- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- Good medicine for Haiti.
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Eleven Ways to Think Outside the Box
- An introduction to Video Modeling for Autism
- The Yin and Yang of Abraham-Hicks
- "What?"... "I CAN - hear what you're saying..."
- Andreas Weigend, PhD, Reid Hoffman, CEO of LinkedIn discuss Social data VIDEO
- Helping Those Who Can't Help Themselves!
- iPhone 'Square' demo with Kevin Rose
- Dr. Stephen Shore interview-Part I
- Diary of a snow shoveler
- Dr. Stephen Shore: 'Autism success stories can become the rule rather than the exception' VIDEO
- Highest level of forclosures in 2009
Boko Haram claims responsibility for Kano suicide bomb: SITE
28 Nov 2015 | 11:58 am
Militant Islamist group Boko Haram has claimed responsibility for a suicide bombing on a procession of Shi'ite Muslims that killed at least 21 people in northern Nigeria's Kano state, the SITE monitoring service reported on Saturday. Jihad monitoring service SITE Intelligence said Boko Haram -- which rarely claims responsibility for attacks -- had named the bomber in a message on Twitter. Reuters could not immediately verify the statement or the authenticity of the Twitter account.
Putin orders sanctions against Turkey
28 Nov 2015 | 11:58 am
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — Russian President Vladimir Putin has called for sanctions against Turkey, including a ban on some goods and prohibiting extensions of labor contracts for Turks working in Russia.
Suspect in Colorado attack called loner who left few clues
28 Nov 2015 | 11:57 am
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — A loner from North Carolina who liked to spend time in his mountain cabin and avoided eye contact with neighbors was in custody Saturday after police said he opened fire at a Colorado Planned Parenthood clinic and killed three people.
Planned Parenthood no stranger to violence, controversy
28 Nov 2015 | 11:55 am
The motive for America's latest deadly shooting is not yet known, but Planned Parenthood, where three were killed, has been attacked before by people fiercely opposed to abortion. Friday's violence at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs also left nine people wounded. The alleged shooter, identified as Robert Lewis Dear, 57, was arrested after a six-hour standoff with police.
Suspect named in rampage at Colorado Planned Parenthood clinic
28 Nov 2015 | 11:51 am
By Keith Coffman COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (Reuters) - Police named the suspect in a deadly shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs as 57-year-old Robert L. Dear on Saturday, but they released few other details about the man and said nothing about what may have motivated the rampage. The gunman stormed the clinic, which provides a range of health services including abortions, killing three people, including a police officer, and wounding nine others on Friday. After a standoff at the center lasting several hours, he surrendered to law enforcement officers, authorities said.
Police find spiked baseball bats throughout San Francisco
28 Nov 2015 | 11:46 am
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — San Francisco Police are asking for help leading to those chaining up spiked baseball bats to poles throughout the city.
Iran seeks $25 bn as new oil contract offer unveiled
28 Nov 2015 | 11:45 am
Iran is seeking $25 billion in investments from 50 deals involving international oil and gas companies, foreign executives were told Saturday in Tehran as the government outlined new contractual terms. Oil Minister Bijan Zanganeh opened a two-day conference in the capital attended by BP, Shell, Total of France, ENI of Italy, Repsol of Spain, OMV from Austria and other majors. All are weighing a return if, as expected, sanctions related to Iran's nuclear programme are lifted in early 2016 in line with a July 14 deal between Tehran and six world powers led by the United States.
Boko Haram claims bombing of Shiite procession in Nigeria
28 Nov 2015 | 11:42 am
LAGOS, Nigeria (AP) — Boko Haram extremists have claimed responsibility for a suicide bombing of a procession of hundreds of Shiite Muslims and threatened more attacks on opponents of its radical form of Islam.
Egypt says 90 percent chance of hidden rooms in Tut tomb
28 Nov 2015 | 11:42 am
CAIRO (AP) — Egypt on Saturday said there is a 90 percent chance that hidden chambers will be found within King Tutankhamun's tomb, based on the preliminary results of a new exploration of the 3,300-year-old mausoleum.
Boston police probing fight involving 76ers center Okafor
28 Nov 2015 | 11:39 am
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!