I did not come into physical expression to fix an imperfect world.
I came to Planet Earth to observe plenty of things I like, many things I don’t like, and to form preferences/desires for the likeable things.
When I have a desire, I pull life force to me from God/Source/All-That-Is. This causes a literal expansion of the Universe, for Source is having an experience, through me, that never before happened.
Heady stuff. Breath-taking.
Thus desires are good, and this is a desire-producing planet by its very nature.
By my very nature, I’m a desire-manifesting being. And manifestation is meant to be easy.
If connecting with my desires has seemed arduous, I’ve probably been trying to shape my ideal world through activity and action alone. That’s akin to driving with the brakes on.
Mental focus is my creative powerhouse. By consistently directing my attention to my preferences and away from my dislikes, I happily summon the life for which I yearn, for which I came.
Now I remember. Now I know. Now I can soar.
www.karenwilliams.net Soulsong #378
|< Prev||Next >|
- This One Group of Bankers Can Help You Predict the Markets
- These Five Sectors May Lead the Next Leg of the Rally
- This One Thing Matters More Than Ever in an Investing World Gone Wild
- Will stocks go up or down from here?
- How Much Longer Will This Bull Market Run?
- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater