- This is The Omni Intelligencer
- Jeffrey Smith: GMO's and Weston A. Price presentation video
- State of the union address: According to Jon Stewart!
- Tricking you into consuming GMO and toxic food.
- 2010 construction volume forecast by Engineering News Record (ENR)
- New scientific study confirms that spices have the highest antioxidant content of all foods
- Apple Tablet: The iPad is here, so....what's next?
- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- Good medicine for Haiti.
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Eleven Ways to Think Outside the Box
- An introduction to Video Modeling for Autism
- The Yin and Yang of Abraham-Hicks
- "What?"... "I CAN - hear what you're saying..."
Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
18 Apr 2014 | 10:44 pm
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Police have taken a man into custody inside the Los Angeles Times building after reports of a shooting threat.
Datsyuk's late goal lifts Detroit over Boston 1-0
18 Apr 2014 | 10:42 pm
Mets trade 1B Ike Davis to Pirates
18 Apr 2014 | 10:33 pm
NEW YORK (AP) — The New York Mets traded slumping first baseman Ike Davis to the Pittsburgh Pirates on Friday night, parting ways with a power hitter who proved to be too inconsistent at the plate.
Mixed feelings for Garcia Marquez in hometown
18 Apr 2014 | 10:33 pm
Harang pulled with no-hitter, Braves beat Mets 6-0
18 Apr 2014 | 10:30 pm
Canadiens top Lightning again for 2-0 series lead
18 Apr 2014 | 10:29 pm
Loney has 4 RBIs, Rays beat Yankees 11-5
18 Apr 2014 | 10:26 pm
Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
18 Apr 2014 | 10:22 pm
KATMANDU, Nepal (AP) — Rescuers were searching through piles of snow and ice on the slopes of Mount Everest on Saturday for four Sherpa guides who were buried by an avalanche that killed 12 other Nepalese guides in the deadliest disaster on the world's highest peak.
Russia warns US against further sanctions as Ukraine deal stalls
18 Apr 2014 | 10:20 pm
Donetsk (Ukraine) (AFP) - Russia said its military is massed on Ukraine's doorstep and warned against further US sanctions as a deal struck with Washington appeared to stall because of intransigence by Moscow-backed rebels in the former Soviet republic. A threat by US President Barack Obama that more sanctions would befall Moscow if the agreement, reached Thursday with Ukraine and the EU, failed was "absolutely unacceptable," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told Russian television.
Obama signs bill aimed at blocking Iran's UN envoy
18 Apr 2014 | 10:08 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama signed legislation Friday aimed at blocking Iran's chosen ambassador to the United Nations because of his ties to the 1979 takeover of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran. But the president says he's only treating the legislation as guidance.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!