- This is The Omni Intelligencer
- Jeffrey Smith: GMO's and Weston A. Price presentation video
- State of the union address: According to Jon Stewart!
- Tricking you into consuming GMO and toxic food.
- 2010 construction volume forecast by Engineering News Record (ENR)
- New scientific study confirms that spices have the highest antioxidant content of all foods
- Apple Tablet: The iPad is here, so....what's next?
- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- Good medicine for Haiti.
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Eleven Ways to Think Outside the Box
- An introduction to Video Modeling for Autism
- The Yin and Yang of Abraham-Hicks
- "What?"... "I CAN - hear what you're saying..."
Goats offered as alternative for clearing area of plutonium
1 Feb 2015 | 3:51 pm
BOULDER, Colo. (AP) — A goat herder who has a college degree in weed sciences told federal wildlife officials that she could eliminate the need for a possible 700-acre controlled burn at the Rocky Flats National Wildlife Refuge by turning her goats loose there and eliminate concerns over spreading radioactive plutonium.
'Me and Earl and the Dying Girl' sweeps Sundance Awards
1 Feb 2015 | 3:39 pm
PARK CITY, Utah (AP) — Sundance breakout "Me and Earl and the Dying Girl," a quirky, heartfelt story about a pair of high school film-lovers who befriend a girl with cancer, won both the U.S. dramatic audience award and the grand jury prize at the 31st Sundance Film Festival awards, announced Saturday.
Anthony scores 31 points as Knicks rout Lakers 92-80
1 Feb 2015 | 3:38 pm
Running Story: Super Bowl ads from start to finish
1 Feb 2015 | 3:34 pm
Alan Simpson says Jeb Bush best choice for president in 2016
1 Feb 2015 | 3:30 pm
POWELL, Wyo. (AP) — Former Wyoming U.S. Sen. Alan Simpson said he supports former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush for president.
Justice Department probing Moody's for mortgage deal grades: WSJ
1 Feb 2015 | 3:26 pm
(Reuters) - The U.S. Department of Justice is investigating Moody's Investors Services for issuing favorable grades on mortgage deals in the lead-up to the financial crisis, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday, citing people familiar with the situation. The federal probe of the ratings agency, a unit of Moody's Corp , comes as the Justice Department nears a settlement with Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, a unit of McGraw Hill Financial Inc , over similar conduct, the Journal reported. Justice Department officials could not be immediately reached for comment by Reuters on Sunday. Moody's executives and Justice Department officials have been meeting to discuss ratings of complex securities prior to the 2008 financial crisis, the Journal reported.
Egypt releases imprisoned Al-Jazeera reporter
1 Feb 2015 | 3:23 pm
CAIRO (AP) — A reporter for Al-Jazeera English was released from an Egyptian prison and deported Sunday after more than a year behind bars, but his two Egyptian colleagues remained jailed in a case widely condemned as a sham by human-rights groups.
Union asks refinery workers to strike after talks break down
1 Feb 2015 | 3:23 pm
The United Steelworkers Union called for its refinery workers to stage their largest walkout in more 30 years Sunday, saying its negotiations with Shell Oil Co. broke down less than two weeks after they began.
Celebrities offer support for Whitney Houston's daughter
1 Feb 2015 | 3:21 pm
ATLANTA (AP) — Celebrities are offering their support and prayers for Whitney Houston's daughter, who authorities say was recently found face down and unresponsive in a bathtub in a suburban Atlanta townhome.
France offers support for Greece amid bailout tensions
1 Feb 2015 | 3:15 pm
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!