Microsoft co-founder Allen pours $125M into 'emerging prime' lender
12 Dec 2013 | 4:07 pm
Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen's Vulcan Ventures invested $125 million in the San Mateo debt consolidation company Freedom Financial Network…
People behind the Washington state health exchange: Melanie Curtice
12 Dec 2013 | 3:51 pm
Washington’s health exchange is governed by an 11-member board consisting of individuals with expertise in a variety of topics…
Washington health exchange enrolls nearly 180,000 for coverage
12 Dec 2013 | 3:38 pm
Nearly 180,000 people have enrolled for Medicaid or health insurance through Washington’s health exchange, but only a small minority…
Construction of Touchstone office building to start in 2014
12 Dec 2013 | 1:46 pm
General contractor Lease Crutcher Lewis will start building a 12-story office tower in Seattle’s South Lake Union area in…
Facebook to join S&P 500 after recovery from rocky IPO
12 Dec 2013 | 1:20 pm
Facebook will join the Standard & Poor's 500 Index next week, the first social internet company with an IPO…
Smartphone users would pay to keep their info private, study finds
12 Dec 2013 | 1:12 pm
Most smartphone users value their privacy enough to pay extra to have software applications keep their personal information private,…
The nation’s best airport hotel is in SeaTac, and it’s expanding
12 Dec 2013 | 1:05 pm
Cedarbrook Lodge in SeaTac is embarking on a $16 million expansion. When completed next summer, “the intimate, boutique-type retreat…
A golden Canlis celebrates birthday and major industry milestone
12 Dec 2013 | 11:31 am
Seattle’s famed Canlis restaurant was bathed in gold last night, Dec. 11, for a significant, late-night private party –…
Sounders deal Rosales to Chivas USA
12 Dec 2013 | 10:53 am
Seattle, WA (SportsNetwork.com) - Seattle Sounders FC announced late Wednesday that the club has traded Mauro Rosales to Chivas USA…
Bertha still stuck under Seattle
12 Dec 2013 | 8:32 am
The giant tunnel-digging device Bertha remains stalled underneath Seattle's Pioneer Square and it could be weeks before it gets…
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!
- What food is it that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?
- How to Make Rising Interest Rates Work for You - The Future of Gold
- Most Profitable Time For Gold and Gold Miner Stocks - Is It Time Yet?
- What About Inflation? Is it Dead?