- Thoughts for a New Year: Meat of known origin, revisited
- Commercial real estate investments to double in 2010?
- Normal is relative.
- Pranav Mistry & His Amazing SixthSense Technology
- The "Bull" that is Autism...
- Tablet demo: Sports Illustrated gives tablet demo ‘sneak peek’
- The new tallest building in the world Burj Khalifa
- China–ASEAN Free Trade Area
- What Does Autism "Look" Like?
- Jyoti Basu: Longest serving Indian political figure, dies
- Three Democrats step down: 2 senators, 1 governor
- Google phone cometh!: Nexus One
- 'The Burj Khalifa': Now tallest building in the world
- Obama to outline new airline safety measures
- Benefits of writing with The Omni Intelligencer
- Interview with Dr. William Tiller, renowned physicist
- New physics paradigm: Introduction to the research of Dr. Williaim Tiller
- 'The Inner Core'-by Robert L. Marshall, book review
- Heart MD Institute: East meets west
- Autism dialogue: Ability vs. disability
- Writing your articles for increased readership
- Autism: Music, movement and the Mozart effect
- Bullying is the problem: One solution is 'Operation Respect'
- Mr. Rogers and his impact to PBS funding
- How to become a featured author
Johnny Depp's wife files for divorce in Los Angeles
25 May 2016 | 6:48 pm
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Johnny Depp's wife has filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences after a year of marriage.
Hunting trip shooting prompts Portland chief's removal
25 May 2016 | 6:46 pm
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Portland's police chief was placed on paid administrative leave this week after revelations he may have initially lied to authorities about shooting a friend in the lower back during an April 21 hunting trip in eastern Oregon.
AP Source: Grizzlies offer coaching job to David Fizdale
25 May 2016 | 6:40 pm
The Memphis Grizzlies are ready to make another assistant coach a first-time NBA head coach after offering their job to Miami Heat assistant David Fizdale, according to a person familiar with the negotiations.
Arrieta moves to 9-0 and Cubs edge Cardinals 9-8
25 May 2016 | 6:35 pm
Naming of new Taliban chief seen dimming Obama's hopes for Afghan peace talks
25 May 2016 | 6:33 pm
By Jonathan Landay and Idrees Ali WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The selection of a hard-line cleric as the new Taliban chief on Wednesday all but dashes U.S. President Barack Obama's hopes for opening peace talks before he leaves office, one of his top foreign policy goals, current and former U.S. defense and intelligence officials said. The Taliban leadership council tapped Mullah Haybattulah Akhundzada, a conservative Islamic scholar from the group's stronghold in southern Afghanistan, to succeed Mullah Akhtar Mansour, four days after Mansour was killed in a U.S. drone strike. U.S. officials had called Mansour a major impediment to peace talks, and some had expressed hope his death would eliminate an obstacle to peace negotiations between the Taliban and the government of Afghan President Ashraf Ghani.
Memorable moments from the National Spelling Bee
25 May 2016 | 6:31 pm
OXON HILL, Md. (AP) — The 284 kids competing in this year's Scripps National Spelling Bee got their first opportunity to approach the microphone on Wednesday — and to hear the dreaded bell that signals an incorrect spelling. At the end of Wednesday's onstage rounds, the field was cut to 45 spellers for Thursday's finals.
Rowdy protests but no violence this time outside Trump rally
25 May 2016 | 6:24 pm
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — A day after violent protesters outside a Donald Trump rally threw burning items at police and toppled barricades, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee railed against "Crooked Hillary" Clinton and leaders in his own party who haven't yet endorsed him in a boisterous but less heated rally Wednesday.
Manchester United hold day two of Mourinho talks
25 May 2016 | 6:24 pm
Manchester United were locked in a second day of talks with Jose Mourinho's agents on Wednesday, hammering out a deal to sweep the controversial Portuguese boss into Old Trafford. The former Chelsea and Real Madrid manager has agreed personal terms on a three-year deal with a likely annual salary of at least £10 million ($15 million, 13 million euros) but issues remain over image rights, Sky News television reported. Chelsea still own Mourinho's image rights, despite his sacking last year, and the two clubs were reported to be locked in negotiations that could see United paying their rivals millions of pounds, according to press reports.
Ex-MLB hurler winds up for gov race, but could be wild pitch
25 May 2016 | 6:04 pm
Coach Steve Kerr: Warriors on brink but ready to rally
25 May 2016 | 6:01 pm
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Steve Kerr gave his Golden State players a much-needed mental day off with time to rest their weary bodies, and he got back to work trying to figure out how to save the season against a powerful Thunder team that shows no signs of slowing down.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!