- This is The Omni Intelligencer
- Jeffrey Smith: GMO's and Weston A. Price presentation video
- State of the union address: According to Jon Stewart!
- Tricking you into consuming GMO and toxic food.
- 2010 construction volume forecast by Engineering News Record (ENR)
- New scientific study confirms that spices have the highest antioxidant content of all foods
- Apple Tablet: The iPad is here, so....what's next?
- Interview with Dr. Andrew Weil
- How to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer By 50%
- Hotels Helping Haiti
- Want to Keep Your Job? Get More Education
- Is a Day at The Beach really...A Day at The Beach for Autism Spectrum???
- Advice for the fresh out of school
- “When You Wallow with the Pigs, Expect to Get Dirty”
- In Business, You Have to Give to Receive
- Brett Slatkin, Robert Scoble and Kevin Marks on 'PubSubHubBub'
- Your Human Potential is unlimited
- Dr. Stephen Shore Interview-Part 2
- International Group Takes Author's Debut Novel about Autism Global
- Good medicine for Haiti.
- ALUT Video-'A song For the world'
- Eleven Ways to Think Outside the Box
- An introduction to Video Modeling for Autism
- The Yin and Yang of Abraham-Hicks
- "What?"... "I CAN - hear what you're saying..."
UK police: up to 5 terror plots foiled this year
23 Nov 2014 | 7:59 am
Marion Barry remembered for love of DC
23 Nov 2014 | 7:53 am
Marion Barry, who served four terms as the mayor of the District of Columbia and served on the D.C. Council as the representative for the city's Ward 8 until his death Sunday at the age of 78, was remembered for his love for the city he served:
Buffalo residents urged to prepare for flooding
23 Nov 2014 | 7:52 am
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Buffalo is making significant progress clearing streets still clogged from an epic storm left more than 7 feet of snow even as a flooding threat looms, the city's mayor said Sunday.
Iran: Nuclear talks may focus on an extension
23 Nov 2014 | 7:47 am
VIENNA (AP) — With a deadline approaching for a nuclear deal, an Iranian official said Sunday that the discussion may soon have to shift from trying to reach an agreement to extending negotiations past the target date.
Jindal seen as liability for GOP candidate Cassidy
23 Nov 2014 | 7:44 am
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — In the still-unfolding Louisiana Senate race, when Republican Bill Cassidy wants to hurt Democratic Sen. Mary Landrieu's standing, he suggests that a vote for her is a vote for unpopular President Barack Obama.
Russia says to tighten ties with Georgian breakaway region of Abkhazia
23 Nov 2014 | 7:41 am
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin and the leader of Georgia's breakaway region of Abkhazia will sign a strategic partnership agreement on Monday, the Kremlin said. Abkhazia relies on financial and political support from Moscow since Russia recognized it as independent along with South Ossetia following a five-day war with Tbilisi in 2008. Putin will meet Abkhazia's Raul Khadzhimba in Russia's Black Sea resort of Sochi on Monday to sign an "alliance and strategic partnership" agreement, the Kremlin said in a statement. ...
Damage worse than thought in Japanese earthquake
23 Nov 2014 | 7:34 am
Pope canonizes 2 Indians, 4 Italians
23 Nov 2014 | 7:30 am
Cops: Naked suspect assaults man, 84, at airport
23 Nov 2014 | 7:30 am
BOSTON (AP) — A naked man fell through the ceiling of a women's bathroom at Logan Airport on Saturday, then ran out of the restroom and viciously assaulted an elderly man while he was still in the buff and bleeding, before being arrested, state police said.
Scandal-plagued former Washington mayor Marion Barry dies
23 Nov 2014 | 7:25 am
By Bill Trott WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Marion Barry, the scandal-plagued former mayor of Washington, D.C., who was jailed for smoking crack cocaine before making a surprising return to office, died early on Sunday aged 78. Before his fall from grace, Barry had been one of the nation's most promising black politicians. Years later, many Washingtonians would consider him a scoundrel but he remained a hero to many others in impoverished parts of the city, even as his continuing battles with substance abuse went public. ...
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!