- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- Good medicine for Haiti.
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Eleven Ways to Think Outside the Box
- An introduction to Video Modeling for Autism
- The Yin and Yang of Abraham-Hicks
- "What?"... "I CAN - hear what you're saying..."
- Andreas Weigend, PhD, Reid Hoffman, CEO of LinkedIn discuss Social data VIDEO
- Helping Those Who Can't Help Themselves!
- iPhone 'Square' demo with Kevin Rose
- Dr. Stephen Shore interview-Part I
- Diary of a snow shoveler
- Dr. Stephen Shore: 'Autism success stories can become the rule rather than the exception' VIDEO
- Highest level of forclosures in 2009
Austin Dillon wins Xfinity Series race at Daytona
4 Jul 2015 | 10:34 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Austin Dillon once stood in victory lane at Daytona International Speedway celebrating a Dale Earnhardt win with his grandfather and wondering if he would ever make it back to commemorate his own achievement.
China to create $19B fund to support plunging stock market
4 Jul 2015 | 10:32 pm
BEIJING (AP) — More than two dozen companies in China are postponing initial public offerings and security companies are pledging more than $19 billion for a fund to stabilize the country's free-falling stock market.
Parades, hot dogs, cold beer: America celebrates July 4
4 Jul 2015 | 10:05 pm
Parades, fireworks, naturalization ceremonies, eating contests and music ushered in the Fourth of July as the United States marked 239 years as an independent nation on Saturday. Here were some highlights of Independence Day celebrations:
Fara Williams seals bronze for England at Women's World Cup
4 Jul 2015 | 9:50 pm
A 108th-minute penalty kick by Fara Williams gave England their first ever win over top ranked Germany and a third place finish at the Women's World Cup. "It feels a lot better to be sitting here after that than it did the other day," said England coach Mark Sampson. "We knew the challenge we faced today from a world class Germany team.
Billy Joel weds girlfriend during Fourth of July party
4 Jul 2015 | 9:47 pm
Police: 14 hurt in deck collapse at North Carolina beach
4 Jul 2015 | 9:38 pm
EMERALD ISLE, N.C. (AP) — A deck collapsed at a North Carolina beachhouse as a family got set to take a group photo Saturday evening, leaving at least 14 people injured with two of those in critical condition, authorities said.
Bryant's grand slam, 2 homers lead Cubs over Marlins 7-2
4 Jul 2015 | 9:31 pm
Japan joins US-Australia war games amid China tensions
4 Jul 2015 | 9:25 pm
The United States and Australia kicked off a massive joint biennial military exercise on Sunday, with Japan taking part for the first time as tensions with China over territorial rows loom over the drills. The two-week "Talisman Sabre" exercise in the Northern Territory and Queensland state involves 30,000 personnel from the US and Australia practising operations at sea, in the air and on land. Some 40 personnel from Japan's army -- the Ground Self-Defense Force (JGSDF) -- will join the American contingent, while more than 500 troops from New Zealand are also involved in the exercise, which concludes on July 21.
Will history repeat itself? The US women hope not
4 Jul 2015 | 9:24 pm
Greece votes on financial future, government - and maybe euro
4 Jul 2015 | 9:21 pm
Across the country of 11 million people -- on far-flung Aegean islands, in the shadow of the 2,400-year-old Parthenon in Athens, to the northern border shared with fellow EU state Bulgaria -- voters were set to cast their ballots. The rest of Europe, and international investors, will be watching intently, unsure of the outcome that could greet them on Monday.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!