Holiday home show highlights construction trends
11 Dec 2013 | 11:30 am
A two-home holiday tour in Laurelhurst will highlight the latest in home building and design. The Dilusso Homes of Distinction tour, which benefits…
Hospitals, doctors have more time to show better outcomes through electronic health records
11 Dec 2013 | 11:01 am
Hospitals have an extra year before they have to prove that they can use electronic health records to improve patient outcomes, part of…
Union chief Wroblewski still hopeful Washington will land Boeing 777X
11 Dec 2013 | 10:08 am
Machinist union President Tom Wroblewski remains optimistic Boeing will decide to assemble the updated 777X jetliner in Washington. To help make that happen,…
Who is US' favorite fashion retailer?
11 Dec 2013 | 10:01 am
Nordstrom Inc. is the country's favorite fashion retailer for the second straight year, according to a new study. Nordstrom earned "significantly more votes"…
Developer eyes 2014 start for 15-story South Lake Union hotel
11 Dec 2013 | 10:00 am
In Seattle’s South Lake Union neighborhood, you can build a 283-room hotel without any parking. This is what a San Francisco company, Stanford…
US falls as Japan takes top spot for app spending
11 Dec 2013 | 9:58 am
Japan has bested the U.S. as the world's top spender in mobile app stores for the first time, due in large part to enormous growth…
Downtown power outage: City employees back to work, traffic lights shine
11 Dec 2013 | 9:50 am
Portland General Electric has made progress in getting the lights back on in a swath of downtown Portland. According to a PGE tweet,…
Metro settles in case of re-sold graves, mystery bones
11 Dec 2013 | 9:25 am
Metro and the Oregon Mortuary and Cemetery Board have put to rest a case involving alleged mismanagement of state graveyards. Under terms of…
NanoString Technologies shares jump Wednesday
11 Dec 2013 | 8:41 am
Shares in NanoString Technologies Inc. jumped more than 25 percent in early Wednesday trading after the Seattle company said several national laboratories have…
Homes for sale in winter sell faster, says Redfin
11 Dec 2013 | 8:25 am
Homes for sale in the winter sell faster and for more money than in any other season, according to Redfin. The Seattle-based online…
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!
- What food is it that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?
- How to Make Rising Interest Rates Work for You - The Future of Gold
- Most Profitable Time For Gold and Gold Miner Stocks - Is It Time Yet?
- What About Inflation? Is it Dead?