- What About Greed?
- The Omni Intelligencer asks: What Kind of ‘Intelligent’ are you?
- How to find a good yoga teacher.
- Ten Helpful Hints...
- Snapshot of A Grammy Nominee
- How to, 'Let food be your medicine'
- Yogi Tobye
- This is The Omni Intelligencer
- Jeffrey Smith: GMO's and Weston A. Price presentation video
- State of the union address: According to Jon Stewart!
- Tricking you into consuming GMO and toxic food.
- 2010 construction volume forecast by Engineering News Record (ENR)
- New scientific study confirms that spices have the highest antioxidant content of all foods
- Apple Tablet: The iPad is here, so....what's next?
- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
Fiji says Syrian rebels issue demands for captives
1 Sep 2014 | 8:09 pm
SUVA, Fiji (AP) — Fiji's military commander says Syrian rebels have issued three demands for the release of 45 Fijian peacekeepers they've held captive for five days.
Man United signs Falcao loan with option to buy
1 Sep 2014 | 8:03 pm
10 Things to Know for Tuesday
1 Sep 2014 | 8:00 pm
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Tuesday:
Mexico investigates huge fish kill in lagoon
1 Sep 2014 | 7:55 pm
Fishermen used shovels, wheel-carts and trucks in western Mexico to pull tons of dead fish out of a lagoon that has been the scene of four fish kills this year. Authorities are investigating whether negligence at wastewater treatment plants was to blame after millions of fresh water fish locally known as "popocha" began to float up in the Cajititlan lagoon last week. Some 130 fishermen from the town of Tlajomulco continued to pull dead fish out of the water on Monday and buried them in pits, removing some 53 tons so far, according to the Jalisco state environment agency.
U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
1 Sep 2014 | 7:53 pm
Department of Defense spokesman said. "We are assessing the results of the operation and will provide additional information as and when appropriate," Pentagon spokesman Rear Admiral John Kirby said in a statement. Al Shabaab is an Islamist group affiliated with al Qaeda that wants to impose its own strict version of Islam in Somalia. It ruled most of the southern region of Somalia from 2006 until 2011, when African peacekeeping troops marched into the capital, Mogadishu.
Acid victims' photo shoot draws attention in India
1 Sep 2014 | 7:52 pm
NEW DELHI (AP) — A fashion photo shoot featuring five victims of acid attacks is drawing wide attention in India. While the country keeps no official statistics on acid attacks, there are regular reports in the media of attackers targeting victims to disfigure or blind them, often because of spurned sexual advances.
Australian dad accused of abusing Thai-born twins
1 Sep 2014 | 7:48 pm
CANBERRA, Australia (AP) — An Australian man has been charged with sexually abusing twin girls he fathered several years ago to a Thai surrogate mother, media reported late Monday.
Dizzy in heat, Bouchard out of upset-heavy US Open
1 Sep 2014 | 7:42 pm
Spain, Greece move to 3-0, Senegal upsets Croatia
1 Sep 2014 | 7:25 pm
Gronk promises he will play Sunday; Dolphins ready
1 Sep 2014 | 7:10 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Star tight end Rob Gronkowski stood in front of his Gillette Stadium locker Monday and announced he will be playing in the New England Patriots' opener at Miami this Sunday.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!