Connecticut's debt maintains negative rating
30 Jul 2014 | 4:07 pm
A ratings agency has maintained Connecticut's debt rating as negative, saying the state's budget relies on one-time fixes and calling…
New York City bars sales of unrepaired recalled used cars
30 Jul 2014 | 4:01 pm
New York officials said Wednesday the city will require the city's 800 used car dealers to repair recalled vehicles before…
Revel Can Pay Bonuses If Sale Nets High Enough Price
30 Jul 2014 | 3:29 pm
Revel AC Inc. (REVEQ) , whose Atlantic City, New Jersey , casino has been in bankruptcy twice since it opened…
Wait For Perfect or Charge Forward? Lessons From Lyft's Controversial NYC Launch.
30 Jul 2014 | 3:10 pm
The San Francisco-based peer-to-peer ridesharing app has suffered a few setbacks in its launch into the New York City market.…
Insanity plea mulled for Connecticut teen in prom stabbing case
30 Jul 2014 | 3:08 pm
Lawyers for a Connecticut high school student accused of murdering a female classmate hours before their junior court began talks…
Fitch Ratings keeps 'negative' rating for Conn.
30 Jul 2014 | 2:38 pm
A ratings agency has maintained Connecticut's bond rating as "negative," saying the state's budget relied on one-time fixes and the…
Watch: 25 New Cases of Chikungunya in New Jersey
30 Jul 2014 | 2:34 pm
New Jersey residents who just returned from travel in the Caribbean reportedly have brought back the mosquito-carried virus.
N.J. police detective acquitted of Maryland road-rage killing
30 Jul 2014 | 2:03 pm
Frances Burns ANNAPOLIS, Md., July 30 (UPI) -- A New Jersey police detective was acquitted Wednesday of killing a Maryland…
Connecticut Open Tennis Qualifying Field Announced
30 Jul 2014 | 1:53 pm
NEW HAVEN — The Connecticut Open tennis tournament on Wednesday released its qualifying field of players who will compete for…
Mayor de Blasio, Comptroller Stringer, Community Preservation Corporation, and Citi Announce New Partnership to Invest ...
30 Jul 2014 | 1:36 pm
Mayor Bill de Blasio and Comptroller Scott M. Stringer today announced a partnership to establish a $350 million fund to…
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!