- This is The Omni Intelligencer
- Jeffrey Smith: GMO's and Weston A. Price presentation video
- State of the union address: According to Jon Stewart!
- Tricking you into consuming GMO and toxic food.
- 2010 construction volume forecast by Engineering News Record (ENR)
- New scientific study confirms that spices have the highest antioxidant content of all foods
- Apple Tablet: The iPad is here, so....what's next?
- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- Good medicine for Haiti.
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Eleven Ways to Think Outside the Box
- An introduction to Video Modeling for Autism
- The Yin and Yang of Abraham-Hicks
- "What?"... "I CAN - hear what you're saying..."
Pink named UNICEF ambassador in fight to end child hunger
30 Nov 2015 | 9:57 am
Maintenance woes: Buckingham Palace state dining room closed
30 Nov 2015 | 9:55 am
LONDON (AP) — Maintaining big, older houses is never easy — as Queen Elizabeth II has learned of late.
US-backed rebels, rival insurgents clash in Syria, 20 killed
30 Nov 2015 | 9:50 am
BEIRUT (AP) — Fighting between U.S.-backed Syrian rebels and rival militants has killed more than 20 people in northern Syria over the past two days, opposition activists said on Monday.
The Latest: Student leader says few details given on threat
30 Nov 2015 | 9:50 am
CHICAGO (AP) — The latest about an online threat that led the University of Chicago to cancel classes on Monday (all times local):
Trucks carrying Turkish exports blocked at Russian border: association
30 Nov 2015 | 9:47 am
By Ceyda Caglayan ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Around 1,250 trucks carrying Turkish exports have been blocked from entering Russia and are stranded at border posts awaiting clearance, a senior shipping industry representative told Reuters on Monday. Six days after NATO-member Turkey shot down a Russian fighter jet in the first known incident of its kind since the Cold War, calls for calm have gone largely unheeded. Ankara refuses to back down and Russia responds with sanctions.
At NATO, Turkey remains defiant over Russian jet
30 Nov 2015 | 9:47 am
By Robin Emmott BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Turkey's prime minister dismissed on Monday any suggestion Ankara should apologize for downing a Russian warplane in its airspace last week, after winning strong NATO support for the right to defend itself. Six days after NATO member Turkey shot down the Russian fighter jet in the first known incident of its kind since the Cold War, calls for calm have gone largely unheeded as Ankara refuses to back down and Russia responds with sanctions. "No country should ask us to apologize," Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu told reporters following a meeting with NATO's secretary general at the alliance headquarters in Brussels.
US pending home sales edge higher amid tight supply
30 Nov 2015 | 9:44 am
Pending home sales reversed two months of falls with a slight gain in October, as tight supplies keep a damper on home buying, the National Association of Realtors reported Monday. NAR's pending home sales index, which measures the pace of contract signings, rose 0.2 percent to 107.7, up 3.9 percent from a year ago though still nearly five points below the year's high. Buyer demand continues to be supported by low interest rates, but tight supplies are keeping prices for homes high and causing buyers to baulk, said NAR chief economist Lawrence Yun.
Decades after Nigeria's war, new Biafra movement grows
30 Nov 2015 | 9:41 am
By Alexis Akwagyiram ENUGU, Nigeria (Reuters) - Nearly half a century after a civil war in which a million people died, 27-year-old Okoli Ikedi is part of a new protest movement in southeastern Nigeria calling for an independent state of Biafra. Such calls have become common since the leader of the group Ikedi represents in Enugu, the region's main city, was arrested in October, prompting thousands in the oil-producing southeast to join demonstrations in recent weeks calling for his release. It's another challenge for President Muhammadu Buhari, who is grappling with a sharp slowdown in Africa's biggest economy, the bloody Boko Haram insurgency in the northeast and fears that militancy may resume in the oil-rich southern Delta region when an amnesty ends in December.
CMT awards show honoring ABC drama 'Nashville'
30 Nov 2015 | 9:40 am
NEW YORK (AP) — CMT is honoring a television show from another network on its "Artists of the Year" special that's being telecast live on Wednesday.
Hours after EU deal, Turkey rounds up 1,300 migrants bound for Greece
30 Nov 2015 | 9:37 am
Turkish authorities rounded up some 1,300 migrants on Monday that they said were planning to sail to Greece from hideouts near secluded Aegean beaches and forests, hours after striking a deal with the European Union on stemming refugee flows. In the largest operation of its kind in recent months, the migrants were sent to a repatriation center where some could face deportation, the officials said. Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu on Sunday struck a deal with EU leaders to prevent migrants from traveling to Europe in return for 3 billion euros (dollars) in cash, a deal on visas and renewed talks on joining the 28-nation bloc.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!