- This is The Omni Intelligencer
- Jeffrey Smith: GMO's and Weston A. Price presentation video
- State of the union address: According to Jon Stewart!
- Tricking you into consuming GMO and toxic food.
- 2010 construction volume forecast by Engineering News Record (ENR)
- New scientific study confirms that spices have the highest antioxidant content of all foods
- Apple Tablet: The iPad is here, so....what's next?
- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- Good medicine for Haiti.
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Eleven Ways to Think Outside the Box
- An introduction to Video Modeling for Autism
- The Yin and Yang of Abraham-Hicks
- "What?"... "I CAN - hear what you're saying..."
Big wreck in final IndyCar practice at Fontana
29 Aug 2014 | 10:08 pm
FONTANA, Calif. (AP) — Rookie IndyCar driver Mikhail Aleshin has been taken away from the track in an ambulance after a frightening crash in the final practice session for the series season finale.
Iceland raises volcano aviation alert briefly
29 Aug 2014 | 10:00 pm
REYKJAVIK, Iceland (AP) — Icelandic authorities briefly raised the aviation warning code to red Friday after a small fissure eruption near Bardarbunga volcano, but no volcanic ash was detected by the radar system.
Obama: GOP captive to ideologically rigid group
29 Aug 2014 | 10:00 pm
NEWPORT, R.I. (AP) — President Barack Obama on Friday blamed dysfunction in Congress on a Republican Party he said is captive to an ideologically rigid, unproductive and cynical faction, urging like-minded Democrats to show up for November's midterm elections.
NY police probed for 2nd restraint-related death
29 Aug 2014 | 9:58 pm
NEW YORK (AP) — The New York Police Department said Friday it's under investigation for a second restraint-related death, this one involving a drugged, emotionally disturbed man four days before a fatal videotaped chokehold that fueled community outcry and led the department to overhaul its use-of-force training.
Women's seeds scattered, Federer moves through US Open
29 Aug 2014 | 9:28 pm
World number two Simona Halep, sixth-seed Angelique Kerber and two time champion Venus Williams tumbled out of the US Open as upsets wreaked havoc on the women's field. French Open champion Maria Sharapova was trying to avoid the upset bug when she took the court against Sabine Lisicki for the night's final match on Friday. Instead the fifth-seeded Russian was hoping to match the smooth progress of men's second seed Roger Federer, who found a way past the booming serve of Sam Groth in a 6-4, 6-4, 6-4 second round victory over the 104th-ranked Australian. "You don't get much time to adjust," said Federer, who returned one 142 mph (228.53 Km/h) Groth serve for a winner.
PAX Prime gaming convention kicks off in Seattle
29 Aug 2014 | 9:23 pm
UK raises alert level as Syria refugees top 3 million
29 Aug 2014 | 9:19 pm
Britain raised its terror alert level Friday over fears of possible jihadist attacks as the United Nations said the number of refugees from the Syria conflict now tops three million. British Prime Minister David Cameron told reporters there was "no doubt in my mind" that jihadists from the Islamic State (IS) group in Iraq and Syria had their sights set on targets in Europe. Despite the move, White House spokesman Josh Earnest said Washington had no plans to follow suit, but US national security officials had been in close contact with London on the issue. US President Barack Obama has admitted that he has no immediate strategy to tackle advancing IS jihadists.
Rescuers race to reach trapped miners in Nicaragua
29 Aug 2014 | 9:13 pm
BONANZA, Nicaragua (AP) — Rescuers in Nicaragua raced Friday to reach at least 24 freelance gold miners trapped by a landslide, including 20 who have been located and have managed to communicate with emergency crews.
Errani's 'cottage cheese' serve tops Venus at Open
29 Aug 2014 | 9:12 pm
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
29 Aug 2014 | 8:43 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!