- This is The Omni Intelligencer
- Jeffrey Smith: GMO's and Weston A. Price presentation video
- State of the union address: According to Jon Stewart!
- Tricking you into consuming GMO and toxic food.
- 2010 construction volume forecast by Engineering News Record (ENR)
- New scientific study confirms that spices have the highest antioxidant content of all foods
- Apple Tablet: The iPad is here, so....what's next?
- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- Good medicine for Haiti.
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Eleven Ways to Think Outside the Box
- An introduction to Video Modeling for Autism
- The Yin and Yang of Abraham-Hicks
- "What?"... "I CAN - hear what you're saying..."
LaughFest organizers claim new sunglasses record
7 Mar 2014 | 4:09 am
Putin's efforts on Ukraine meet with no understanding: Kremlin spokesman
7 Mar 2014 | 4:07 am
Russian President Vladimir Putin's efforts to de-escalate the crisis in Ukraine are met with no understanding, his spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Friday. "Regardless of all the efforts of our president, his readiness to explain Russia's position practically on a daily basis, we still hit a wall of no understanding," Peskov said in comments due to broadcast on state television Rossiya 24 on Sunday. "It is rather sad and what is worse is that it is very bad from the point of view of possible repercussions." He added Moscow was not orchestrating events in Ukraine.
Bill would let Paul run for 2 offices at same time
7 Mar 2014 | 4:07 am
FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — Rand Paul's biggest political decision is approaching: whether to run for president in 2016 or focus solely on re-election to his U.S. Senate seat. A Republican lawmaker from his home state wants to free him from the potential dilemma by letting him run for both.
International court convicts Congolese warlord Katanga of war crimes
7 Mar 2014 | 4:04 am
The Congolese warlord Germain Katanga was on Friday convicted of being an accessory to crimes including murder and pillage committed during an attack on a village in a diamond-rich region of Congo in 2003, in which some 200 civilians were killed. Reading the verdict, only the second conviction in the International Criminal Court's 11-year history, presiding judge Bruno Cotte said that without Katanga's aid in procuring firearms, the attack would not have been as bloody.
Pistorius: former girlfriend testifies
7 Mar 2014 | 4:01 am
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — A former girlfriend of Oscar Pistorius has testified at the double-amputee runner's murder trial that their relationship ended when he cheated on her with Reeva Steenkamp, the woman he fatally shot last year.
International court convicts Congo rebel leader
7 Mar 2014 | 3:59 am
THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — The International Criminal Court has convicted a rebel leader of charges including murder and pillage during a deadly attack on a village in eastern Congo, but acquitted him of rape, sexual slavery and using child soldiers.
Britons increasingly see rate rise but lower their inflation forecasts - BoE
7 Mar 2014 | 3:57 am
Britons' expectations for an interest rate hike over the next year are on the rise even as their inflation forecasts have fallen, a quarterly poll commissioned by the Bank of England showed on Friday. The BoE's inflation attitudes survey showed that 40 percent of Britons expect a rate rise over the next 12 months, up from 34 percent in November and its highest since May 2012. However, inflation expectations over the next year fell to 2.8 percent from 3.6 percent and hit its lowest in four years. Inflation expectations over the next two and five years also fell to their lowest levels since August 2012.
International Criminal Court convicts rebel in deadly 2003 attack on eastern Congo village
7 Mar 2014 | 3:52 am
THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — International Criminal Court convicts rebel in deadly 2003 attack on eastern Congo village.
Malaysian court overturns Anwar's sodomy acquittal
7 Mar 2014 | 3:50 am
Kuala Lumpur (AFP) - Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim's 2012 acquittal for sodomy was overturned Friday, in a new threat to the career of a charismatic politician who helped turn around the country's once-hapless opposition.
Afghan official: Motorcycle bomb at market kills 5
7 Mar 2014 | 3:43 am
KANDAHAR, Afghanistan (AP) — An Afghan provincial official says a motorcycle bomb was remotely detonated in a crowded market in the country's south, killing five people and wounding eight.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!