This is the stark yet liberating truth behind all existence. Nothing bad can happen to me unless I have set the stage for it through my established habits of negative thought. And my circumstances cannot permanently improve until I first become more relaxed, peaceful, and happy in my mental focus.
It’s all about me, dang-it. It’s all about me.
When unwanted things occur, there is, however, no benefit in trying to analyze where I went haywire in my thoughts in order to bring about this manifestation. I can leave the investigative work to CSI: Miami.
Instead, I’ll make the best of difficult situations, knowing that no matter what I’ve magnetized today, I now get the gist of how life works. And by choosing better-feeling thoughts, I’m well on my way to a better tomorrow.
www.karenwilliams.net - Soulsong #389
|< Prev||Next >|
- This One Group of Bankers Can Help You Predict the Markets
- These Five Sectors May Lead the Next Leg of the Rally
- This One Thing Matters More Than Ever in an Investing World Gone Wild
- Will stocks go up or down from here?
- How Much Longer Will This Bull Market Run?
- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater