- This is The Omni Intelligencer
- Jeffrey Smith: GMO's and Weston A. Price presentation video
- State of the union address: According to Jon Stewart!
- Tricking you into consuming GMO and toxic food.
- 2010 construction volume forecast by Engineering News Record (ENR)
- New scientific study confirms that spices have the highest antioxidant content of all foods
- Apple Tablet: The iPad is here, so....what's next?
- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- Good medicine for Haiti.
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Eleven Ways to Think Outside the Box
- An introduction to Video Modeling for Autism
- The Yin and Yang of Abraham-Hicks
- "What?"... "I CAN - hear what you're saying..."
After making 'mistake,' Vikings bench RB Peterson
17 Sep 2014 | 11:32 am
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Hours after reversing course and benching Adrian Peterson indefinitely, Minnesota Vikings owner Zygi Wilf said Wednesday that the team "made a mistake" in bringing back their superstar running back following his indictment on a felony child-abuse charge in Texas.
'NBA 2K15' drafts 3-D face mapping for latest game
17 Sep 2014 | 11:31 am
Police run down tips about trooper ambush suspect
17 Sep 2014 | 11:30 am
BLOOMING GROVE, Pa. (AP) — Authorities hunting for a suspect in last week's fatal ambush outside a rural state police barracks chased down several mistaken sightings Wednesday as schools closed down and the public remained on edge.
China's Xi makes maiden India visit, seeking to reset ties
17 Sep 2014 | 11:27 am
2014 MacArthur 'genius grant' winners unveiled
17 Sep 2014 | 11:26 am
CHICAGO (AP) — A professor whose research is helping a California police department improve its strained relationship with the black community and a lawyer who advocates for victims of domestic abuse are among the 21 winners of this year's MacArthur Foundation "genius grants."
Obama reaffirms opposition to US combat in Iraq
17 Sep 2014 | 11:24 am
FSU benches Winston for 1st half of Clemson game
17 Sep 2014 | 11:23 am
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Florida State officials say Jameis Winston will be benched for the first half of Saturday's game against Clemson after making "offensive and vulgar" comments about women and that the quarterback will undergo internal discipline.
Excitement and relief in landmark Fiji election
17 Sep 2014 | 11:22 am
SUVA, Fiji (AP) — There was excitement among thousands of voters and relief from the international community Wednesday as Fijians cast ballots in a landmark election they hope will end more than a quarter-century of political turmoil and eight years of autocratic rule. But democracy may not have much of a new look to it.
Scottish support for independence rises to 49 percent, Ipsos MORI poll
17 Sep 2014 | 11:22 am
EDINBURGH (Reuters) - Scottish support for independence has risen to 49 percent, an Ipsos MORI poll showed on the eve of a referendum that could break the United Kingdom apart. The Ipsos MORI poll showed support for Scotland staying in the United Kingdom on 51 percent, the STV news broadcaster said. Support for independence had risen 7 percentage points since a similar poll on Aug. 5 while support for the union had fallen by the same amount, it said. (Reporting by Alistair Smout, Writing by Guy Faulconbridge, Editing by Angus MacSwan)
NKorean Olympic gymnast banned for age cheating
17 Sep 2014 | 11:20 am
LAUSANNE, Switzerland (AP) — A North Korean female gymnast has been banned and stripped of all her results since 2006 in a case of age cheating.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!