- The Impersonal Life - Chapter Five - The Key
- Be inspired.
- The Impersonal Life – Chapter Four - Consciousness, Intelligence, Will
- The Impersonal Life – Chapter Three - I, Life, God
- The Impersonal Life – Chapter Two - Be Still! and KNOW I AM God
- The Impersonal Life – Chapter One - I AM
- Why Am I Here? - Part 2
- Why Am I Here?
- How Am I Guided?
- How Can I Find My Cure?
- How Can I Become Free?
- What About Guilt?
- How Do I Circumvent Trouble?
- What About Grief?
- How Do I Rid Myself of Physical Pain?
- Does Smoking Cause Cancer?
- Should I Fast and Cleanse?
- How Do I Boost My Self-Esteem?
- What Do Dreams Mean?
- What About Immigration?
Church warns yoga, feng shui practitioners
15:28 (GMT) - 31.10.2014
Practising yoga and believing in feng shui, horoscopes and lucky charms can make one vulnerable to demonic possession, warned an exorcist of the Archdiocese of Manila.
Earth Citizens Organization (ECO) & Dahn Yoga Health Centers to Host “Brain Education for a Sustainable Society," the ...
7:17 (GMT) - 31.10.2014
The first ever Brain Education Conference for promoting health, happiness and sustainability in the LA community will be November 2, 2014 with Tony Potts as the Master of Ceremonies. (PRWeb October 31, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Dahn-yoga-community-2014/LA-BE-Conference/prweb12289368.htm
IHYT’s New Faculty Member Brings Ayurvedic Knowledge and Healing Spirit to Yoga Therapy Training in Bali
2:31 (GMT) - 28.10.2014
Integrated Health Yoga Therapy’s exciting new 300/500 Hour Yoga Therapist Training in Bali starting in April 2015 features a new faculty member, Dr. Kekada Sujatha specializing in Ayurvedic medicine. (PRWeb October 28, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/10/prweb12280489.htm
Therapeutic yoga making inroads in mainstream medical care
23:55 (GMT) - 22.10.2014
Geri Topfer of Franklin Lakes and Penni Feiner of Hawthorne are bringing their Kula for Karma to patients in hospitals throughout the region
Body, Mind, and Spirit
19:05 (GMT) - 19.10.2014
To most people, yoga is mysterious, and possibly hazardous. Raised to aim for heaven, not nirvana, people’s first thought is something like “Isn’t it the same as meditation and is it Buddhism or Hinduism?”And the second, “No, I won’t even try standing on my head.” Uniting the body, mind, and spirit is the basic idea, but yoga has metamorphosed in the West and reached our shores as something more ...
Bird of the Soul Book Part of Uplifting Experience at Girls, Inc.
12:42 (GMT) - 15.10.2014
Washington DC area volunteers share an uplifting experience at Girls Inc. DC with the Bird of the Soul book and program. Dahn Yoga Foundation has helped to make this book available by donation to community groups so that people of all ages could benefit from the book’s inspiring message and meditations. (PRWeb October 15, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/dahn-yoga ...
For cancer patients, an escape from stress
3:05 (GMT) - 14.10.2014
Fox Chase Cancer Center offers yoga and Reiki to patients fighting cancer. The post For cancer patients, an escape from stress appeared first on The Temple News .
Check Out These Army Figurines in Yoga Poses
17:05 (GMT) - 13.10.2014
Let G.I. Joe help you find your inner Zen
Veteran mental health program seeks funding to continue
15:07 (GMT) - 8.10.2014
UM student veterans are exploring a new method to treat mental health issues: Yoga.
Yoga For Warriors “Buy One, Give One” Campaign Brings Yoga Therapy to Veterans With PTSD
5:16 (GMT) - 7.10.2014
As Veterans Day draws near, the Give Back Yoga Foundation is inviting the public to support the long-term health and wellbeing of those who serve the U.S. through a “Buy One, Give One” campaign that will bring free copies of the newly released book Yoga For Warriors to veterans and military service members worldwide. (PRWeb October 07, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases ...
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!