- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- Good medicine for Haiti.
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Eleven Ways to Think Outside the Box
- An introduction to Video Modeling for Autism
- The Yin and Yang of Abraham-Hicks
- "What?"... "I CAN - hear what you're saying..."
- Andreas Weigend, PhD, Reid Hoffman, CEO of LinkedIn discuss Social data VIDEO
- Helping Those Who Can't Help Themselves!
- iPhone 'Square' demo with Kevin Rose
- Dr. Stephen Shore interview-Part I
- Diary of a snow shoveler
- Dr. Stephen Shore: 'Autism success stories can become the rule rather than the exception' VIDEO
- Highest level of forclosures in 2009
Stamkos has goal and assist, Lightning beat Rangers 2-0
24 May 2015 | 9:43 pm
NEW YORK (AP) — Steven Stamkos set up Valtteri Filppula's go-ahead goal and scored another and the Tampa Bay Lightning pushed the New York Rangers to the brink of playoff elimination with 2-0 victory Sunday night in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals.
The Latest: Carl Edwards wins NASCAR's Coca-Cola 600
24 May 2015 | 9:42 pm
Police: Bomb squad checks suspicious vehicle near Capitol
24 May 2015 | 9:36 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — A U.S. Capitol Police spokeswoman says a bomb squad has safely detonated some unidentified contents from a "suspicious" vehicle left unattended near the Capitol building and that the driver has been arrested.
Hawks' Horford ejected from Game 3 for throwing elbow
24 May 2015 | 9:04 pm
CLEVELAND (AP) — Atlanta forward Al Horford was ejected in the final minute of the second quarter of Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals on Sunday night for throwing an elbow at Cavaliers guard Matthew Dellavedova.
US says Iraqi forces lack will to fight IS
24 May 2015 | 9:02 pm
Washington accused Iraqi forces of lacking the will to fight the Islamic State group, which scored a resounding victory a week earlier with the capture of Ramadi. The jihadists had appeared on the back foot in Iraq in recent months but twin offensives on Ramadi and on the ancient Syrian city of Palmyra have swung the momentum. On Sunday, a monitoring group reported at least 217 people were executed in and around Palmyra in the last nine days.
AP Source: Adrian Peterson tells coach he won't be at OTAs
24 May 2015 | 8:50 pm
Redford to college graduates: World needs you; be fearless
24 May 2015 | 8:18 pm
WATERVILLE, Maine (AP) — Two-time Academy Award winner Robert Redford is encouraging college graduates to be fearless in a world of challenges and to become collaborators with others and the environment to overcome life's daunting difficulties.
'Indignados' top in Barcelona, could govern Madrid
24 May 2015 | 8:13 pm
Spain's "Indignado" protest movement gave its ruling conservative rivals a historic battering in local elections Sunday, topping the vote in Barcelona and shattering the ruling party's majority in Madrid. The new political groups, Barcelona En Comu and Ahora Madrid, were formally launched just a few months ago but have already started to loosen the grip of the two big parties that have run Spain for nearly four decades. Ahora Madrid, led by 71-year-old retired judge and grandmother Manuela Carmena, came second behind Spain's governing Popular Party (PP) but could govern the city if it joins forces with the main opposition Socialists, who came third.
The Latest on weather: Tornado warnings for Kansas, Missouri
24 May 2015 | 8:07 pm
Japan trade gap narrows, but returns to deficit in April
24 May 2015 | 8:04 pm
TOKYO (AP) — Japan's trade balance reverted to a deficit in April but narrowed sharply from the previous year as the plunge in oil prices cut fuel import costs.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!