FAA keeping cities in the dark on drone airspace announcement
6 Dec 2013 | 10:49 am
An announcement could come any day now on whether or not Dayton has been selected as a test area…
Exclusive: Whole Foods developer sets opening date
6 Dec 2013 | 10:43 am
Daytonians can expect to start shopping at Whole Foods Marketplace in spring of 2015, according to the project developer.…
Winter storm wreaks havoc on Dayton region
6 Dec 2013 | 10:23 am
The winter storm blowing through the Dayton region on Friday with a mix of freezing rain and snow has…
Air travel getting messy as delays reported at Dayton airport
6 Dec 2013 | 9:58 am
If you’ve got a flight going into — or leaving — Dayton International Airport on Friday be wary of…
Study will give Ohio/Indiana an edge in drone industry
6 Dec 2013 | 9:53 am
Ohio plans to get a jump on other states in the unmanned aircraft industry by getting ahead of the…
Committee approves funding for 11 development projects
6 Dec 2013 | 9:49 am
Montgomery County recommended funding for 11 expansion projects for companies around the county, which could lead to hundreds of…
French Wine: Champagne is great with food, celebrations
6 Dec 2013 | 9:24 am
Of all the great wine regions of France, perhaps the most well-known is Champagne. So much so that the…
New restaurant opens in Xenia
6 Dec 2013 | 8:39 am
A new locally owned restaurant has opened quietly in Xenia, and is preparing for a grand opening soon. Miami…
Super Bowl ads already sold out
6 Dec 2013 | 7:13 am
If your business was contemplating spending $4 million for a 30-second advertisement during the Super Bowl this year, you’re…
Study: decision makers rely on online resources
6 Dec 2013 | 6:32 am
A locally-conducted study has found business leaders are relying on online resources more than ever. A study commissioned with…
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!
- What food is it that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?
- How to Make Rising Interest Rates Work for You - The Future of Gold
- Most Profitable Time For Gold and Gold Miner Stocks - Is It Time Yet?
- What About Inflation? Is it Dead?
- Gold and Silver 15% Surge in GDXJ Indicates Potential Major Bottom