- This is The Omni Intelligencer
- Jeffrey Smith: GMO's and Weston A. Price presentation video
- State of the union address: According to Jon Stewart!
- Tricking you into consuming GMO and toxic food.
- 2010 construction volume forecast by Engineering News Record (ENR)
- New scientific study confirms that spices have the highest antioxidant content of all foods
- Apple Tablet: The iPad is here, so....what's next?
- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- Good medicine for Haiti.
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Eleven Ways to Think Outside the Box
- An introduction to Video Modeling for Autism
- The Yin and Yang of Abraham-Hicks
- "What?"... "I CAN - hear what you're saying..."
Erdogan: FSA sending 1,300 fighters to Kobani
24 Oct 2014 | 7:10 am
TALLINN, Estonia (AP) — Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan says Ankara will allow hundreds of Syrian rebels to head to the embattled town of Kobani along the Syrian-Turkish border to help Kurdish fighters there in the battle against Islamic State militants.
Ford's lower profit beats estimates; sales down on F-150 launch
24 Oct 2014 | 7:09 am
By Bernie Woodall and Ben Klayman DETROIT (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co's third-quarter earnings fell 34 percent but beat Wall Street expectations on a strong showing in North America even as revenue fell due to the cost of introducing the F-150 pickup truck. Ford's launch of its aluminum-bodied F-150 is on track, the company said on Friday. A 3 percent drop in third-quarter revenue to $34.9 billion is largely linked to the planned shutdown of the F-150 plant in Dearborn, Michigan. ...
Masked men burn 2 Saudi Arabia consulate cars in Egypt: sources
24 Oct 2014 | 7:08 am
CAIRO/ISMAILIA (Reuters) - Masked men set fire to two cars belonging to the consulate of Saudi Arabia in the Egyptian city of Suez on Friday morning, local security sources and the state news agency reported. Security sources who spoke on condition of anonymity told Reuters that at least four men threw crude fire bombs also known as Molotov cocktails at the cars, which were parked. State news agency MENA said the cars were parked in a lot in Suez's Arbaeen district. ...
Britain protests EU demand for more funding
24 Oct 2014 | 7:07 am
BRUSSELS (AP) — Britain is protesting a European Union request for an additional 2.1 billion euro ($2.65 billion) contribution to the EU coffers at a time of increasing pressure at home for the country to leave the bloc.
Doctors Without Borders: Ebola risk can't be zero
24 Oct 2014 | 7:07 am
CONAKRY, Guinea (AP) — Doctors Without Borders says that while it takes measures to protect its staff treating Ebola patients, the risk of contagion cannot be entirely eliminated.
Ukraine's key election fails to spark enthusiasm
24 Oct 2014 | 7:05 am
KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Gazing across the Maidan square, Evelina Martirosyan recalls how euphoric she was as she joined protests that changed Ukraine's history. Since the revolution that toppled a despised president, her dreams of a better future have been blunted by war and near economic collapse.
Beds at Ebola treatment units empty in Liberia
24 Oct 2014 | 7:03 am
MONROVIA, Liberia (AP) — Even as Liberians fall ill and die of Ebola, many beds in treatment centers are empty because of the government's order that the bodies of all suspected Ebola victims in the capital be cremated, authorities have determined.
After 1st Ebola case in NYC, 3 others quarantined
24 Oct 2014 | 7:02 am
NEW YORK (AP) — A doctor who became New York City's first Ebola patient was praised for getting treatment immediately upon showing symptoms, and health officials stressed that the nation's most populous city need not fear his wide-ranging travel in the days before his illness began.
Procter & Gamble taking out its batteries
24 Oct 2014 | 7:01 am
P&G matches Street 1Q forecasts
24 Oct 2014 | 6:56 am
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!