Obama opens Japan trip at famous sushi restaurant
23 Apr 2014 | 7:58 am
TOKYO (AP) — President Barack Obama on Wednesday opened a four-country Asia tour aimed at reassuring allies in the region that the U.S. remains a committed economic, military and political partner that can serve as a counterweight to China's growing influence.
Memorial for S. Korea ferry victims opens in Ansan
23 Apr 2014 | 7:20 am
Pro-Russian insurgents hold U.S. journalist captive
23 Apr 2014 | 7:10 am
Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
23 Apr 2014 | 7:01 am
Russia threatens response if interests attacked in Ukraine
23 Apr 2014 | 6:59 am
Slavyansk (Ukraine) (AFP) - Russia issued a blunt warning Wednesday it would respond if its interests are attacked in Ukraine, as pro-Kremlin rebels in the restive east of the country braced for a new military offensive by Kiev. The threat by Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, recalling the 2008 war with Georgia over South Ossetia, came as US troops were headed to region in a show of force after Washington again warned Moscow of new sanctions over the escalating crisis.
Judge to mull Chelsea Manning name change request
23 Apr 2014 | 6:53 am
Dead Ukraine politician faced hostile mob, video shows
23 Apr 2014 | 6:52 am
The Ukrainian town councilor whose apparent torture and murder helped to prompt a new government offensive in the east was mobbed by a hostile, pro-Russian crowd before he disappeared, a video of the incident shows. The footage from Thursday on local news site gorlovka.ua shows angry scenes outside the town hall of Horlivka, between the separatist flashpoint cities of Donetsk and Slaviansk, as councilor Volodymyr Rybak is manhandled by several men, among them a masked man in camouflage, while other people hurl abuse. Ukraine's Interior Ministry said he was seen being bundled into a car by masked men in camouflage later that day. His body was found on Saturday near Slaviansk.
Michigan man among 1st in US to get 'bionic eye'
23 Apr 2014 | 6:46 am
Gacy case helps solve unrelated death
23 Apr 2014 | 6:32 am
Justin Bieber apologizes for Japan war shrine trip
23 Apr 2014 | 6:19 am
- How to Tell When Stocks Will Outperform Bonds Again
- Auction-Style Online Property Listings: Bid-Buy-Sell-Lease
- Two Scenarios Right Now for Gold and Silver
- 5 Investing Myths to Ignore in 2014
- Why I Like this Sector for 2014
- No End in Sight to the Bull Market in Stocks
- The Biggest Stock Gains in 2014
- More Help From the Fed
- Stock Market Rally Watch
- A Danger Sign That Stock Investors Will Ignore
- US Stocks Near a Record High and Want to Rise Even Further
- The Three Reasons Oil Will Soar Again - After It Bottoms
- Is the Stock Market Rally About to End?
- Gold and commodities going down or up near term and in future?
- College Graduation Celebration Goes Bad!