- This is The Omni Intelligencer
- Jeffrey Smith: GMO's and Weston A. Price presentation video
- State of the union address: According to Jon Stewart!
- Tricking you into consuming GMO and toxic food.
- 2010 construction volume forecast by Engineering News Record (ENR)
- New scientific study confirms that spices have the highest antioxidant content of all foods
- Apple Tablet: The iPad is here, so....what's next?
- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- Good medicine for Haiti.
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Eleven Ways to Think Outside the Box
- An introduction to Video Modeling for Autism
- The Yin and Yang of Abraham-Hicks
- "What?"... "I CAN - hear what you're saying..."
Ferguson takes comfort in Thanksgiving
27 Nov 2014 | 9:17 pm
A peaceful Ferguson came together Thursday to celebrate Thanksgiving and recover from violent protests that erupted when a police officer was not charged in the shooting death of an unarmed black teenager. "I believe God enough to know we will rebuild," said Reverend Carlton Lee, the pastor at Flood Christian Church, which was burnt beyond repair during the violence on Monday. He spoke at a service at the nearby Wellspring Church, saying he had received death threats and was devastated to watch the building go up in flames. Wellspring offered a free traditional Thanksgiving lunch of turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans and pumpkin pie to members of the community and a diverse group of Christians from nearby parishes who came to express support.
Eagles dominate Cowboys on Thanksgiving
27 Nov 2014 | 9:11 pm
The Philadelphia Eagles seized sole possession of first place with a 33-10 demolition of the Dallas Cowboys behind Mark Sanchez's precision passing and a superb defensive effort on Thanksgiving. Sanchez threw a touchdown pass and ran for another for the Eagles who improved to 9-3 and now lead the second place Cowboys (8-4) in the race for top spot in the NFC Eastern Division. "Nobody gave us a chance today," said running back LeSean McCoy.
Visitors crowd Vegas buffets for a day of feasting
27 Nov 2014 | 9:10 pm
Seahawks lead 49ers 13-0 at halftime
27 Nov 2014 | 9:08 pm
Pele says 'nothing serious' with him
27 Nov 2014 | 9:05 pm
SAO PAULO (AP) — Brazilian great Pele says he is not seriously ill, easing fears Thursday that his health deteriorated even though a hospital said he was in intensive care and undergoing renal support treatment.
Ferguson gives thanks after a quiet night
27 Nov 2014 | 9:05 pm
FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — Protesters in Ferguson pressed pause Thursday as the city welcomed Thanksgiving, decorating boarded-up storefronts with some Dr. Seuss inspiration and gathering for church services — a stark contrast to previous days of outrage over the grand jury decision in the Michael Brown case.
Eagles roll over Cowboys 33-10 for NFC East lead
27 Nov 2014 | 8:34 pm
Justice sent home after heart stent implanted
27 Nov 2014 | 8:19 pm
Japan inflation eases, other data mixed in October
27 Nov 2014 | 8:13 pm
Full holiday menu for Obamas, plus 6 pies
27 Nov 2014 | 8:10 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama spent a quiet Thanksgiving at the White House where the belly-stuffing menu featured all the holiday's basics. He also continued a tradition of telephoning members of the armed forces to thank them for their service.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!