- What About Greed?
- The Omni Intelligencer asks: What Kind of ‘Intelligent’ are you?
- How to find a good yoga teacher.
- Ten Helpful Hints...
- Snapshot of A Grammy Nominee
- How to, 'Let food be your medicine'
- Yogi Tobye
- This is The Omni Intelligencer
- Jeffrey Smith: GMO's and Weston A. Price presentation video
- State of the union address: According to Jon Stewart!
- Tricking you into consuming GMO and toxic food.
- 2010 construction volume forecast by Engineering News Record (ENR)
- New scientific study confirms that spices have the highest antioxidant content of all foods
- Apple Tablet: The iPad is here, so....what's next?
- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
Pakistan military: 32 militants killed in ambush
18 Dec 2014 | 11:36 pm
Durant leaves Thunder game with ankle injury
18 Dec 2014 | 11:29 pm
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant has not returned for the start of the third quarter against the Golden State Warriors after twisting his right ankle at the end of the first half.
Pakistan military: 32 militants killed in ambush in NW following school massacre
18 Dec 2014 | 11:27 pm
ISLAMABAD (AP) — Pakistan military: 32 militants killed in ambush in NW following school massacre.
Spy's parents search for son after Cuba-US deal
18 Dec 2014 | 11:17 pm
HAVANA (AP) — The parents of convicted spy Rolando Sarraff Trujillo feared the worst when their son failed to call home from prison and they were told he had been taken away at dawn. But officials assured the couple that their son was now better off.
Companies' data security in question after Sony hack
18 Dec 2014 | 11:15 pm
ATLANTA (AP) — Companies across the globe are on high alert to tighten up network security to avoid being the next company brought to its knees by hackers like those that executed the dramatic cyberattack against Sony Pictures Entertainment.
Brazil graft cases: Beginning of impunity's end?
18 Dec 2014 | 11:09 pm
RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — A federal investigation into a kickback scheme at Brazil's state oil company has, so far, ensnared 30 executives. In Sao Paulo, prosecutors accuse 33 businessmen of running a "cartel" to profit from the city's subway system.
A's trade All-Star catcher Derek Norris to Padres
18 Dec 2014 | 11:08 pm
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — The revamping Oakland Athletics made yet another trade of a star player this offseason, sending catcher Derek Norris and minor league right-hander Seth Streich to the San Diego Padres on Thursday night for righties Jesse Hahn and R.J. Alvarez along with an international signing bonus slot.
Asia equity rally continues after Fed rate pledge
18 Dec 2014 | 11:07 pm
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Asian stocks rallied for a second day Friday after the Federal Reserve's reassurance it was in no hurry to hike interest rates. But shares of Sony Corp. dropped as a hacking scandal rocked its American movies unit.
Jaguars hold off Titans late, win 21-13 in home finale
18 Dec 2014 | 11:06 pm
Hope and some fear in Cuba amid thaw with US
18 Dec 2014 | 11:03 pm
HAVANA (AP) — The restoration of diplomatic ties between Cuba and the United States has unleashed expectations of even more momentous changes on an island that often seems frozen in a past of classic cars and crumbling Art Deco buildings.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!