Jabil stock drops Tuesday (Video)
10 Dec 2013 | 4:19 pm
Most of the largest publicly traded companies in the Tampa Bay area experienced losses in the stock market Tuesday. Jabil…
Cuba flights generate $1.4 million for TIA
10 Dec 2013 | 4:16 pm
Cuba Travel Services Inc. launched its first flight to Cuba from Tampa International Airport on Dec. 10, bringing to…
Buckhorn follows Clinton’s footsteps...sort of
10 Dec 2013 | 4:13 pm
When a politician tells reporters not to put something in the paper or online, it’s usually an invitation to…
SPC selects names for Midtown facilities
10 Dec 2013 | 3:53 pm
The new $14 million St. Petersburg College building in Midtown will be named after the late Douglas L. Jamerson…
Resort employees get $31,000 in back wages
10 Dec 2013 | 1:53 pm
Safety Harbor Resort and Spa has paid a total of $30,786 in back wages to 37 employees following an…
Affordable apartments transformed along the river
10 Dec 2013 | 1:48 pm
A $12.5 million makeover has transformed the 42-year-old former CTA (Classroom Teachers Association) River Apartments into the Aqua Apartments.…
Publix outpaces Fortune 500 firms in director diversity
10 Dec 2013 | 1:25 pm
Tampa Bay’s largest company, Publix Super Markets Inc., also is the market leader for gender diversity on its board…
Tampa Bay Multifamily Portfolio Fetches $53M
10 Dec 2013 | 1:04 pm
TAMPA, FL—A two-property multifamily portfolio just traded for $53 million in the Tampa Bay area. ContraVest sold the assets to…
Taubman relationship brings new stores, in addition to restaurants
10 Dec 2013 | 12:55 pm
When the Mall at University Town Center opens in October 2014, roughly half of its 100 stores will be…
UT’s operating margins lead to Fitch rating affirmation
10 Dec 2013 | 12:42 pm
Fitch Ratings has affirmed its “BBB” rating on more than $100 million in a series of bonds issued for…
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!
- What food is it that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?
- How to Make Rising Interest Rates Work for You - The Future of Gold
- Most Profitable Time For Gold and Gold Miner Stocks - Is It Time Yet?
- What About Inflation? Is it Dead?
- Gold and Silver 15% Surge in GDXJ Indicates Potential Major Bottom