- Thoughts for a New Year: Meat of known origin, revisited
- Commercial real estate investments to double in 2010?
- Normal is relative.
- Pranav Mistry & His Amazing SixthSense Technology
- The "Bull" that is Autism...
- Tablet demo: Sports Illustrated gives tablet demo ‘sneak peek’
- The new tallest building in the world Burj Khalifa
- China–ASEAN Free Trade Area
- What Does Autism "Look" Like?
- Jyoti Basu: Longest serving Indian political figure, dies
- Three Democrats step down: 2 senators, 1 governor
- Google phone cometh!: Nexus One
- 'The Burj Khalifa': Now tallest building in the world
- Obama to outline new airline safety measures
- Benefits of writing with The Omni Intelligencer
- Interview with Dr. William Tiller, renowned physicist
- New physics paradigm: Introduction to the research of Dr. Williaim Tiller
- 'The Inner Core'-by Robert L. Marshall, book review
- Heart MD Institute: East meets west
- Autism dialogue: Ability vs. disability
- Writing your articles for increased readership
- Autism: Music, movement and the Mozart effect
- Bullying is the problem: One solution is 'Operation Respect'
- Mr. Rogers and his impact to PBS funding
- How to become a featured author
Dolphin leaps onto boat, injuring California woman
1 Jul 2015 | 10:15 pm
Lind, Gennett lead Brewers past Phillies 9-5
1 Jul 2015 | 9:57 pm
Walker homers twice as Pirates pound Tigers 9-3
1 Jul 2015 | 9:43 pm
Customs officials recover idol looted from Indian temple
1 Jul 2015 | 9:42 pm
US, Cuba agree to restore ties, embassies to reopen
1 Jul 2015 | 9:42 pm
The United States and Cuba agreed a historic deal to re-establish full diplomatic relations, severed 54 years ago in the heat of the Cold War. Presidents Barack Obama and Raul Castro exchanged letters agreeing to unfreeze ties on July 20, when embassies in Washington and Havana can be reopened. Obama hailed the deal as a "historic step forward" that would end a failed and archaic US policy of isolating the still Communist-ruled island.
WWE seeking to block concussion-related lawsuits
1 Jul 2015 | 9:38 pm
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. is asking a federal judge to block lawsuits by former wrestlers who claim they have suffered long-term health problems from concussions they received in the ring.
Carrasco loses no-hitter with 1 strike to go in 9th vs Rays
1 Jul 2015 | 9:35 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — Carlos Carrasco came within one strike of throwing the Cleveland Indians' first no-hitter since 1981 on Wednesday night, giving up an RBI single to Joey Butler over leaping second baseman Jason Kipnis' glove in an 8-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays.
As SC fire investigated, stats show church fires not unusual
1 Jul 2015 | 9:34 pm
GREELEYVILLE, S.C. (AP) — The Rev. John Taylor feared the worst when he learned his church was on fire, only days after a mass shooting at a black church in Charleston prompted Southern leaders to call for removing Confederate flags.
Witness: Man killed by police told officers 'shoot me'
1 Jul 2015 | 9:19 pm
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — Two witnesses said an unarmed Mexican immigrant fatally shot by police in Washington state fought with an officer, threw rocks and told officers to shoot him before they opened fire, documents released Wednesday show.
Episcopalians vote to allow gay marriage in churches
1 Jul 2015 | 9:12 pm
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Episcopalians voted overwhelmingly Wednesday to allow religious weddings for same-sex couples, solidifying the church's embrace of gay rights that began more than a decade ago with the pioneering election of the first openly gay bishop.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!