- Thoughts for a New Year: Meat of known origin, revisited
- Commercial real estate investments to double in 2010?
- Normal is relative.
- Pranav Mistry & His Amazing SixthSense Technology
- The "Bull" that is Autism...
- Tablet demo: Sports Illustrated gives tablet demo ‘sneak peek’
- The new tallest building in the world Burj Khalifa
- China–ASEAN Free Trade Area
- What Does Autism "Look" Like?
- Jyoti Basu: Longest serving Indian political figure, dies
- Three Democrats step down: 2 senators, 1 governor
- Google phone cometh!: Nexus One
- 'The Burj Khalifa': Now tallest building in the world
- Obama to outline new airline safety measures
- Benefits of writing with The Omni Intelligencer
- Interview with Dr. William Tiller, renowned physicist
- New physics paradigm: Introduction to the research of Dr. Williaim Tiller
- 'The Inner Core'-by Robert L. Marshall, book review
- Heart MD Institute: East meets west
- Autism dialogue: Ability vs. disability
- Writing your articles for increased readership
- Autism: Music, movement and the Mozart effect
- Bullying is the problem: One solution is 'Operation Respect'
- Mr. Rogers and his impact to PBS funding
- How to become a featured author
Toronto nightclub shooting leaves at least 2 dead, 3 wounded
4 Aug 2015 | 7:52 am
TORONTO (AP) — A shooting that started at a Toronto nightclub event hosted by rapper Drake and then spilled onto the streets outside early Tuesday left at least two people dead and three others wounded, police said. It wasn't clear if Drake was present during the shooting.
In Egypt, disaffected youth increasingly drawn to extremism
4 Aug 2015 | 7:52 am
Aetna tops 2Q profit forecasts
4 Aug 2015 | 7:50 am
Aetna's second-quarter earnings jumped 33 percent and the health insurer raised its 2015 forecast again after receiving a boost from a government business it plans to feed with a $35 billion acquisition.
Concern over lion hunting rises in South Africa
4 Aug 2015 | 7:48 am
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — The international uproar over an American hunter's killing of a lion named Cecil in Zimbabwe comes amid an intensifying debate over the practice of hunting captive-bred lions in neighboring South Africa.
US legislator: Nigerian military needs training, not arms
4 Aug 2015 | 7:43 am
ABUJA, Nigeria (AP) — The leader of a U.S. Congressional delegation says the United States is ready to provide training to Nigeria to aid its battle against Islamic extremists.
Kellogg's US breakfast business shrinks again
4 Aug 2015 | 7:38 am
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. (AP) — Kellogg says its U.S. cereal division saw another decline in quarterly sales but that trends in the category were improving.
Judge throws out fraud case against South African firebrand Malema
4 Aug 2015 | 7:38 am
By Peroshni Govender JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - A judge threw out corruption charges against South African opposition firebrand Julius Malema on Tuesday, a ruling hailed as a major victory by the vocal critic of President Jacob Zuma. Malema had been accused of money laundering, racketeering and fraud relating to government contracts. "If this was a conspiracy to besmirch Malema's name, it looks like it was carried out very poorly," Borain said.
Freddie Mac posts $4.2B profit in 2Q; paying $3.9B dividend
4 Aug 2015 | 7:33 am
WASHINGTON (AP) — Mortgage giant Freddie Mac reported net income of $4.2 billion for the second quarter, up sharply from the same period of 2014, as it increased its purchases of home loans and sold off greater volumes of riskier mortgages.
Shire offers to buy Baxter drug spinoff for $30 billion
4 Aug 2015 | 7:32 am
NEW YORK (AP) — Irish drugmaker Shire PLC Is offering to buy Baxalta Inc. for about $30 billion in stock in a move to solidify its position in rare disease treatments.
Afghan Taliban deny 'propaganda' about succession crisis
4 Aug 2015 | 7:29 am
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — Afghanistan's Taliban on Tuesday urged followers to disregard "enemy propaganda" about internal fractures in their movement following the death of longtime leader Mullah Mohammad Omar and to unite behind his chosen successor.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!