- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- Good medicine for Haiti.
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Eleven Ways to Think Outside the Box
- An introduction to Video Modeling for Autism
- The Yin and Yang of Abraham-Hicks
- "What?"... "I CAN - hear what you're saying..."
- Andreas Weigend, PhD, Reid Hoffman, CEO of LinkedIn discuss Social data VIDEO
- Helping Those Who Can't Help Themselves!
- iPhone 'Square' demo with Kevin Rose
- Dr. Stephen Shore interview-Part I
- Diary of a snow shoveler
- Dr. Stephen Shore: 'Autism success stories can become the rule rather than the exception' VIDEO
- Highest level of forclosures in 2009
Utah legislators back plan to declare porn a health crisis
5 Feb 2016 | 7:28 pm
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A state senator in Utah wants to declare pornography a public health crisis, echoing an argument being made around the U.S. by conservative religious groups as porn becomes more accessible on smartphones and tablets.
New England sees first serious snowfall of the season
5 Feb 2016 | 7:19 pm
BOSTON (AP) — A winter storm packing heavy, wet snow gave New England its first real taste of winter Friday, toppling trees and knocking out power to more than 180,000 customers and threatening to cover some spots a foot deep.
Struggling Republican Bush brings out the big gun: his mom
5 Feb 2016 | 7:16 pm
By Emily Stephenson and Doina Chiacu MANCHESTER, N.H./WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Jeb Bush brought out his famous family four days before the crucial U.S. presidential primary in New Hampshire, tapping his mother on Friday to scold Republican front-runner Donald Trump over his use of profanity and treatment of women. In a last ditch attempt to make a mark on a Republican primary campaign he was supposed to own, Bush lashed out at both Trump and U.S. Senator Marco Rubio, the one-time protege who has eclipsed Bush as the party's establishment candidate in the 2016 White House race. New opinion polls following Monday's Iowa caucuses showed Trump maintaining a wide lead in New Hampshire's primary next Tuesday with Rubio rising into second place in the state as Republicans battle for the nomination in November's presidential election.
Edgar Mitchell, astronaut who walked on Moon, dead at 85
5 Feb 2016 | 6:59 pm
NASA paid glowing tribute to Mitchell, who died in Florida after a brief illness late Thursday, the eve of the 45th anniversary of his lunar landing. The late astronaut was a member of the 1971 Apollo 14 mission along with Alan Shepard Jr. and Stuart Roosa. Mitchell was the last Apollo 14 survivor: Roosa died in 1994 and Shepard in 1998.
Sanders supporters banned from Tinder after campaigning on dating app
5 Feb 2016 | 6:57 pm
Stumping for Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders on Tinder is getting some women banned from the online dating app after sending campaign messages to prospective matches. Two women - one from Iowa and the other from New Jersey - confirmed to Reuters on Friday that they received notices from Tinder in the previous 24 hours that their accounts were locked because they had been reported too many times for peppering men on the site with messages promoting Sanders' candidacy. Robyn Gedrich, 23, said she sent messages to 60 people a day for the past two weeks trying to convince them to support the U.S. senator from Vermont in his race for the Democratic nomination against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
Johnny Manziel's father worried quarterback self-destructing
5 Feb 2016 | 6:47 pm
Ko moves into tie for LPGA lead
5 Feb 2016 | 6:45 pm
World number one Lydia Ko was tied for the lead with Jang Ha-Na at seven-under par when darkness halted play in the third round of the LPGA Coates Championship. New Zealand's Ko and second round leader Jang, of South Korea, both completed six holes before the horn blew to end play at the Golden Ocala Golf and Equestrian Club course in Ocala, Florida, where the tournament was still playing catch-up after thunderstorms on Thursday. Ko started the round one stroke back of Jang but made birdie on the par-three fourth to move into a tie for the lead.
No one submits verified claim for $63 million lotto jackpot
5 Feb 2016 | 6:37 pm
LOS ANGELES (AP) — California Lottery officials said Friday that nobody has stepped forward with the winning ticket for the record $63 million SuperLottoPlus jackpot — but it's too early to call a forfeit.
Exclusive: Pentagon's budget plan funds 404 Lockheed F-35 jets - sources
5 Feb 2016 | 6:36 pm
The U.S. Defense Department plans to buy 404 Lockheed Martin Corp F-35 fighter jets over the next five years, a net decrease of 5 to 7 percent from last year's plan, sources familiar with the plans said on Friday. The orders will amount to about $40 billion in new revenue for Lockheed, the Pentagon's No. 1 supplier, and engine maker Pratt & Whitney, a unit of United Technologies Corp . The revised procurement numbers will be released on Tuesday when the Pentagon issues its fiscal 2017 budget and the new five-year plan, said the sources, who were not authorized to speak publicly before the budget release.
Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, 6th man on moon, dies in Florida
5 Feb 2016 | 6:35 pm
MIAMI (AP) — Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell, who became the sixth man on the moon when he and Alan Shepard helped NASA recover from Apollo 13's "successful failure" and later devoted his life to exploring physics, the mind, and unexplained phenomena such as psychics and aliens, has died in Florida. He was 85.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!