New Jersey lobbying surged to over $60M in 2013
6 Mar 2014 | 7:27 pm
Spending on lobbying in New Jersey surged back over $60 million last year as lawmakers considered a minimum-wage hike, a…
Rutgers study cites 'stunning' lack of oversight of companies hired by New Jersey
6 Mar 2014 | 6:51 pm
A “stunning” lack of oversight by New Jersey of companies hired to do work for the state has cost taxpayers…
Job loss a specter over United Tech talks in Conn.
6 Mar 2014 | 2:33 pm
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — When Connecticut struck a deal for up to $400 million in tax credits for its largest…
Lansford Brothers Back on Long Island
6 Mar 2014 | 2:07 pm
(Central Islip, N.Y., March 6, 2014) - The Long Island Ducks today announced that they have signed right-handed pitchers Jared…
Chris Christie CPAC speech: How did he do?
6 Mar 2014 | 2:03 pm
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) spoke at the 2014 Conservative Political Action Conference in suburban Washington on Thursday, and…
New Jersey Resources Webcast to Discuss Revised Fiscal 2014 Net Financial Earnings Guidance and Updated Long-Term ...
6 Mar 2014 | 7:30 am
New Jersey Resources invites investors, customers, members of the financial community and other interested parties to listen to a live…
Developers optimistic about Hudson waterfront
6 Mar 2014 | 5:53 am
New York City's healthy economy and hot housing market will continue to drive up development on the New Jersey side…
Will a longer school day or year make better students?
6 Mar 2014 | 5:11 am
Governor Chris Christie has proposed New Jersey schools expand their school days and academic years, rekindling a statewide debate on…
Nutley opinion: 140 votes could decide governorship
6 Mar 2014 | 1:01 am
In a span of four years €“ from January 2001 to November 2004, New Jersey residents saw seven governors occupy…
Digital wallet app gives NYC taxi discount
5 Mar 2014 | 9:59 pm
New York City taxi rides are going to be marked down by 50 percent for many passengers. The discount, sponsored…
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!