- The Impersonal Life - Chapter Five - The Key
- Be inspired.
- The Impersonal Life – Chapter Four - Consciousness, Intelligence, Will
- The Impersonal Life – Chapter Three - I, Life, God
- The Impersonal Life – Chapter Two - Be Still! and KNOW I AM God
- The Impersonal Life – Chapter One - I AM
- Why Am I Here? - Part 2
- Why Am I Here?
- How Am I Guided?
- How Can I Find My Cure?
- How Can I Become Free?
- What About Guilt?
- How Do I Circumvent Trouble?
- What About Grief?
- How Do I Rid Myself of Physical Pain?
- Does Smoking Cause Cancer?
- Should I Fast and Cleanse?
- How Do I Boost My Self-Esteem?
- What Do Dreams Mean?
- What About Immigration?
YogaVibes Brings All That Matters Yoga Online
2:47 (GMT) - 27.08.2014
YogaVibes adds online yoga classes with Rhode Island's best yoga studio: All That Matters Yoga and Holistic Health Center. (PRWeb August 27, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12120191.htm
‘Yoga saved Iyengar’s life, can save many more’
14:22 (GMT) - 23.08.2014
Yoga guru BKS Iyenger, who passed away a few days ago at 96, had very appropriately said in an interview that “Yoga saved my life”. Iyenger had discovered its power as a teenager, when yoga helped him recover from the ravages of tuberculosis, typhoid and malaria.
Sunset sessions: Classes combine paddleboard, yoga on Lake Elmo
11:00 (GMT) - 23.08.2014
LAKE ELMO - A light breeze sent small ripples rolling across Lake Elmo on a recent warm August evening.
Classes: For-profit organizations
15:20 (GMT) - 22.08.2014
Access Consciousness Bars Laurie Stansberry. 508-338-2286. Aerobics, Body Conditioning Lisa’s Studio, West Tisbury. 508-693-1009. Alexander Technique with Margaret Knight. 508-627-8894.
The Amazing Contortions of B.K.S. Iyengar
14:00 (GMT) - 21.08.2014
The legendary yogi died on Wednesday at age 95. Reportedly, he did headstands into his 90s.
Yoga in the Park offers Merced yogis a ‘transformational journey’
22:22 (GMT) - 19.08.2014
Yoga can be both a physical and spiritual activity – one yogis often describe as a “transformational journey.” The opportunity to take part in that journey is offered every Sunday morning in Merced, free of charge.
A silent journey to the centre of the self
10:22 (GMT) - 17.08.2014
“When we relax the breath, the mind temporarily becomes relaxed. The breath is free from greed, hatred, delusion and fear. Relaxing the breath, breathe in. Relaxing the breath, breathe out. The joy arises naturally.” Bhante Gunaratana The Four Foundations of Mindfulness in Plain English. It is odd to eat in silence. I’ve lined up for today’s lunch — miso mushroom soup; cold vegetarian rolls of ...
August weekend workshops slated
12:15 (GMT) - 15.08.2014
Lacawac Sanctuary has recently announced two upcoming educational workshops for the month of August at the Sanctuary—Lacawac in Watercolors and Yoga Wellness Weekend.
12 ways exercising can help you get a job
11:03 (GMT) - 6.08.2014
Joblessness is said to be one of the three most stressful events in an individual’s life— but staying active by working out can help.
Mass meditation led by Deepak Chopra aiming for world record
2:44 (GMT) - 6.08.2014
People from around the world are offering up their souls for seduction in a mass meditation to bring them inner peace in the company of famed spiritualist Dr. Deepak Chopra, M.D. For the event, called the Seduction of Spirit and taking place in Toronto, Chopra is joining forces with author Gabrielle Bernstein and humanitarian Maya Tiwari in what they hope will be the world's largest group ...
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!