Game Scout: Chiefs at Raiders
12 Dec 2013 | 6:25 pm
Kansas City Chiefs (10-3) at Oakland Raiders (4-9)
KC board to sue state over accreditation
12 Dec 2013 | 6:25 pm
The legal action is necessary, Kansas City school board President Airick Leonard West said, to “protect our scholars from chaos”…
Crunch time here for Kansas City Public Schools
12 Dec 2013 | 4:37 pm
We know what doesn’t work for the Kansas City Public Schools. We’re pretty sure about what won’t work. Let’s give…
Hallmark dishes on making your company holiday card stand out
12 Dec 2013 | 2:58 pm
Halen Fahler is a 25-year veteran of Hallmark Cards Inc. She is senior art director for the Kansas City-based company's…
War Stories: 'It was cold-blooded murder'
12 Dec 2013 | 2:12 pm
The Kansas City Business Journal is continuing a new series profiling Kansas City lawyers and highlighting their favorite "war…
Edgerton may double logistics park bonds to $1B
12 Dec 2013 | 1:57 pm
The Edgerton City Council will hold a 7 p.m. public hearing Thursday to consider issuing $1 billion in industrial…
Arvest commissions study of local consumer sentiment
12 Dec 2013 | 1:39 pm
Arvest Bank wants to drill down and find out how its customers feel about their local economy, so it commissioned…
FCC, wireless carriers connect on 'unlocking' deal
12 Dec 2013 | 1:34 pm
A Federal Communications Commission deal with leading U.S. wireless carriers will allow consumers to more fluidly change providers using…
Industry veterans weigh in on JE Dunn leadership change
12 Dec 2013 | 1:27 pm
JE Dunn Construction's leadership transition wasn't entirely unexpected by leaders of Kansas City's development and construction industry, who expect the…
Rock Chalk colleagues: DST partners with KU business school
12 Dec 2013 | 1:13 pm
Big data company DST Systems Inc. is now a corporate partner with the University of Kansas School of Business.…
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!
- What food is it that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?
- How to Make Rising Interest Rates Work for You - The Future of Gold
- Most Profitable Time For Gold and Gold Miner Stocks - Is It Time Yet?
- What About Inflation? Is it Dead?