- Thoughts for a New Year: Meat of known origin, revisited
- Commercial real estate investments to double in 2010?
- Normal is relative.
- Pranav Mistry & His Amazing SixthSense Technology
- The "Bull" that is Autism...
- Tablet demo: Sports Illustrated gives tablet demo ‘sneak peek’
- The new tallest building in the world Burj Khalifa
- China–ASEAN Free Trade Area
- What Does Autism "Look" Like?
- Jyoti Basu: Longest serving Indian political figure, dies
- Three Democrats step down: 2 senators, 1 governor
- Google phone cometh!: Nexus One
- 'The Burj Khalifa': Now tallest building in the world
- Obama to outline new airline safety measures
- Benefits of writing with The Omni Intelligencer
- Interview with Dr. William Tiller, renowned physicist
- New physics paradigm: Introduction to the research of Dr. Williaim Tiller
- 'The Inner Core'-by Robert L. Marshall, book review
- Heart MD Institute: East meets west
- Autism dialogue: Ability vs. disability
- Writing your articles for increased readership
- Autism: Music, movement and the Mozart effect
- Bullying is the problem: One solution is 'Operation Respect'
- Mr. Rogers and his impact to PBS funding
- How to become a featured author
UConn reaches 8th straight Final Four with win over Dayton
30 Mar 2015 | 7:57 pm
US offer for climate treaty: Up to 28 percent emissions cut
30 Mar 2015 | 7:50 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — In a highly anticipated announcement, the United States will offer a roughly 28 percent emissions cut as its contribution to a major global climate treaty nearing the final stages of negotiation, according to people briefed on the White House's plans.
Saban unapologetic about signing player w
30 Mar 2015 | 7:49 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) — Alabama coach Nick Saban steadfastly defended his signing of defensive lineman Jonathan Taylor, who has now been kicked off his second Southeastern Conference team for domestic violence arrests.
Cliffhanger in early returns from Nigeria presidential vote
30 Mar 2015 | 7:38 pm
ABUJA, Nigeria (AP) — In a cliffhanger of an election, early returns Monday night from half the states showed Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan and former military dictator Muhammadu Buhari almost even. The U.S. and Britain warned of "disturbing indications" that the tally could be subject to political interference.
Arizona governor vetoes bill shielding names of officers
30 Mar 2015 | 7:37 pm
PHOENIX (AP) — Gov. Doug Ducey vetoed legislation Monday requiring law enforcement agencies to keep the names of officers involved in shootings secret for two months, nixing a bill that was inspired by last year's events Ferguson, Missouri, and similar incidents around the country.
Pharmacists' group discourages providing execution drugs
30 Mar 2015 | 7:31 pm
SAN DIEGO (AP) — A leading association for U.S. pharmacists adopted a policy Monday that discourages its members from providing drugs for use in lethal injections — a move that could make carrying out such executions even harder for states with the death penalty.
30 Mar 2015 | 7:28 pm
PHOENIX (AP) — Arizona governor vetoes bill shielding names of officers in police shootings.
Source: Mullin to replace Lavin at St. John's
30 Mar 2015 | 7:26 pm
NEW YORK (AP) — St. John's has decided its basketball future rests with the best of its past.
Bryant sent to minors by Cubs; union threatens litigation
30 Mar 2015 | 7:24 pm
MESA, Ariz. (AP) — Third baseman Kris Bryant was reassigned by the Chicago Cubs to their minor league camp on Monday despite an outstanding spring training at the plate, triggering a threat of litigation from the players' association.
Clinton advisers traveling to New Hampshire, Iowa
30 Mar 2015 | 7:17 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Rodham Clinton's campaign manager-in-waiting is traveling to the early voting states of New Hampshire and Iowa this week for meetings with Democratic activists as the former secretary of state prepares for a likely presidential campaign.
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!