Cranley: FTA told me it won't pull plug on streetcar until Dec. 19
6 Dec 2013 | 5:06 pm
The Federal Transit Administration won't pull grant money for the streetcar until Dec. 19, according to a post on…
Carden won't be Cincinnati's city manager
6 Dec 2013 | 2:02 pm
Mayor John Cranley will conduct a national search for a new city manager after his first choice – Cincinnati…
Take a look inside the new Miami Valley Gaming racino: SLIDESHOW
6 Dec 2013 | 1:55 pm
The new Miami Valley Gaming racino in Lebanon opened its doors last night to give media and VIPs a…
Will this former Cincinnati mayor run for office again? EXCLUSIVE
6 Dec 2013 | 1:48 pm
Former Cincinnati Mayor Charlie Luken is being talked about as a candidate for the Hamilton County probate court. Luken,…
New project chief for the Banks: We still want office space
6 Dec 2013 | 12:47 pm
Tenants pack the apartments. Trendy restaurants fill the street level space. But there is no office space yet at…
Stuck at CVG with your kids? Here's a new option
6 Dec 2013 | 12:18 pm
If you've ever been stuck at an airport with an unexpected delay and a restless kid, then this news…
Miami University to build $13M indoor sports facility
6 Dec 2013 | 12:08 pm
Miami University will begin construction on a new indoor sports center in March. The $13 million complex will be…
Incubator graduates new crop of Bad Girls
6 Dec 2013 | 11:52 am
Cincinnati’s only startup accelerator aimed at helping women entrepreneurs has graduated its final class of 2013, handing out $35,000…
Tata signs lease for additional East Side space
6 Dec 2013 | 11:42 am
Tata Consultancy Services signed a lease for 25,000 square feet of space at the Ivy Pointe Office building in…
Former Walnut Street Grill space looking for new tenant, again
6 Dec 2013 | 10:31 am
A deal to bring a Pan Asian restaurant to 631 Walnut St., the former home of Jeff Ruby’s Walnut…
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!
- What food is it that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?
- How to Make Rising Interest Rates Work for You - The Future of Gold
- Most Profitable Time For Gold and Gold Miner Stocks - Is It Time Yet?
- What About Inflation? Is it Dead?
- Gold and Silver 15% Surge in GDXJ Indicates Potential Major Bottom