Donated phones to help domestic violence victims
20 Oct 2014 | 3:36 pm
During a news conference Monday, police turned in a number of donated cell phones to help victims of domestic violence They've been collecting phones for…
Police departments collecting, sharing telephone data
20 Oct 2014 | 2:22 pm
NEWPORT NEWS — Several local police agencies in Hampton Roads struck an agreement more than a year ago to collect and share telephone data obtained…
Five Hampton Roads police agencies quietly stockpiling private phone records
20 Oct 2014 | 12:47 pm
The effort is led in part by the Peninsula Narcotics Enforcement Task Force, which is responsible for a “telephone analysis room” in Hampton, where the…
Report: Hampton Roads police collecting phone data
20 Oct 2014 | 9:30 am
Five Hampton Roads cities began collecting and sharing personal telephone data in 2012 to form a large and secretive database, according to a memorandum of…
Verizon collects phones for domestic violence victims
19 Oct 2014 | 6:05 pm
Verizon set up collection zones outside Lucas Oil Stadium for its Hopeline program that benefits Coburn Place Safe Haven in Indianapolis.
Telephone pole ripped from ground
19 Oct 2014 | 7:22 am
A person crashed into a telephone pole in the 42 hundred block of East Southcross Boulevard early Sunday morning. Police said the driver hit a…
Which states have the highest cell phone bills?
18 Oct 2014 | 6:02 pm
Cell phone payment plans aren't as straightforward as you may have thought. While carriers all offer the same basic services, taxes on those cell phones…
Cops Need a Warrant to Grab Your Cell Tower Data, Florida Court Rules
18 Oct 2014 | 3:46 pm
Americans may have a Florida drug dealer to thank for expanding our right to privacy. Police departments around the country have been collecting phone metadata…
Local woman fights statewide plan to eliminate landline phones
17 Oct 2014 | 8:46 pm
For some who use cell phones, landline phones may seem obsolete. But many in metro Detroit still rely on them, especially in emergencies.
What Art, And The Game 'Telephone,' Teach Us About Copying
17 Oct 2014 | 3:19 pm
The basic phenomenon of speaking, expressing meaning in words — and also that of copying or recording what we hear — is laid bare before…
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!