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!