14-year-old girl, 10-month-old boy missing; could be headed to Mississippi
19 Jun 2013 | 10:51 am
A 2-month-old baby is reported to have been abducted this morning by a 14-year-old girl who is also reported missing.…
Birmingham superintendent: Schools are progressing, not failing
19 Jun 2013 | 10:50 am
The failing schools list of Alabama was released earlier today. The list included 78 Alabama schools.
Clanton to celebrate annual Peach Jam Jubilee
19 Jun 2013 | 10:49 am
Mike Robertson shares information about Clanton's ninth-annual Peach Jam Jubilee. The celebration is scheduled for 5 - 11 p.m. June…
Misunderstanding Social Media: Big Brands vs. Small Business
19 Jun 2013 | 10:22 am
There is no doubt that social media is a very powerful tool that is not only important today, but…
Missing 10-month-old, 14-year-old located in Texas
19 Jun 2013 | 10:19 am
10-month-old De'Anthony Dejuan Kelly and 14-year-old Dor'Sayde Gathright were taken into custody in Dallas and are now on the process…
Missing Ala baby found safe in Texas
19 Jun 2013 | 9:46 am
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — Authorities have located a missing 10-month-old Alabama boy in Texas with the 14-year-old girl who allegedly…
Study finds link between missed revenue goals, formal sales training
19 Jun 2013 | 8:11 am
A recent CareerBuilder study found that 35 percent of U.S. employers reported that their companies have missed revenue goals…
How may calories are in that Starbucks' Frappuccino?
19 Jun 2013 | 8:10 am
Even if you don't want to know the answer, Starbucks will tell you anyway. If you go for the…
Health cost growth near historic lows, but is that good news?
19 Jun 2013 | 8:09 am
Health care inflation will likely approach 50-year lows in 2014 even as Obamacare brings millions of newly insured Americans…
Missing 10-month-old located in Texas
19 Jun 2013 | 7:11 am
The search for a missing 10-month-old boy from Birmingham is over. Birmingham police say he and his alleged captor were…
- This One Group of Bankers Can Help You Predict the Markets
- These Five Sectors May Lead the Next Leg of the Rally
- This One Thing Matters More Than Ever in an Investing World Gone Wild
- Will stocks go up or down from here?
- How Much Longer Will This Bull Market Run?
- Don't miss the next secular bull market
- Railroads to new oil boom
- Another way to invest in emerging markets
- An Unexpected Beneficiary of a Recovering Housing Market
- Global Currency War: Unique Opportunities in The Pacific Theater