- What do you choose for 2010?
- Digital solutions for construction industry
- Nature's own internet.
- Noam Chomsky, 'Manufacturing Consent'
- MagicJack for the cell phone
- Superbrain yoga!
- ‘The known universe’, by AMNH
- Thoughts for a New Year: Meat of known origin, revisited
- Commercial real estate investments to double in 2010?
- Normal is relative.
- Pranav Mistry & His Amazing SixthSense Technology
- The "Bull" that is Autism...
- Tablet demo: Sports Illustrated gives tablet demo ‘sneak peek’
- The new tallest building in the world Burj Khalifa
- China–ASEAN Free Trade Area
- What Does Autism "Look" Like?
- Jyoti Basu: Longest serving Indian political figure, dies
- Three Democrats step down: 2 senators, 1 governor
- Google phone cometh!: Nexus One
- 'The Burj Khalifa': Now tallest building in the world
- Obama to outline new airline safety measures
- Benefits of writing with The Omni Intelligencer
- Interview with Dr. William Tiller, renowned physicist
- New physics paradigm: Introduction to the research of Dr. Williaim Tiller
- 'The Inner Core'-by Robert L. Marshall, book review
Indiana man was violent long before 7 killings
22 Oct 2014 | 12:37 am
GARY, Ind. (AP) — With hindsight, there were signs years ago of increasing violence against women by Darren Vann, who police say has confessed to killing seven women in northwestern Indiana and is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday.
Ebola victim's sister says hospital denied request
22 Oct 2014 | 12:37 am
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — The family of the first Ebola victim to die in the United States says the hospital that cared for him has refused for weeks to release lab results showing the effects of an experimental drug treatment, fanning their suspicions that the facility mishandled the case.
Family, friends remember women slain in Indiana
22 Oct 2014 | 12:32 am
Bumgarner, Giants stop Royals 7-1 in Series opener
22 Oct 2014 | 12:30 am
No end in sight for Hong Kong protests after talks
22 Oct 2014 | 12:27 am
Hong Kong student leaders Wednesday said they may not take part in further talks with the government after accusing city authorities of failing to make any meaningful offers to end weeks of mass rallies.
Washington Post 'Watergate' editor dead at 93
22 Oct 2014 | 12:26 am
U.S. government probes medical devices for possible cyber flaws
22 Oct 2014 | 12:25 am
By Jim Finkle BOSTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Department of Homeland Security is investigating about two dozen cases of suspected cybersecurity flaws in medical devices and hospital equipment that officials fear could be exploited by hackers, a senior official at the agency told Reuters. ...
NKorea tries on the charm to avoid ICC referral
22 Oct 2014 | 12:05 am
UNITED NATIONS (AP) — For an envoy of the North Korean government, which virtually bans the average citizen's contact with the outside world, Kim Ju Song looks breezily connected. A tablet computer is propped on his table in the United Nations' bustling delegates lounge. He hands out his name card with a Gmail address and mobile number and suggests a "coffee meeting to exchange views."
Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
21 Oct 2014 | 11:44 pm
By Amy Sawitta Lefevre and Andrew R.C. Marshall PHANG NGA Thailand (Reuters) - When Afsar Miae left his home near Teknaf in southern Bangladesh to look for work last month, he told his mother, "I'll see you soon." He said he expected to return that evening. Prayoon Rattanasenee, the acting governor of Phang Nga province, said that interviews conducted by police, rights groups and his own people revealed that the victims were “brought by force.
Uncapped five in Cheika's first Wallaby squad
21 Oct 2014 | 11:38 pm
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!