- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- Good medicine for Haiti.
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Eleven Ways to Think Outside the Box
- An introduction to Video Modeling for Autism
- The Yin and Yang of Abraham-Hicks
- "What?"... "I CAN - hear what you're saying..."
- Andreas Weigend, PhD, Reid Hoffman, CEO of LinkedIn discuss Social data VIDEO
- Helping Those Who Can't Help Themselves!
- iPhone 'Square' demo with Kevin Rose
- Dr. Stephen Shore interview-Part I
- Diary of a snow shoveler
- Dr. Stephen Shore: 'Autism success stories can become the rule rather than the exception' VIDEO
- Highest level of forclosures in 2009
Italian president visits quake town, thanks rescue workers
27 Aug 2016 | 2:20 am
The Latest: Italian quake death toll rises to 284
27 Aug 2016 | 2:19 am
The Latest on the Italian earthquake (all times local): 9:10 a.m. Italian authorities say the death toll in an Italian earthquake has risen to 284 people after three more bodies were recovered overnight ...
Webb solid in Cal debut, Bears beat Hawaii 51-31 Down Under
27 Aug 2016 | 2:02 am
SYDNEY (AP) — Davis Webb threw four touchdown passes and ran for another score in a sensational debut for California, leading the Bears to a 51-31 win over Hawaii on Saturday in college football's season opener at Sydney's Olympic stadium.
Bryant's 2-run homer rallies Cubs past Dodgers 6-4 in 10
27 Aug 2016 | 1:51 am
Despite progress, US-Russia fall short on truce for Syria
27 Aug 2016 | 1:47 am
GENEVA (AP) — The United States and Russia say they have resolved a number of issues standing in the way of restoring a nationwide truce to Syria and opening up aid deliveries, but were unable once again to forge a comprehensive agreement on stepping up cooperation to end the brutal war that has killed hundreds of thousands.
As Trump courts Latinos, Clinton links him to radical fringe
27 Aug 2016 | 1:36 am
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump met with about two dozen Latino supporters in Nevada to discuss strategies for boosting Hispanic turnout in the swing state, part of his effort to make the case that his economic policies would be better for small minority-owned businesses than those of Democratic rival Hillary Clinton.
Sanchez homers again, Yankees rout Orioles 14-4
27 Aug 2016 | 1:35 am
Flores, Cabrera, Colon lead Mets to 9-4 win over Phillies
27 Aug 2016 | 1:33 am
NEW YORK (AP) — Bartolo Colon and the New York Mets are beginning to play much better. Now they need to start gaining some ground in the standings.
Dwyane Wade's cousin fatally shot pushing baby in stroller
27 Aug 2016 | 1:29 am
NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin was shot and killed in Chicago while pushing her baby in a stroller near a school where she intended to register her children. Wade took to Twitter to lament what he called ...
Clinton leads Trump by 5 points in Reuters/Ipsos poll
27 Aug 2016 | 1:26 am
By Chris Kahn NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton leads her Republican rival Donald Trump by 5 percentage points among likely voters, down from a peak this month of 12 points, according to the Reuters/Ipsos daily tracking poll released on Friday. The Aug. 22-25 opinion poll found that 41 percent of likely voters supported Clinton ahead of the Nov. 8 presidential election, while 36 percent supported Trump. Some 23 percent would not pick either candidate and answered "refused," "other" or "wouldn't vote." Clinton, a former secretary of state, has led real estate developer Trump in the poll since Democrats and Republicans ended their national conventions and formally nominated their presidential candidates in July.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!