This is the stark yet liberating truth behind all existence. Nothing bad can happen to me unless I have set the stage for it through my established habits of negative thought. And my circumstances cannot permanently improve until I first become more relaxed, peaceful, and happy in my mental focus.
It’s all about me, dang-it. It’s all about me.
When unwanted things occur, there is, however, no benefit in trying to analyze where I went haywire in my thoughts in order to bring about this manifestation. I can leave the investigative work to CSI: Miami.
Instead, I’ll make the best of difficult situations, knowing that no matter what I’ve magnetized today, I now get the gist of how life works. And by choosing better-feeling thoughts, I’m well on my way to a better tomorrow.
www.karenwilliams.net - Soulsong #389
|< Prev||Next >|
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!
- What food is it that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?
- How to Make Rising Interest Rates Work for You - The Future of Gold
- Most Profitable Time For Gold and Gold Miner Stocks - Is It Time Yet?
- What About Inflation? Is it Dead?
- Gold and Silver 15% Surge in GDXJ Indicates Potential Major Bottom
- Feeling Betrayed
- Help Is Here Now
- How Can I Not Worry About the World?
- It's Not Ultimately About IQ, GPA, or HDL
- Laughing It Off
- My Happy Book
- Pragmatic Gratitude
- Receiving Criticism
- Solving the Health Mystery
- The Wait Is Over
- Two Crucial Questions
- What About Anti-Depressants?
- What Do Dreams Mean?
- Why Life Goes On
- Bad Energy?