How do I do that? By my thoughts.
I can use my thoughts to change the energy of any circumstance - lack of money, illness, loneliness, work overload, hateful people, low self-worth, or lack of purpose, for instance.
In fact, I came into physical expression fully aware I was entering a mixed-bag world full of things I would want and things I wouldn’t want to touch with a ten-foot pole. That was A-OK by me, for I knew the power of my thoughts.
And now I’m remembering what I once clearly knew.
Every time I encounter a persistent, unwanted situation, I can transmute the energy of it by asking, “What do I want here?”
The answer might be more money, good health, companionship, a manageable workload, enjoyable people around me, self-confidence, or a sense of fulfillment and meaning.
When I use what I don’t want as a trigger to think of what I do want, I transmute energy.
It may take a little while for the results of my efforts to show up in physical reality, but it will be dramatically worth the wait.
|< Prev||Next >|
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!
- Energy Soup
- What About Karma?
- Breathe Easy
- Free Moolah
- How Am I Guided?
- Laughing It Off
- Making the Best of Things
- Solving the Health Mystery
- Bad Energy?
- Can I Live Forever?
- Conflict Resolution
- Does Smoking Cause Cancer?
- How Can I Find My Cure?
- How Can I Not Worry About the World?
- How Do I Deal With Failure?